PDA

View Full Version : Any body interested in my version of 210?

Trip
Mon, 03-29-2004, 05:20 PM
ok, Inane as you all know seem to be slow this week, so I decided that I might have a go at cleaning up 210 for you all i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Based on the following translation:

Found on narutofan.com (http://www.udanstraight.com/article.php?story=20040327071203403)

I've started cleaning up a few pages, would you guys be interested if i did the whole chapter?

An example:

Is here! (http://www.soulreaver.co.uk/naruto/example.jpg)

Yes/No/Other? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 03-29-2004, 05:24 PM
nice i like it you should do the entire chapter

sangai
Mon, 03-29-2004, 05:29 PM
trip nice job

do it

just for now don't worry about image quality

but space out the words a little more that may help

i look forward to your version

good luck

Mut
Mon, 03-29-2004, 05:39 PM
you gotta use a more clear and non-italicized font. but everything else is pretty good.

Trip
Mon, 03-29-2004, 05:46 PM
ok focusing on the wong thing here ^_^

i'm more bothered about the lack of a 'cleaner' realease yet, since there are a couple of rough translations kicking about. (ok, one i've foudn so far).

If you want to recommend (and supply) a font to use, i'll use that instaed i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Lys
Mon, 03-29-2004, 06:06 PM
Nice job cleaning up the page!! I think it looks great! I agree about the font though, if you could find something that's not italicized it'd be easier to read. I'd recommend one but um .. I'm lazy, and all my fonts are for Mac. Just use a normal font, if you need to ..

Thanks for doing this!!

Trip
Mon, 03-29-2004, 06:08 PM
ok i'll get to work on the other pages and add the text last, i'll try and get it finished tomorrow i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

*EDIT* Oops, had the italic button click, re-done the font on that page without it, hope it's easier to read now i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mut
Mon, 03-29-2004, 08:35 PM
clicky (http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~s_kim/images/sample.jpg)

=D

EDIT: just in case people get confused, it's not released from anyone. i did this on my own. i just cut out one part, cleaned it up, and wrote the text in from udanstraight.com. it took me a good 30 min to do this, now i know how hard it is. i'm sure the staff at inane have better programs and comp equipment more suited for the job but i did it with using ps7 and a mouse, which sucks since i'm sure i could've cut 10 min out of the time if i had a drawing pen. so....yeah.

Kalean
Mon, 03-29-2004, 09:47 PM
I did the entire chapter (although granted not nearly as spiffily as inane, and with a font that's smaller than necessary) in about 45 minutes combined time, 10 of which involved me getting used to the newest version of my image editor, as a previous format forced me to redownload it. Given this, and inane's likely greater experience, I imagine once they get a higher quality raw (The head says they want one 1100 height or better, and somehow I doubt resizing it upward is what they're looking for) they'll have it released in no time. Anyone interested in my not TOO shabby scanslation of chapter 210 can give me their AIM name or ICQ number, or whatever.

raijin
Mon, 03-29-2004, 11:45 PM
It seems like quite a few people have edited chapter 210, myself included. I also have a version posted on my site:

Size: 2.05 MB
Dimensions: ~750x1100
Format: PNG

http://www.narutoex.com

Mut
Mon, 03-29-2004, 11:57 PM
wow, i gotta give it up to raijin. awesome job man. it was as if i was reading inane's version! lol, dude, i got some questions...

1. how long did it take you to clean up every chapter?

2. which programs did you use?

3. and did you use a mouse?

plz teach! =D

unless you don't wanna give away your secrets, nevermind then :]

raijin
Tue, 03-30-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by: dazzz
wow, i gotta give it up to raijin. awesome job man. it was as if i was reading inane's version! lol, dude, i got some questions...

1. how long did it take you to clean up every chapter?

2. which programs did you use?

3. and did you use a mouse?

plz teach! =D

unless you don't wanna give away your secrets, nevermind then :]
1. This particular chapter took roughly about 8 hours , I worked on it a little last night and restarted again the next afternoon.

2. I use Adobe Photoshop 6.0.

3. Yes, I use a mouse.

sangai
Tue, 03-30-2004, 12:33 AM
thank you raijin

Trip
Tue, 03-30-2004, 01:58 AM
yay, very good job raijin! a lot better than my efforts i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif