PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru isn't the strongest guy

Iznogoud
Wed, 03-24-2004, 11:16 PM
Ok i thougt of this...
If orochimaru was the strongest nin, then i think the story sucks, because there will be a point where naruto will become even stronger than him, no doubt about that.
He already managed to learn rasengan and summoning (gamabunta and stuff^^) at a young age, don't you think when he's adult he'll be definitely stronger than oro ?
Am i completely wrong?
Will naruto finish after orochimaru is defeated ?
What do you think?

Haku no Fuyu
Wed, 03-24-2004, 11:24 PM
Itachi is MUCH stronger then Orochimaru-dono. *is not an Itachi fanboy btw...*
The story is slowly evolving BEYOND Orochimaru and is increasingly beginning to re-focus on the Kyuubi.;

Aegeon
Thu, 03-25-2004, 12:24 AM
I'm starting to get the idea that Orochimaru is going down soon... or at least maybe disappearing with Sasuke and Kabuto for a few months while the focus shifts back to Itachi and his little group. I can't wait till more of the secret organization is revealed so we can finally see people stronger than the all mighty Itachi (who I don't like much.... I hope he gets owned....)

Toruxxx
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:12 AM
Ive never thought of Oro being the strongest nin, i dont think itachi is either, i think jiraiya is the strongest so far. As u say naruto can do good stuff at such a young age couple of more years he will be one of the strongest nin's around.

EDIT: before any one shouts at me of thinking Jiraiya is strongest so far its my opinion so plz dont shout at me (itachi fan boys).

jonny-mt
Thu, 03-25-2004, 04:47 AM
Orochimaru is afraid of Itachi. I forget the chapter, but one of the first times that we see Orochimaru and Kabuto after the failed assault on Konoha, Kabuto mentions to him that even if they can't get Sasuke, there is another who possesses the Sharingan.

Orochimaru responds...and this is unmistakable...'No, he is stronger than I am.'

Definition Horse's Mouth.

Raven
Thu, 03-25-2004, 04:52 AM
But there's also the arguement that Oro only said that because he puts so much faith in jutsus, and Itachi's Sharingan assures him of lots of jutsus, so therefore Oro assume's Itachi is stronger.

Don't get me wrong though, I myself believe that Itachi is the strongest character introduced so far (that is still currently alive). And I'm not a fanboy. I think if it came to the crunch, in a battle between the two of them Itachi would win.

But let's not get into that now, coz there's a whole allocated thread to that issue.

itachi_
Thu, 03-25-2004, 09:54 AM
I think that Itachi and Yondaime are/were the strongest, and hokage 3rd when he was younger of course...

ech3lon
Thu, 03-25-2004, 11:12 AM
if itachi defeated by sasuke then sasuke is the strongest ninja......

Iznogoud
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:51 PM
Well actually, the only things we saw about itachi didn't show us much of his strengh...
That's why i didn't talk about him.
But sasuke will definitely become stronger if he chooses orochimaru's path...

So let's drop the "orochimaru is the strongest"...
Well if he's not, and he's being able to kill 2 kages and survive...
The stronger ones must be insane monsters that can definitely control the whole world.
Why don't the villages track them down and kill them all if that's so, because they are a threat to peace!

Mordo
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:58 PM
They dont track them down due to the fact that the hidden villages exist to make a profit and to serve as military for there countries.

PSJ
Thu, 03-25-2004, 02:56 PM
from what i recall nobody have ever said that orochimaru is the strongest. i think jiraiya is stronger than orochimaru and itachi is stronger than orochimaru because orochimaru fears itachi so much, even if orochimaru is stronger than itachi he will become weaker once he fights itachi since he dont believe in himself enough to defeat itachi.

itachi_
Thu, 03-25-2004, 02:58 PM
One word: Yondaime

Gods_Son
Thu, 03-25-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by: itachi_
I think that Itachi and Yondaime are/were the strongest, and hokage 3rd when he was younger of course...

I agree, Orochimaru admits that he thinks he's weaker than Itachi, and says to the third you could've beat me if you were younger, and the 4th is just supposed to be ridiculous. Jiraiya is at his level also, but Orochimaru is definately the strongest bad guy in the anime right now.

sangai
Thu, 03-25-2004, 03:53 PM
ten bucks says naruto gets takin in chapter 250 or something like that by the atkatsuki to divert the story and focus more on the atkatsuki and then we will see a time where its only sasuke being bitched slapped by oro

khaodessy
Thu, 03-25-2004, 08:00 PM
i like how oro now sees naruto as a threat when he use to just think of him as trash. if oro isnt killed i can only think of 3 people who would be the ones to kill. jiraya being number 1, naruto being number 2 and the 3rds grandson has the most reason to kill oro. since the 3rd is the only family we know of he has. so i see him training hard as hell now that his grandpa is dead.

Haku no Fuyu
Thu, 03-25-2004, 08:15 PM
I would LOVE to see Konohamaru try to kill Orochimaru-dono.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 03-25-2004, 08:21 PM
I would LOVE to see Konohamaru try to kill Orochimaru-dono.
Who knows, maybe he can do that. Has more chances than Sakura, for one...
Anata wa... omoshiroi no yatsu LOL

Haku no Fuyu
Thu, 03-25-2004, 08:39 PM
^.^

PSJ
Fri, 03-26-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by: khaodessy
i like how oro now sees naruto as a threat when he use to just think of him as trash. if oro isnt killed i can only think of 3 people who would be the ones to kill. jiraya being number 1, naruto being number 2 and the 3rds grandson has the most reason to kill oro. since the 3rd is the only family we know of he has. so i see him training hard as hell now that his grandpa is dead.

i can see akatsuki kill orochimaru. if orochimaru plans to kill naruto and akatsuki finds out they will probably hunt orochimaru down and kill him since naruto is useless to them if he's dead.

sangai
Fri, 03-26-2004, 04:02 PM
thats a good point

but theres gotta be something huge in the akatsuki for itachi to be working for them like some kinda stronger being he wishes to defeat

Xceleration
Sat, 03-27-2004, 03:33 AM
I believe that the 4th is the strongest ninja that has been introduced so far, even though he is dead. Itachi might not be stronger then Jiraiya doesn't rely on Juutsus as much, which means Itachi can't read him as easily with his Sharigan, it's most likely like a rock paper scissors situation, the ninjas are probably strong in different points.

Jman
Sat, 03-27-2004, 03:40 AM
Oro definitely isn't the strongest.

There has to be other stronger nins...most of which we don't see but i guess they would be supposedly part of the Akatsuki organization.
I doubt that itachi and kisame are the only ones that are strong within the org.