PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever see the 4th in battle?

originalkrn
Tue, 03-30-2004, 01:37 AM
Well, im not really sure if this was discussed before, which it probably was. But do you think there will ever be a scene (a flashback of some sort) where the 4th will actually have a full on battle with a powerful ninja. Possibly in the naruto movie? or any upcoming OVAs? Will they even ever make an OVA? That would be so totally awesome!

itachi_
Tue, 03-30-2004, 01:48 AM
He's dead, and his body is sealed within the death god, It's impossible, maybe if they make an OVA about that night when he fought kyubi, like a reminisence.

Hokage-IV
Tue, 03-30-2004, 02:08 AM
if that happens ,anyone that is worthy of fighting the 4th is the lder of akasutki and the kyubi.

originalkrn
Tue, 03-30-2004, 08:34 PM
well.. the 4th could be reincarnated to fight. wasnt he about to get reincarnated by orochimarou but then the third stopped it?

Gods_Son
Tue, 03-30-2004, 08:41 PM
It seemed like that was the next one, but we can't be sure since the third stopped it. It's possible that they might try to ressurect him, but I doubt it. We might see him in some flashbacks, or something like that. For all we know, he could be sealed with Kyubi inside of Naruto.

XwingRob
Wed, 03-31-2004, 01:57 AM
Hehe, maybe....maybe the 4th is the GATE that is blocking Kyuubi from getting out. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

originalkrn
Wed, 03-31-2004, 04:13 AM
i just really really want to see him fight with full power...

lionheart1012000
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by: XwingRob
Hehe, maybe....maybe the 4th is the GATE that is blocking Kyuubi from getting out. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

seems possible to me ^_^;

sangai
Wed, 03-31-2004, 12:11 PM
Hehe, maybe....maybe the 4th is the GATE that is blocking Kyuubi from getting out

not possible as stated by the third hokage that the sould is ripped from his body and eaten by the god of death, after which his soul is sealed into the god of deaths stomache leavint the enemys soul and the users soul to fight inside forever

jonny-mt
Wed, 03-31-2004, 01:01 PM
We're still not sure about that, though. Orochimaru just speculated that this was the technique used to seal Kyuubi. If it was, then it was used in an extremely unorthodox way, involving a third party and sealing an entire demon inside said party, so it's not unthinkable that the outcome would have been different, too. Maybe the Fourth just used the same sealing technique as opposed to the Shinigami no Jutsu and died because he used up all of his chakra....

Assertn
Fri, 04-02-2004, 02:14 PM
i wanted to ressurrect the discussion in a recently locked topic about the 4th's seal on naruto and why the demon fox wasnt eaten by the death god and whatnot, because i think there are some conflicting points to make about it

alot of you guys were saying that the 4th prolly used extra seals to create a different effect, and am i right in guessing that you are basing this off the scene when jiraiya was analyzing the symbol on naruto's chest? if so, then i'd have to remind that if you look at the symbols that appear on the 3rd's clones, they are of the exact same design, so they both had the elaborate triangle seals that channel the captured soul and the host's bodies and everything just as naruto had. This leads me to believe that there is no indication of the 4th using extra seals, and unfortunately, it kinda contradicts the way jiraiya glorified the craftsmanship of naruto's seal...since it was technically the death god that did it, not the 4th.

my theory......is that the captured soul is only consumed by the death god when the host dies. That is why the demon fox is still alive

originalkrn
Sat, 04-03-2004, 01:09 AM
o yeah that does make sense, but maybe the ninetails could not be consumed and it being sealed was the only thing that could be done, no matter who died.

Gods_Son
Sat, 04-03-2004, 01:16 AM
I think the 4th did extra things because like you said, the same seal on Naruto showed up on the Hokage clones before they died, but then the seal of Kyubi should've showed up on the 4th, not Naruto (assuming they're different people).

XwingRob
Sat, 04-03-2004, 02:16 AM
...Which must be the case because as stated by the Third:
"The 4th sealed the Nine Tails into the belly button on a newborn baby."
Or if you want to use the Viz translation:
"He selected a newborn child, the umbilical cord freshly cut, and bound up all nine tails of the fox within the infant's navel."
That is why the Naruto is the 4th theory makes no sense. Mind you...the whole sealing process doesn't make sense either.

Anyways to get back on topic:
I think at some point the 4th will be a summon or something.