PDA

View Full Version : Bakasan 76 up like 2 seconds ago, be the first to get it.

Outtawack311
Thu, 03-25-2004, 04:54 AM
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO....

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-25-2004, 07:11 AM
This belongs in the Open Discussion for the 234141422,5231st time.

Beautiful Green Beast
Thu, 03-25-2004, 07:29 AM
the episode was great but (spoiler: i wanted to see the whole flashback in this episode :spoiler)

Raven
Thu, 03-25-2004, 08:30 AM
The tracker's timed out. I got some of it, but not a lot before it died. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Doesn't matter, I'll wait for A/A.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 03-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Slow train coming... think of that Bob Dylan image, if you're old enough to do that, that is...

itachi_
Thu, 03-25-2004, 09:56 AM
BakaSan ain't fansub it's BS. Behold! of ANBU&AonE which is probably released on friday 12-18 pm GMT

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 03-25-2004, 10:53 AM
itachi_ i hope you get hit by a truck fag, how can bakasan's work not be fansub? just because he's working alone doesn't give you the right to diss his release he works alone and brings it out every thursday ofcourse Anbu-Aone's release is better quality because they take more time have more people working on it once again you've proven to me that you're a total moron i hope you get a virus and won't ever be able to download naruto again

itachi_
Thu, 03-25-2004, 11:06 AM
Haha, ask the admins on AonE what they think, I'm not alone by that thought, I can tell... It's giving bad reputation to the fansub community, he dosen't even QC the eps either..

RockLeeisHOT
Thu, 03-25-2004, 12:29 PM
I agree with you... I don't think they shoulda broken the flashback up..

hornetmike
Thu, 03-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Just finished watching the bakasan release of naruto 76. It was great. yeah, AONE's release is better but like they said. the guy does work alone. and it's not so bad really. i've seen worse. well i gotta give the guy an A for reliability and trying> i certainly appreciate his releases

Gods_Son
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:13 PM
The episode wasn't that great for me, just because I don't really care about Gaara. I'm sure the next episode will be quite good though. And while we're comparing fansub groups, I also think AonE is better than BakaSan, but you don't need to make a stupid pun like BakaSan is BS. We already know AonE has the best quality, there's no reason to have the discussion everytime a Bakasan release comes out.

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:18 PM
Why the hell should BakaSan even bother to do a QC, when the point of his releases is to give the Naruto fans a little less time to feel pain while waiting for the true quality sub of A/A? BakaSan KNOWS that A/A has the ultimate quality, he only releases this to give us something in the meantime. Stop posting idiotic things like that Itachi, or this Terra will end his nice guy mode.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 03-25-2004, 04:15 PM
Huh, on a totally diff subject...Am I supposed to feel sorry for the baby freak?
I don't think he's *that* of a bad ass. So far, he's doing a piss-poor job on getting rid of Saku/Sasu. Had he done an appropriate job, I'd start being his fan, and even would try to get some conseling for him...
As the kid said, Kaero, Bakemono.
As for the subs...Baka-sama is watchabe, you go do better than him. Besides he has a link to a great site Paradise in Winter. Truly helpful in dissecting the finer detail of the episodes...

Destroyor
Thu, 03-25-2004, 05:08 PM
Another ass dissing great work, yeah you heard me right, great work. The guy works for free, alone and gets the job done nice and fast. I don't know why he even brother. With ppl like Itachi_ around no wonder the gotwoot forum and its users are getting a bad name. The utter rudeness and total lack of respect left me staring ............ Why must assholes exists? What's with the lack of even the barest common courtesy? Manners? Common sense?

Even if one do not agree and do not like his work, SHUT UP and be quiet about it. Go sulk in some corner of the room and curse a certain person's utter stupidity.

Gotwoot users ---> loud and bitchy

yeah I'm dissing myself too, sad.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 03-25-2004, 05:14 PM
Toriyama World has the best quality,but there 30 something episodes behind anyone else.

