PDA

View Full Version : When do you think they will reveal Kakashi's past?

Ciber
Sat, 03-27-2004, 05:11 PM
Like how he managed to get that Sharingan. I'm betting on 3 years from now at chapter 5xx... you?

Jman
Sat, 03-27-2004, 05:15 PM
I'd give it about 5 more years. Though the movie is supposedly going to have a flashback about Kakashi (so i read somewhere), Kishimoto's still gonna leave us in the dark with that mystery. Maybe when the series is getting wrapped up we'll get some answers. Maybe Naruto's parents will be revealed as well.

sangai
Sat, 03-27-2004, 05:15 PM
my bet is sometime near the end haha (that will suck)
but it will mostlybe when there is a time when kakashi's past comes into play with a current event

same goes with narutos parents and the fourths history

or there will be a kakashi special and a fourth special

itachi_
Sat, 03-27-2004, 05:28 PM
Yeah, black knight's theory is "odd" I think that the manga will go on until maybe 500-600 chapters...

Everon
Sat, 03-27-2004, 05:44 PM
Probably in the movie coming this august, since its flashing back to when Kakashi was ANBU

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 03-27-2004, 06:34 PM
What's there to reveal?
He got that from Obito, who's the kid with googles in the 3rd's flashback. Next.
I want to see his face. Which may prove to be unsettling for all his female fans...that would be a good revelation...j/k

MightyDustLoop
Sat, 03-27-2004, 06:50 PM
I figure he'll probably end up having some sort of past with a member of Akatsuki (or however that's spelled) and it'll get revealed in that arc. He'll probably be the one to fight the guy too.