PDA

View Full Version : Layout update

Neko Sniper
Mon, 03-29-2004, 03:26 PM
Hi there

Hmm..I've been downloading Anime episodes from your website for quite a while now and one thing never changed since then. The outlook of the front page. You guys ever gonna update it? I mean, okay we all like Onegai Twins and Narutaru and the like but why not exchange them with some new stuff you guys are working on like Paranoia Agent or whatever...

However please keep up the good work and I'm hoping to see lotsa new cool series from you guys in the future!

Take care i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ciber
Mon, 03-29-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by: Neko Sniper
Hi there

Hmm..I've been downloading Anime episodes from your website for quite a while now and one thing never changed since then. The outlook of the front page. You guys ever gonna update it? I mean, okay we all like Onegai Twins and Narutaru and the like but why not exchange them with some new stuff you guys are working on like Paranoia Agent or whatever...

However please keep up the good work and I'm hoping to see lotsa new cool series from you guys in the future!

Take care i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

A whole new site design will be up soon. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

complich8
Mon, 03-29-2004, 08:49 PM
bah, you've been saying that for like 8 months i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

JessiA
Tue, 03-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Well, they were slow on it, but it'll be up soon. I've seen a prototype version of it, and believe me, it looks good. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

complich8
Wed, 03-31-2004, 12:20 AM
I remember back when suede made an all-flash front page that completely blew gigantic donkey nuts....

This is definitely an improvement on that ... I hope what you guys have planned is an improvement on this i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif.

(not like I even look at the main page anymore, I just go straight to the torrents or straight to the forums or straight to the tracker... who needs portals?)