PDA

View Full Version : heres my neji drawing!!!!

ricefarmer
Sat, 03-27-2004, 08:38 AM
http://home.earthlink.net/~ricefarmer2003/naruto%20fanart/nejikun.jpg

well here is my neji drawing ...

the lineart got mestup if somebody coudl tell me how the hell i could make clean dark lineart be my guess!! the black lines are jagged i dont know why the hell it does that after doing level's in photoshop.. paint pixel person if ur there give me some hints!!

and give me feedback on the drawing please

Gods_Son
Sat, 03-27-2004, 10:45 AM
I don't do any paint pixel stuff so I can't help you, but it looks good to me.

ricefarmer
Sat, 03-27-2004, 05:08 PM
im not really happy with the colored one since i suck at it so.... here is the inked one

http://home.earthlink.net/~ricefarmer2003/naruto%20fanart/neji%20lineart.jpg

ricefarmer
Sat, 03-27-2004, 08:55 PM
man.. nobody looking at my drawing or what???

dam u guys stop caring about stupid ass sigs and wallpapers i thought this anime fanart is suppose to be peoples drawings.. fawking 75% of these threads are about stupid ass sigs.. what the fawk u guys problem...

itsgalf
Sun, 03-28-2004, 12:34 AM
I like the drawing, it looks very nice and 'badass'. Your style is like someone I used to know.

...and did you post this art just for the sake of getting praise? why do you really care or not if people critique it or not?

Orochimaru972
Sun, 03-28-2004, 12:41 AM
itsgalf is right.... people out there probably like ur work but are just too lazy to leave a comment or something... im pretty sure that you dont reply to every thread out there.... ya needa calm down there...

and by the way, the 'paintpixel' person (anbupawn) has a tutorial on her website about how to get good clean lines if you need help with it.

Jman
Sun, 03-28-2004, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by: ricefarmer
man.. nobody looking at my drawing or what???

dam u guys stop caring about stupid ass sigs and wallpapers i thought this anime fanart is suppose to be peoples drawings.. fawking 75% of these threads are about stupid ass sigs.. what the fawk u guys problem...

not too long ago you were talking shit/posted asshat comments about others art.
seems like you're posting your stuff just to get recognition. stop whining

EnergyCallingMe
Sun, 03-28-2004, 03:34 AM
for 1 elbow way out of proportion try putting it back a little 2nd were is the rest of his blades 3rd mouth needs some fixing other then that pretty nice drawing

ricefarmer
Mon, 03-29-2004, 04:34 AM
too all u guys who been talkin... i didn't post it just to freakin get praise.. i want ur opinion whether its ugly or good or needs work etc.. i dont really have anyone at all.. sadly to show my work so i post it on forums for u guys.. but looks like its not appreciated..

and plus i really do hate sig threads... i dont thinks its nessessary and its not real art its jsut posting other peoples work and claimaing u did a sig .. same goes for wallpapers.. it really ticks me off.

itsgalf
Mon, 03-29-2004, 09:33 AM
unless you've actually attempted to make a decent looking sig, I don't believe you should say that it isn't art.

PaD
Mon, 03-29-2004, 10:17 AM
Let's all calm down.
-----------------------
I like the drawing, I've been trying to draw anime myself, don't work, do you use any rules? Like the head is round etc., like the stuff you learn in 'how to draw anime' books ?

sangai
Mon, 03-29-2004, 01:39 PM
i actually like it it has great detail with the hand

good job rice farmer

AnbuPawn
Mon, 03-29-2004, 01:50 PM
For scanning clean lineart, Sscan at 300 dpi, and make sure it's either in greyscale or color, not black and white (or ink)...
If it' still a little jappgy, use the gaussian blur filter, but with only a small diifference (like maybe a 1 or 2 pixel blur).

Assertn
Mon, 03-29-2004, 08:00 PM
some people argue about the distorted effects, but it seems to me like thats the intention to it, to give it an exaggerrated perspective....which i think is pretty cool
although something bugs me about his elbow and head, either the head is a little small or the elbow is a little big
also the emphasized detail in his right arm makes it look almost mummified, you might want to relax those lines a little

other than that, its pretty good i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

edit: oh and btw, making sigs/wallpapers and making fanart are 2 different things. a person who makes sigs can be bad at fanart, but by the same token, a person who draws fanart can be bad at assembling media elements together for things like sigs

lasaire
Mon, 03-29-2004, 08:26 PM
oh and btw, making sigs/wallpapers and making fanart are 2 different things. a person who makes sigs can be bad at fanart, but by the same token, a person who draws fanart can be bad at assembling media elements together for things like sigs

THANK you for seconding me!

I really like the artwork, but since it's so stylized I didn't feel I could offer any constructive critiques besides saying "That's nice." Hence my remaining quiet.

However, to respond to the back-and-forth comments about wanting attention -- if it wasn't your aim to get attention why did you not post this image in the Naruto Fanart thread? It's where everyone else (including myself) posts naruto fanart pieces and has been around since the early phases of GW. Making a separate thread for your piece lends me to believe attention is exactly what you were after.

So, I'm closing this thread. You are welcome to move your piece over into Naruto Fanart, where a good number of regular viewers are likely to post on it. From now on, let's try and keep clutter down by reserving individual threads for non-Naruto fanart. (which is something we haven't seen in a while)