PDA

View Full Version : Adult Naruto, anyone make threads?? this is boring

itachi_
Tue, 03-23-2004, 01:55 PM
If the characters in naruto were grown up (Adult) and was a little more of a mature series would you've liked it for then? with adult voice actors and such, a lil more darker, serious, you know what i'm talking about... I think that it could've been great, more battles to the death and a increased blood-level.

well this forum is dying, answer if you have any energy left...

sangai
Tue, 03-23-2004, 02:22 PM
naruto is good as it is but yeah if there was a continuing series that continued through there teen years and then some of there adult hood would be great

Jman
Tue, 03-23-2004, 04:53 PM
It's good the way it is now but I would like it just the same or even more if it were a bit more mature. I agree that battles to the death and more blood would be great...Ninja Scroll ^_^

itachi_
Tue, 03-23-2004, 04:56 PM
Ninja scroll is just a mortifying anime, it's pathetic... that's what I think though.

Jman
Tue, 03-23-2004, 05:52 PM
sorry I wasn't clear before. I was referring to the Ninja Scroll movie<-the original one, not the anime, nor ninja ressurection crap.

The_Fourth
Tue, 03-23-2004, 05:55 PM
I wouldnt really care if the characters grew to there adulthood, o and by the way the ninja scroll movie (or manga?) was preety descent.

Wilik
Tue, 03-23-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by: itachi_

We're not dieing, we're just in a peacefull slumber i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

As for the anime having adults instead of children, that could possibly be interesting...

Ciber
Tue, 03-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by: itachi_
If the characters in naruto were grown up (Adult) and was a little more of a mature series would you've liked it for then? with adult voice actors and such, a lil more darker, serious, you know what i'm talking about... I think that it could've been great, more battles to the death and a increased blood-level.

What are you? 5? All you do is whine...

Naruto would be more interesting if they stopped dragging the damn episodes so much. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

ad4mz41
Tue, 03-23-2004, 09:30 PM
Episodes really wouldn't work out if they were adults like all those girl crushes for Sasuke and stuff. And damn they do drag the episodes out way too much. Back when it was around episode 50 I thought the training would last about 5 episodes and then they would get to the real battles. But then it goes on for 10 or 11 episodes, man I hate it when stuff like that happens. And the reason you probably think the forums are dying is because you hang around here all day. Trying taking a break for awhile or something.

joker-kun
Tue, 03-23-2004, 09:31 PM
the only thing that could be worse then now is if they always went around whining about everything, you know like someone on this forum...

Gods_Son
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by: joker-kun
the only thing that could be worse then now is if they always went around whining about everything, you know like someone on this forum...

No need to be discrete about it, Ciber already called him out, and if all the characters in Naruto were adults from the start, it'd be a completely different show. I'm sure it'll get there eventually though.

XwingRob
Wed, 03-24-2004, 04:53 AM
OK, here goes:
Soon, Jirayia will give Naruto a cloud that is in the shape of a frog. Naruto will fly on that frogcloud until he can fly himself.
When they reach adulthood, everyone will be flying except for Shikamaru, and that's because he's lazy. They'll all be shooting laser beams, and will constanly have constipation before shooting their lazer beams.(You can tell by teh massive groaning)....

Yes, yes. Naruto Z will be very successful. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

BTW I'm J/K

Zoels
Wed, 03-24-2004, 08:53 PM
i dont think that naruto would be as good with older characters. i mean, the kids are already super powerful as it is compared to older ninjas and i just think it would get stupid.

Jman
Wed, 03-24-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by: XwingRob
OK, here goes:
Soon, Jirayia will give Naruto a cloud that is in the shape of a frog. Naruto will fly on that frogcloud until he can fly himself.
When they reach adulthood, everyone will be flying except for Shikamaru, and that's because he's lazy. They'll all be shooting laser beams, and will constanly have constipation before shooting their lazer beams.(You can tell by teh massive groaning)....

Yes, yes. Naruto Z will be very successful. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

BTW I'm J/K

Lol What's next, Naruto grows a tail out of his ass?
Next thing you know he and his friends gather to go on a quest in search of the 7 mysterious bowls of Ramen. When joined together they can summon shenr.....i mean the 3rd and 4th hokages.

Naruto Z/GT coming 2010 sponsored by Bandai and yes i'm also joking.

w00t 2900!

