PDA

View Full Version : Where is it?

Becks Gold
Sun, 03-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Its sunday and chapter 210 isnt translated ? wtF?
i dont wanna read it in japan or chinese..i want to see the picture and at the same time understand what theyre talking, so get the hell outta here with your japan/chinese chapters!
or are you guys all that kind of people? who the hell wants to read a comic which he doesnt understand?
dammit just translate it u lazy bums

Death BOO Z
Sun, 03-28-2004, 04:29 PM
you're officialy an idiot...
Inane doesn't owe you anything, they can take as much time as they want to transelate it... so just fuck up...

there's an english version here (http://www.bakakage.com/index.php?showtopic=2315&st=0&)
it's not that great, but it's not fake either...

itachi_
Sun, 03-28-2004, 04:37 PM
I've heard rumors that they have or gonna drop the narutp project, however, only rumors... They're just lazy that's all... they don't wanna rush.

Jman
Sun, 03-28-2004, 06:21 PM
well as soon as inane releases it, i think Ciber will get it and put it up here.

sangai
Sun, 03-28-2004, 06:46 PM
yeah

according to narutofan inane doesn't have a good enough qaulity raw to translate that is why its not here

so yeah i can wait

and the site that has the translated chapter you have to register

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-28-2004, 07:45 PM
stop bitching, and just be patient, they'll be a thread and probably a torrent when the translation comes out

Becks Gold
Mon, 03-29-2004, 09:01 AM
dudes, if i could read japanese or whatever it would take 1 hour till im done with translating and changing the comic. but theyre a group and it takes longer than 3 days? they gotta be retarded man!

itachi_
Mon, 03-29-2004, 09:12 AM
*sigh* It's more then just translating, They want high quality scanned raw's which has been missing the past few days and there're alot of editing and other shit too.

Raven
Mon, 03-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by: Becks Gold
Its sunday and chapter 210 isnt translated ? wtF?
i dont wanna read it in japan or chinese..i want to see the picture and at the same time understand what theyre talking, so get the hell outta here with your japan/chinese chapters!
or are you guys all that kind of people? who the hell wants to read a comic which he doesnt understand?
dammit just translate it u lazy bums
FFS, it's people like you that cause Inane to want to drop Naruto all together. Makes me so MAD! WHAT THE HELL do they owe you? WHY SHOULD THEY hurry up? Are you paying them? You should be friggin' thankful that they do it at all! You obviously aren't. Just grow up, you selfish little child.

Apologies to everyone else who had to read that post. No apologies to Becks Gold.

lasaire
Mon, 03-29-2004, 11:51 AM
You know, I could scream and cry and wail at Beck Gold for being not only stupid, but incredibly rude and inconsiderate. Instead, I'm going to close this thread.

Any and all bitching "Where is this?" threads from now on shall be closed upon opening. Thank you.