Who cares about rep,do I care about rep at another Naruto forum,nah.Don't like GW,leave,that's the new attitude.

sangai
Thu, 03-25-2004, 05:22 PM
there is nothing wrong with any of the subbing groups be glad that there doing it

bakasan: speed
gotwoot: quality and translation goodness
toriyama world: great translations very slow (be glad there not the only subbers)

really i like them all and bakasan does a great job and i love anbus

Toruxxx
Thu, 03-25-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by: DeluxSkillz
itachi_ i hope you get hit by a truck fag, how can bakasan's work not be fansub? just because he's working alone doesn't give you the right to diss his release he works alone and brings it out every thursday ofcourse Anbu-Aone's release is better quality because they take more time have more people working on it once again you've proven to me that you're a total moron i hope you get a virus and won't ever be able to download naruto again

i agree with Delux, itachi_ u really are dumb like to see u do better stupid fool!!! Bakasan does a gr8 job so shut the hell up

booJay
Thu, 03-25-2004, 09:23 PM
man, Naruto has seriously become a DBZ clone as of late and that's a very bad thing. I mean, what the hell? It's been like a dozen eps since Orochimaru and Hokage started their fight with their standoff to see who dies first lasting more than 98% of it.

lost$oul
Fri, 03-26-2004, 04:16 AM
i totally agree!! i mean... naruto is the best thing i've ever seen.. but comon.. the last two episodes were kinda like a waste of time... 2 episodes with nothing! only flashbacks.. i know flashbacks are good.. but 2 episodes straight!??! and no action???? i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 03-26-2004, 02:46 PM
why does every episode need action? the story is 100 times more important then the action

Xceleration
Fri, 03-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by: itachi_
Haha, ask the admins on AonE what they think, I'm not alone by that thought, I can tell... It's giving bad reputation to the fansub community, he dosen't even QC the eps either..

Itachi, you are a fag lol. I don't download bakasan's releases due to not as good quality, but then he does work hard for the subbing. It's still considered a fan sub, just not as good. It's amazing how fast he does it alone though, alot faster than ANBU+Aone, now if you'll show some respect and stop acting like a 8 year old(maybe you are one), he is alot greater than you'll EVER be. He can at least spend some time and do a quick fansub for those diehard Naruto fans that just wanna see the episode. You here are just sitting your ass on your computer downloading anime without even saying thanks for the work. Learn to respect others work, if you can't do that, then get off the forums.

Ciber
Fri, 03-26-2004, 07:13 PM
Alright.

Stop with the flaming and behaving like little kids or we'll start handing out vacations.

I'll make sure you receive the first one if you keep it up, Itachi.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 03-26-2004, 07:33 PM
gommenasai ciber he just pissed me of you probably know how much work is put into subbing/encoding/timing etc anyway this topic can be closed anyway since anbu-aone's version has been released

itachi_
Fri, 03-26-2004, 07:39 PM
Bakafuck only translates and does fast encoding, that dosent take more than a half day! and everything he do is unwatchable, just telling you the truth don't get mad at me because I think so most other fan-groups that are greater think that he should quit..

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Itachi_ ... omg drop it already, you're behaving like a moron .. be thankful that there are people willing to spend time and effort on fansubs, or we wouldn't be able to have anime at all! I agree that Anbu's end product is indeed superior, but I have seen many of Bakasan's encodes, and they have been extremely impressive, especially for a relative newcomer and someone working ALONE!

The bottom line is, don't be an ass! If you prefer to wait for Anbu, good for you, say thanks to Anbu for providing superb work, but do NOT flame Bakasan, he is working hard and doesn't deserve to get dissed by scum like you.

DeluxSkillz
Fri, 03-26-2004, 08:13 PM
why are you going on about this itachi_? you don't mind getting banned? half a day is 12 hours the guy probably has a life and works, so pulling out 12 hours to sub an episode for people is a long time, the eps are not unwatchable because they are almost the same quality as A/A why would other fangroups want him to stop? that would make them ignorant fools who think they're god because they do a better translation or quality of an anime episode and they should get a life, there's no glory in subbing an episode you do it because you love the anime and you're kind enough to translate and bring it out to people like you and me, you're just a whinning bitch, i love A/A work but i'm not all on their sack just because they do the best job give bakasan some credit he deserves as much as A/A, ciber you can ban me if you want i have nothing against A/A or you or anyone else involved in anbu & aone but i really hate this itachi_ fella it's the same with the manga a couple of times an unknow translator released a chapter and itachi_ was the first to bitch about it how can you say something is crap when he does it for free because probally you itachi_ don't understand a word of japanese so without these people you wouldn't be able to understand naruto anime or the manga so STFU

my apologiez to anyone if i offended them (ofcourse no apologiez to itachi_ you can go and get a hearth attack fagboy i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif