PDA

View Full Version : Will Gaara ever appear again?

Everon
Mon, 03-22-2004, 01:31 PM
Just wondering everyone's thoughts if he'll ever appear again (not just make an appearance, but actually show character development?) Now that he's been defeated (so to speak) I don't really see him appearing again or becoming the Vegeta-ish (i'm gonna help you) character.

sangai
Mon, 03-22-2004, 01:40 PM
it's really hard to say weither or not he will, it really depends on how long naruto goes on i could see him making another appearance later on (much later)

it would be nice to see a much older gaara that has become less demented after his battle with naruto

it will be intresting seeing him agian if it happens

PSJ
Mon, 03-22-2004, 04:30 PM
i want him to appear but i dont think he will, at least not anytime soon.

lionheart1012000
Mon, 03-22-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
i want him to appear but i dont think he will, at least not anytime soon.

same here

itachi_
Mon, 03-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Yes he will either now or as an adult, that is.

Insomniac
Mon, 03-22-2004, 09:30 PM
when theres a reason for him to appear yes

i'm thinking most likely when Itachi goes after him

Raven
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:05 AM
Don't you guys realise? The body that Oro just took over IS Gaara, he's just had a growth spurt, that's all. *ahem*

Toruxxx
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:18 AM
ummm i think we might see Gaara again but not as a main char like he was b4.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 03-23-2004, 05:25 AM
Gaara could open Gaara's Motel, just outside Konoha...
With all his mother problems he does remind me of Norman Bates...doesn't he talk to her dead mother all the time?

lionheart1012000
Tue, 03-23-2004, 11:40 AM
not all the time, but yeah he does talk to her. hehehe...my mom loved that norman bates movie and i cant deny that i liked it either...ahhh good times, good times.

L8r
Tue, 03-23-2004, 02:45 PM
he will come back... after he finds love... then he be back as a "make love not war" guy i/expressions/beer.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

LOVE AND PEACE!!! (Trigun style i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif )

Saruto
Tue, 03-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Don't you guys realise? The body that Oro just took over IS Gaara, he's just had a growth spurt, that's all. *ahem*

Oh damn i think this is true!!!

Gaara might be the one!...but, wheres temari and his brother...

Naruto
Wed, 03-24-2004, 01:53 PM
i hope he will .. he was cool and weird ^^

JEEEEEEEHA 1000 POSTS IM JOUNIN NOW ^^

EDIT*** huh ? im still chuunin >_< my theorie was wrong ^^

lasaire
Wed, 03-24-2004, 02:08 PM
I think there was too much effort put into Gaara for him to be a one-time character.

One thing Kishimoto-sama does very well is to create not just a few characters, but an entire world filled with characters that feel real. You feel like every character has a full backstory to them, not just the main characters. I doubt, that with as much of Gaara's story as was revealed, that he won't make a return appearance.

It seems to me that the first appearance of Naruto was to teach Naruto some lessons about fear, love and protecting others. (One of the reasons I LURV Naruto vs. Gaara so much.) Gaara also got some lessons taught to him by Naruto as well. I think he'll come back when there is something else Naruto needs to learn from him, and/or vice-versa.

PSJ
Wed, 03-24-2004, 02:33 PM
lasaire you really love kishimoto dont you?

lasaire
Wed, 03-24-2004, 06:47 PM
Yes, I do. :-)

The main reason why is that he's very good at creating an entire world, not just a spattering of characters. That's hard to do. Another reason is that it's clear there's alot of foresight involved in his storylines. Yet another reason is that he's not just skilled in manga drawing only but has a good background in all the basic drawing skills.

BakaShinji
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:21 AM
Gaara's coming back to kill the last of the Sound 4, Sakon.

That's why Kiba ran away. ^_^ Just ya'll watch!

To give this prediction credibility, other predictions I'm making:
The 4th is Naruto father!
Kakashi has Obito's eye!
Neji's got the hots for Hinata!
Rock Lee's gonna hook up with Sakura (I know.. poor Rock..., but Kishimoto just wants to teach us that love is blind)

=)))))))

Death BOO Z
Thu, 03-25-2004, 09:34 AM
i have a feeling that he'll do a guest appearence in the movie... since it's about a tournament and who's better to be team 7's guide than Gaara the monster himself?

but since the movie isn't a part of the manga storyline, it doesn't matter much

xtort
Thu, 03-25-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by: BakaShinji

Kakashi has Obito's eye!
Rock Lee's gonna hook up with Sakura (I know.. poor Rock..., but Kishimoto just wants to teach us that love is blind)

=)))))))

I'm hoping that Gaara does come back for something like this. I doubt it though. Gaara, Lee, Shika, and Naruto are my fav characters. Would be waaay too much to ask to have them whooping ass together. And if Lee ends up piping Sakura, well... he will hit the (second-from-) bottom of my list.

-xtortout

Assertn
Thu, 03-25-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by: Saruto

Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Oh damn i think this is true!!!

Gaara might be the one!...but, wheres temari and his brother...

ohh boy......looks like we've found a guillible one
dont listen to him, that guy didnt look at all like gaara, considering he was older AND didnt have the tattoo....not to mention i doubt gaara would be a prisoner in the sound village and forced to fight to the death in order to protect the fellow clan members that gaara obviously wouldnt have

my sig smiled so big at reading your post that his face started to crumble i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Hokage-IV
Thu, 03-25-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by: BakaShinji

Kakashi has Obito's eye!

=)))))))

what credibility? 4th is Naruto's father and Kakashi has obito's eye, who doesnt know this?

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 03-25-2004, 07:52 PM
Obito is the kid with googles in the 3rd's flashback. I bet nobody knew that i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

dont listen to him, that guy didnt look at all like gaara, considering he was older AND didnt have the tattoo
That guy is the 4th!!!

Haku no Fuyu
Thu, 03-25-2004, 07:59 PM
Oi. (in reponse to Hokage-IV's.........scary thoughts...)

Oi again, this time to Neji-aniki-sama...the fourth is dead....I hope you were being sarcastic...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 03-25-2004, 08:10 PM
Surei/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Couldn't find the right emoticon...gomen...

Haku no Fuyu
Thu, 03-25-2004, 08:13 PM
^.^