PDA

View Full Version : what is happening to all the naruto related sites?

kupoe
Tue, 03-23-2004, 04:51 PM
im looking for a good forum that wont die, degree anime died, narutofan died... i hope gotwoot is not next (probably not, since its been here since the stone age)

anyone know what happened to the other sites?

sangai
Tue, 03-23-2004, 05:36 PM
first of kupoe to think that we died is wrong we are still alive and hope that you will still come
we are still up

and in fact we are on a bigger server the onlything is there is problems that will be sorted shortly

right now the site is somewhat slow and may be hard to connect because they are having trouble routing the site
so until they get the problem resolved the site can be really slow and you might not connect or (56kr's me) or it will be really fast
people with cable or dsl should be able to connect (it just might be a lil slow right now)

im on the forums right now

www.degree-anime.com

and as for what happened to narutofan was well karma (909 bucks in donations that they didn't even need) it made fans made and they got attacked

Ciber
Tue, 03-23-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by: kupoe
im looking for a good forum that wont die, degree anime died, narutofan died... i hope gotwoot is not next (probably not, since its been here since the stone age)

anyone know what happened to the other sites?

We are not going anywhere.

We are a part of AnimeOne, so this place will always be here with the latest AnimeOne releases.

sangai
Tue, 03-23-2004, 06:47 PM
yes by far gotwoot is thee most reliable and stable website and forum around ive been here for almost a year but they have been here longer

YEAH so bad new our site degree-anime will be down for a lil bit problems with server

after we get back up there shouldn't be anymore problems

ad4mz41
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:11 AM
Is NarutoFan going to be gone forever? They are stupid. This site probably makes 20x less donations then them and they are able to pull it together better than NarutoFan. The only thing I thought they really had that was worth it was the mp3s and the manga but with $909 they should be able to do alot better than that.

sangai
Wed, 03-24-2004, 01:02 AM
well narutofan is back but its not the same when our site is back up we offer the manga online and direct downloads for newer anbu episodes and the ost

www.degree-anime.com
if your intrested

XwingRob
Wed, 03-24-2004, 04:45 AM
Gotwoot survived their version of doomsday. (Anyone remember that time when gotwoot was down for several weeks?)
So I don't think it will go away unless they decide it to be so.

sangai
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:19 PM
ai that was a time i remember all to well and pray that it never happens a again

XwingRob
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
ai that was a time i remember all to well and pray that it never happens a again

LOL, I was actually freakin out at one point.

Toruxxx
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by: XwingRob
Gotwoot survived their version of doomsday. (Anyone remember that time when gotwoot was down for several weeks?)
So I don't think it will go away unless they decide it to be so.

damn several weeks i wernt here then but i would of hated that i went mad when it was down for about 3 days not that long ago lol

sangai
Thu, 03-25-2004, 02:41 AM
yeah i had to use animesukis crappy boards and when i said you guys where 100x better they banned me

XwingRob
Thu, 03-25-2004, 04:56 AM
The part that really concerned me was a few days before Gotwoot came back online. I was just checking to see if Gotwoot was back and I see on the page instead: "Gotwoot.net coming soon" or something like that. I thought someone had bought the Gotwoot domain and I was never going to see this site again..
Fortantely I was wrong.. whew.