XwingRob
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by: animemaster

Lol What's next, Naruto grows a tail out of his ass?

w00t 2900!

Actually I think he will grow a tail someday. It would be like a.... Kyuubi merging with Naruto type of thing.
I mean...Naruto already has the wisker scars... so what other changes will happen to Naruto due to Kyuubi?

Toruxxx
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:53 AM
dont forget it would be nine tails sticking out of his ass lol

if they were adults ummm i dont think i would like naruto or one of the children that there is now to be a hokage i would want it to be some1 like kakashi or some1 i would like naruto and the crew to be a anbu team ^_^ or being jounins and teaching 3 other children Naruto= Konohamaru, Udon and that girl that would be Naruto's team dont care about the others lol

lionheart1012000
Thu, 03-25-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by: Toruxxx
dont forget it would be nine tails sticking out of his ass lol

if they were adults ummm i dont think i would like naruto or one of the children that there is now to be a hokage i would want it to be some1 like kakashi or some1 i would like naruto and the crew to be a anbu team ^_^ or being jounins and teaching 3 other children Naruto= Konohamaru, Udon and that girl that would be Naruto's team dont care about the others lol

um, i think the girls name is moegi

Kumiriko
Thu, 03-25-2004, 02:35 AM
I bet there will be a Time that one or more of kakashi's Group will join the anbu.

Trip
Thu, 03-25-2004, 02:48 AM
I've lost a lot of faith in Naruto, and the characters don't need to be older to have a darker/more serious story, see Full Metal Alchemist as an example. (once you get past the 'fun' in the first few episodes of FMA, it gradually gets darker and darker, great stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif ).

Naruto just seems to drag the stories out more and more, if you guys are reading the manga, you'll what I mean in the current story arc. (as all of the others tbh). I'll keep reading it though.

Insomniac
Thu, 03-25-2004, 03:39 AM
Naruto lost alot of its darkness, especially as the anime continues on

if they were older then i think that the series wouldnt have lasted as long, probably 26 episodes or 52.

Raven
Thu, 03-25-2004, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by: Insomniac
Naruto lost alot of its darkness, especially as the anime continues on

if they were older then i think that the series wouldnt have lasted as long, probably 26 episodes or 52.
yeah, because they're younger there's more scope for them to grow into adults and progress in their skills. If they're already adults then there's not as much room for movement.

Stoopider
Thu, 03-25-2004, 10:27 AM
Okay.. back to the title..

Adult version of Naruto?? Naruto probably be using his sexy jutsu more often to seduce hot bloody emeny ninjas.

Gaara's Big Sandy Demon be raping Sakura. (Like in BErserk).

Jiraiya would be doing the nasties more often than being an unfortunate loser right now.

And.. Naruto and Sakura+Ino+Hinata would be having a 100some orgy.

Oh yeah.. Batttles would be definitely more violent. With Kunais going right through bodies and heads with organs and brains flying evverywhere.

PaD
Tue, 03-30-2004, 11:39 AM
Yea, I would like to see gron-up Sakura 'grrrr' ^-^.

It would be like DBZ - just Naruto style i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

hiddenpookie
Tue, 03-30-2004, 12:18 PM
there would tentacales and stuff....the bllod would be darkish and the songs would just be ppl screaming and stuff umm yeah it would be cool......

Assertn
Tue, 03-30-2004, 09:35 PM
if they plan to end the series with naruto becoming hokage.....then he'll have to be older than 13

lionheart1012000
Tue, 03-30-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by: hiddenpookie
there would tentacales and stuff....the bllod would be darkish and the songs would just be ppl screaming and stuff umm yeah it would be cool......

tentacles? o...k. if you say so.

RaZzy
Wed, 03-31-2004, 04:05 PM
lol i doubt they will follow Draonball and go all NARUTO Z and A GRAND TOURNAMENT!!!

anywayz i would have liked it too if they were a little older(17+), if it was better drawn and increased blood lvl with cool animation offcourse.

Assertn
Wed, 03-31-2004, 05:20 PM
you guys act like every single thing that was done in dbz is bad, and that if any single idea that had been used in dbz was used in another series, then it would end in tragety. geez....some people are very paranoid about such things, but i think it would be awesome if they actually did a timeskip and had everyone older