PDA

View Full Version : Anbu 76

Kumiriko
Fri, 03-26-2004, 03:37 PM
Well i hope this dosnt get deleted but i downloaded anbu's verson of 76 and it wount work. it tells me it is a winamp media file and even trying to run it thought winamp it dosnt want to work. I am positive the Download completed so i am rather confused here

sangai
Fri, 03-26-2004, 03:54 PM
well did you read the new rules

asking for help this should be in a help section

did you try installin the latest xvid and codec fdd show codec or even try reinstalling them

Kumiriko
Fri, 03-26-2004, 04:04 PM
Havent had a chance to look over the new rules. and i am all up to date with codec and all unless there was a big change. and can this be moved to the help section then?

sangai
Fri, 03-26-2004, 04:05 PM
there are some new changes you should go check them out

Ciber
Fri, 03-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by: Kumiriko
Havent had a chance to look over the new rules. and i am all up to date with codec and all unless there was a big change. and can this be moved to the help section then?

Install FFDSHOW.

To verify that you have a complete download just check the files CRC or open the torrent and point it to your supposedly complete file and it'll tell you if it's really complete.

Kumiriko
Fri, 03-26-2004, 07:29 PM
I have FFDshow. and it was fully downloaded. maybe it was just the BT program. i redownloaded it useing a diffent program. and it is working now.

Kagari
Fri, 03-26-2004, 07:31 PM
glad you got it to work. If you have problems again, the support forum is usually pretty good. Closed.