PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to date a (male) ninja?

Mae
Fri, 03-26-2004, 12:01 PM
There are plenty of poles about the female ninja of Naruto, but what about the guys? This is a poll for fun for the women in the audience (or men if you are so inclined). So, who would YOU want to date?

Terracosmo
Fri, 03-26-2004, 01:34 PM
It's so typical of women to write 'date', when what you really want to do with some of the male ninjas is a lot more than that i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif Trust me, I know you! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Anyway, I don't personally find that many guys in Naruto are attractive/look good (there are lots better series for that) but in Naruto I think Neji is the most handsome guy.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 03-26-2004, 03:10 PM
The prob with this show is that almost all the hot bishies are evil (Itachi/Kabuto) or retarded ( Sasuke) or full of it (Neji) or perverts (Kakashi) or creepy (Shino)so...
And Ino's dad is underrated as a bishie...
You need more than good looks to go on a *date*, I mean, I am not being moralistic, but those guys are so deep into their obsessions...
Ok, Genma can be a choice...
and yeah, Kimimaru falls into the evil/creepy category

PSJ
Fri, 03-26-2004, 03:50 PM
the thing with these kind of shows is that the artwork isnt good enough for characters to be hot. the artwork needs to be raised 2 or 3 levels.

Xceleration
Sat, 03-27-2004, 03:37 AM
I agree

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 03-27-2004, 03:55 AM
Where is Genma?
And Hayate ( he is dead, but so is the 4th)?
And Raido (if scars are cool, he is cooler than Iruka)?
And Kimimaru...(huh, just thought of something but I *won't* say) He's pretty much of a bishie, no pun intended...
All all the young bishies, Sasuke (eww) included????
If Rocky can drink, Neji can go on a date!!!

Gods_Son
Sat, 03-27-2004, 10:27 AM
Not into cartoon "hotness," and I'm a guy, but since there aren't many girls to help you out, I'll say the 4th Hokage just because he seems like a badass.

Assertn
Sat, 03-27-2004, 02:58 PM
geez Neji-Aniki-sama......i know that spoilers are allowed here, but you cant even wait for the newest TRANSLATED manga to come out before posting that?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 03-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Gomen, Failure-sama...

lasaire
Sat, 03-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Personally, I'd prefer a male that wasn't jailbait, and was also actually breathing!

Assertn
Sat, 03-27-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
Gomen, Failure-sama...

its all right, dealing with the confusion in the discussion threads at the manga section i just said "screw it" and looked through the raw before coming across your post, so its all good i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 03-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Well. I guess I overexplained. I was kinda trying to make a point.
Even though, when I came to think, what would be going on a date with Neji?
He would talk about how he hates his relatives , what a little weak and useless b*tch his cousin is and how much of a genius he is ...
The only thing the girl could be sure would be that he wouldn't be taking a peek under her clothes, since I wonder if he's interested in any other subject than those...
As Genma would say: Cheee....'taku!
Guess people are choosing the 4th cause he doesn't only have looks, but also personality. Oh, well guess a good ninja is a dead ninja...

Hokage-IV
Sun, 03-28-2004, 04:21 AM
this thread is so stupid, Date a cartoon figures? how old r you kids , 10?

Mae
Sun, 03-28-2004, 02:23 PM
Hidoi.........
I just wanted to make a silly poll FOR FUN in response to all the "Hoo da hottest hottie" threads. Everyone hates my poll.........i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

InnerSakuraChan
Sun, 03-28-2004, 05:30 PM
4th hokage - cuase all of the others are too young or too creepy

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 03-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
Hidoi.........
I just wanted to make a silly poll FOR FUN in response to all the "Hoo da hottest hottie" threads. Everyone hates my poll.........i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

That guy is the aho... I like the thread. Never you mind him. My only prob was I wanted more options....

hiddenpookie
Tue, 03-30-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
the thing with these kind of shows is that the artwork isnt good enough for characters to be hot. the artwork needs to be raised 2 or 3 levels.
ditto. anywayz there just lines..drawn.i mean u can consider them cute but not "hot" in anykind of way. and if u do u need to be ****** ^_^

Lys
Wed, 03-31-2004, 05:44 PM
I like your poll!! ... even though it doesn't have my one true love (LEEEEE~) ... I voted for Gai because he's the closest to Lee that's listed, and I figured he probably didn't have many votes yet (neither do a lot of them though, I see), and HE IS COOL. Neji-Aniki-sama, Yondaime has a personality?? I wasn't aware of this. He's just a pretty face, so far in the series.

RockLeeisHOT
Wed, 03-31-2004, 05:49 PM
GAI! I would take him any time any place!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif *drool drool drool* and I'm serious -_- I hate when people think I'm joking...

http://babykefka.tfenet.com/RockLee/sexygaijunk1.jpg <----- sexy Gai with bandages (couldn't resist) and... bad porportions i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 03-31-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by: Lys
I like your poll!! ... even though it doesn't have my one true love (LEEEEE~) ... I voted for Gai because he's the closest to Lee that's listed, and I figured he probably didn't have many votes yet (neither do a lot of them though, I see), and HE IS COOL. Neji-Aniki-sama, Yondaime has a personality?? I wasn't aware of this. He's just a pretty face, so far in the series.

Well, he's brave, powerful and is on the good guys side.
Besides, if he could tame the kyuubi, I am sure he won't have a prob with women when they're in a bad mood...well, maybe he will...

Iznogoud
Wed, 03-31-2004, 09:46 PM
i would NOT date a MALE ninja...
but maybe i'd take one to a strip bar with me, and go play bowling ^^
For that i'd chose kakashi, i bet he rocks at bowling i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Haku no Fuyu
Wed, 03-31-2004, 10:47 PM
Boringu no Jutsu..

Hyuuga yuki
Sat, 04-03-2004, 02:48 PM
why isnt there nejiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii snif

Anbu Girl
Sat, 04-03-2004, 07:19 PM
OF CORSE ......
KAKASHI *DROOL*