PDA

View Full Version : Wat Eva Happ 2 Chrno Crusade

Banned!
Sun, 03-28-2004, 12:52 PM
I kno Chrno Crusade was lisenced and Aone isnt subbing C.C. anymore but do any of u ppl's kno if theres another fangroup subbing C.C. cause i think C.C is a great.its kinda similar to Hellsing but with comedy thrown into it.So does anyone kno is there a fangroup still subbing it even though its illegal LOL.

InnerSakuraChan
Sun, 03-28-2004, 06:16 PM
Anime-source.com has a bunch of chrono BT's - from lots of different subgroups - maybe one of them is still subbing it. hope this helps

Munsu
Sun, 03-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by: vash8489
I kno Chrno Crusade was lisenced and Aone isnt subbing C.C. anymore but do any of u ppl's kno if theres another fangroup subbing C.C. cause i think C.C is a great.its kinda similar to Hellsing but with comedy thrown into it.So does anyone kno is there a fangroup still subbing it even though its illegal LOL.

Just to quote you "lol u r an idiot find it urself "

muerte
Mon, 03-29-2004, 12:02 PM
try this

www.kragamuffin.com

Banned!
Wed, 03-31-2004, 06:43 PM
Budweineken F**k OFF LOL

SamuraiOdin
Wed, 03-31-2004, 10:23 PM
You realise Vash that these outburst of yours are not helping inspire people to help you.

Banned!
Thu, 04-01-2004, 02:57 PM
My post was edited by a mod b/c i couldn't grow up and have anything nice to say. Sorry for being so childish and you wont see me anytime soon on here again.

Banned!
Thu, 04-01-2004, 02:57 PM
My post was edited by a mod b/c i couldn't grow up and have anything nice to say. Sorry for being so childish and you wont see me anytime soon on here again.

Lego
Thu, 04-01-2004, 03:26 PM
eh... what did it wrrant two posts?

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 04-01-2004, 05:04 PM
I really shouldn't lower myself to this level, but I can't help myself in this case.

Vash, a few minor points I'd like to make: 1) Did you really find it yourself? Seems to me like you had a little help. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=8647&STARTPAGE=2& enterthread=y) 2) Take off "Caps Lock," it makes you seem unintelligent, and while that may be the real situation, try to present a different image here. 3) Spell check your posts, "kno" is not the same as "know" nor is "wat" the equivalent of "what." It is not that hard to type the extra letter(s). 4) Similar to the previous point, make sure the words you use are actual words (i.e. "ain't" is not a word). 5) What warranted the language use? No one else used that kind of language, yet you felt the need to lower yourself to a new level. Using foul language may impress your friends, but to be honest, in the real world it makes you seem a bit childish. 6) Lastly, if you are going to swear, make sure you spell the words correctly (this is related to one of the previous points).

KakashiSensei
Thu, 04-01-2004, 05:05 PM
VAsh your warned no double posting or Flaming.

Lego
Thu, 04-01-2004, 05:54 PM
wow kakashi is on the ball today

Munsu
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:33 PM
good for you Vash... now go to momma and tell her how much you love her maricon de mierda

Banned!
Thu, 04-01-2004, 10:37 PM
Budweineken tu madre maricon

Lego
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:13 PM
your mother?

maricon isn't a spanish word i know

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Maricon is spanish for homosexual, typically refering to a male.

Lego
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:54 PM
but wouldn't your mother be female?

he said tu madre maricon

so your mother is homosexual

he used it in masculine terms

tu madre es muy facil

is better

SamuraiOdin
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:56 PM
I would agree, but some people hear an insult once, and think it's the greatest thing ever so they just repeat it whenever they can. It could be that Vash didn't know maricon is typically male, I dunno.

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:14 AM

SamuraiOdin
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:15 AM
Sorry John, but I don't believe you're Spanish. Anyway though, why do you take such a negative attitude to the people on this board?

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:24 AM

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:25 AM
KakashiSensei u think a warning is going to stop me think again u bastard i will create more accounts and do the same thing u fuking idiot and i dont fuking care wat u say cause u cant stop me lol and all u bastrds that posted shit are fuking gay retards and KakashiSensei up your nose with a rubber hose

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:36 AM

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:37 AM
SamuraiOdin u think my name is John lol that's not my real name i lied about my name and everything else thats written in my profile u fuking homo erotic bum and i bet u living in your moms basement u 35 year old bastard cant even get a job your on welfare you bastard and you recive food stamps and you eat cat food i saw you behind a trash can eating next abandon house thats falling to the ground u use a public a computer to go on the internet and then they kick u out cause of your smell and your mom too and that goes for you too KakashiSensei

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:37 AM
wtf, all your doing is spamming like a little bitch

