PDA

View Full Version : hottest female!!

Sharingan 3y3
Mon, 03-29-2004, 10:08 PM
hi guys im sharingan 3y3 and im a new woot woot member
i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
just wanted to start a fun topic who do u think is the hottest female in naruto?
i think its that jounin teacher with red eyes (note: dont kno her name but its hinata, kiba, and shinos teacher)

Gods_Son
Mon, 03-29-2004, 10:20 PM
Enough with these who is the hottest cartoon threads. There's already a thread like this in the Naruto Open Discussion section, and the person you're thinking of is Kurenai.

JTD121
Mon, 03-29-2004, 10:28 PM
I think it's a tie between Anko and Kurenai. The mesh suits man....i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

mainva | aptigo | JTD out

Krbadass
Tue, 03-30-2004, 12:42 AM
this is a repeat thread, but ill let it go beings as half the people don't know how to search on this forum. And anyway.. I don't really find any of them hot. 1. its a drawing, 2. all the kids are like 12

JTD121
Tue, 03-30-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by: Krbadass
this is a repeat thread, but ill let it go beings as half the people don't know how to search on this forum. And anyway.. I don't really find any of them hot. 1. its a drawing, 2. all the kids are like 12

Which is why I said my picks were two of the adults, and I know they are drawings, but what's life without a little fantasy now and then?

mainva | aptigo | JTD out

L8r
Tue, 03-30-2004, 12:31 PM
any1 ever watched cool world (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104009/) ?

oh and my vote goes to Anko i/expressions/heart.gif

.....man i miss the droling smiley

Sharingan 3y3
Tue, 03-30-2004, 01:14 PM
dude i kno they are just drawings but like that other guy said, its just supposed to be a fun topic, but anyways im new to the forums so excuse my noobness i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Terracosmo
Tue, 03-30-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by: Krbadass

Doesn't matter if it's a repeat thread. If people can't search, they have to learn it. Topic closed.
BTW Krbadass, you should change that opinion of yours ("it's a drawing") and open your mind a little.
Don't judge beauty for it's material, judge it for what it is.