PDA

View Full Version : AonE/GW Tshirts!

Minako-chan
Mon, 03-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Ok, so...I am considering having some shirts printed for staff and fans, but I want to get some general ideas of styles that should be printed. If you have a UNIQUE style (as in not just copied pictures...violators will be h4x0rd!) that you would like, pls post it. Be creative, but stay within reason...no exessive blood, no hentai/port, no violent words, inappropriate slang, etc. I know this may seem a little unreasonable, but think about it, I have to take these to get printed...I prolly couldn't if they had something bad on them... THINK ANIME!

complich8
Mon, 03-29-2004, 08:47 PM
minako-chan~~~~~

talk to sakray about logos, she's into the whole design thing.

and read the sticky in general about custom avatars, so ya can quit complaining in the sig i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Bonkers325
Mon, 03-29-2004, 10:21 PM
send me one for free

lionheart1012000
Mon, 03-29-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by: Bonkers325
send me one for free

i doubt thats possible...though if it were it'd be cool.

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 04-01-2004, 12:44 PM
Man, i would really like to own one, but on the other hand... I live in Sweden, and i can't shop over the internet on foreign sites (that's why i ask my friends to do it for me)...

How much would the cost be for shipping and the T-shirt? I wouldn't like to pay like a whole lot for just a T-shirt where the shipping is like more expensive than the T-shirt itself. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

What kind of prints would there be? I would like something where Naruto is standing, being powered up by Kyubi (like in the fight VS Neji) or something like that... And then a Gotwoot logo on the back or something like that. That or Naruto as an ANBU (like a CG fanart, as long as it's well made).

But that is only in my dreams... Right now, i'm out of cash, and i don't even know the price... But if there is no time-limit and i get to know the price i might consider it i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

PaD
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:12 AM
you should make 3xxl t-shirts for me xDD AHAHAH - that's not even funny!!1one

lionheart1012000
Fri, 04-02-2004, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by: PaD

not funny since i use that size >_<

PaD
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by: lionheart1012000

Originally posted by: PaD

not funny since i use that size >_<

I know it's not funny, I'm also a big guy, hard getting those t-shirts in Norway!!

lionheart1012000
Fri, 04-02-2004, 11:57 PM
my bad, i thought you were making a joke out of that in a bad way. well i feel your pain when it comes to finding shirts