SamuraiOdin
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:45 AM
SamuraiOdin u think my name is John lol that's not my real name i lied about my name and everything else thats written in my profile u fuking homo erotic bum and i bet u living in your moms basement u 35 year old bastard cant even get a job your on welfare you bastard and you recive food stamps and you eat cat food i saw you behind a trash can eating next abandon house thats falling to the ground u use a public a computer to go on the internet and then they kick u out cause of your smell and your mom too and that goes for you too KakashiSensei

Ok then, lets have fun fixing his post:

"SamuraiOdin you think my name is John, lol. That's not my real name. I lied about my name and everything else that's written in my profile [random insult, probably stemming from an inferiority complex]. I bet you are living in your mom's basement, you 35 year-old bastard. You can't even get a job, you're on welfare and you recieve food stamps. You eat cat food and I saw you behind a trash can [eating next abandon house thats falling next to the ground--not sure how to translate this one]. You use a public computer to go on the internet and then they [who is "they"?] kick you out cause of your smell. [Some connection to mother and KakashiSensei as well]."

See how fun that was? Grammar can be easy, as can capitalization and spelling. What Vash fails to realize is that if they ban him, they will probably do an IP ban, and judging by what I've seen from him so far, I doubt he knows how to get around that.

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:48 AM
See how fun that was? Grammar can be easy, as can capitalization and spelling. What Vash fails to realize is that if they ban him, they will probably do an IP ban, and judging by what I've seen from him so far, I doubt he knows how to get around that.

thats the sad thing samurai, kids these days can't even take the time to properly insult you, its all gay,fag,homo,ass rape, but never anything creative

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:50 AM
lego u dont even kno wat reason im spamming for u little retared ill just step on u and youll be destrouyed u stupid silly plasticman im spamming cause Kakashi sent a private message saying that i cant double post so 5x and 7x cause your not allowed to double post he didnt say nothing about triple posting and above so thats why i posted all those message cause i dont like someone to tell me wat i can and cannot do like KakashiSensei

SamuraiOdin
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:50 AM
I agree with you there Lego... Must be a problem with public education =) It's always a general insult, or an insult towards your parents. No one, these days at least, takes up the time to come up with a "good" character insult.

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:52 AM
even if they do an ip ban i still can get around it u little bitches alrite casue u dont mess with billybob yea thats rite billybob is my real name little bitches

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:57 AM
billybob?

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:59 AM
SamuraiOdin if u think ur so smart then u can figure out wat it all means
they=watever public place u go to so that u can get on the internet
eating next abandon house thats falling next to the ground=eating next to an abandon house thats falling to the ground
MY NAME IS BILLYBOB YEA THATS RITE BILLYBOB U GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT U HOMOS

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:02 AM
eating next abandon house thats falling next to the ground=eating next to an abandon house thats falling to the ground

eh?

SamuraiOdin
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:04 AM
Learn sarcasm, young one. Also, it's "right," not "rite."

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:06 AM

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:07 AM
i kno how to fuking spell u uptight bitch

SamuraiOdin
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:08 AM
Vash, man, you need to calm down... Why do half of your post here involve insults in some form or another?

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:10 AM
OK before this get any further out of hand I apoligize for everything ive said to everyonr excluding KakashiSensei cause i dont like him.And im very sorry and i hope u can accept this apolgy.so to everyone except KakashiSensei Im sorry

Lego
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:12 AM
eh, why the sudden change of heart?

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Budweineken its all his fault casue i dont like it when everyone says my own insult back at me

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:15 AM
everyone means anyone ok casue i kno youll come back and say whos everyone ok

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:20 AM
SamuraiOdin u do realize that u spelled realize wrong and this is how u spelled realize the SamuraiOdin way of spelling realize-realise

SamuraiOdin
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Heh, very first post I made here =P Oh well, I corrected the spelling in a later post. On another note though, if you don't like your insults thrown back at you, don't use them in the first place. It doesn't bother me when people tell me I misspelled something, but if you don't like to have "lol u r an idiot find it urself " thrown back in your face, then why use it against someone else?

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:38 AM
hey i didnt kno that Budweineken was going to come back and throw my own insult at my face if he did came back with another insult then i wouldnt mind at all u kno casue it was not mine

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:48 AM
lol theyve banned me lol

Banned!
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:50 AM
how im i banned if im still able to post u say?
lol well i dont really dont kno lol ask KakashiSensei casue he sent me a private message saying that i am

littlecooldude
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:58 AM
OMG, I should ban just for double/triple/giant number posting.
vash8489, we don't have time to babysit your ever want and need.
Now Shut the Fuck up!
I could care less about what you have to say over this topic.

If you want to enjoy talking on the forums, then do so, but there is not reason to have 3 pages of whinning!

New rule, no posting pointless shit!