PDA

View Full Version : got unlucky

Mattea
Mon, 03-22-2004, 02:40 AM
When I finally had downloaded all Naruto movies...
my computer was working too slow...
I had to put in a new drive, delete some files, and move alot of stuff...
when that was done, all the naruto movies were gone! What now ? I thought...
I didnīt delete em by misstake, I knew that...
they must have disapeared when I moved the folder with the movies in it...
So...
Now I am downloading all episodes again i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
phew, this will take weeks

Ciber
Mon, 03-22-2004, 03:45 AM
Wow that really sucks...

Join our IRC channel and tell me who you are, I'll send you some of the episodes really fast. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mattea
Mon, 03-22-2004, 09:43 AM
hehe, thanks but I'm fine i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
actually it lets me be online 24 hours a day because I let it download over night, and my dad won't turn off the internet then i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

----

by the way, Iīm Mattias, but you can call me Matt, nice to meet you i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
hmmm... and how do I change that photo to something I want ? lol

Toruxxx
Mon, 03-22-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by: Mattea
hehe, thanks but I'm fine i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
actually it lets me be online 24 hours a day because I let it download over night, and my dad won't turn off the internet then i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

----

by the way, Iīm Mattias, but you can call me Matt, nice to meet you i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
hmmm... and how do I change that photo to something I want ? lol

welcome to the forums ^_^ to change ur avatar click here (http://avatars.gotwoot.net/) if you get stuck and not sure how to do it goto the general discussion area and there is a topic about it there hope it helps.

Mattea
Mon, 03-22-2004, 01:43 PM
ok! thanks for your help ^_^
now lets see... now I need a software to be able to make bmp files into jpg... since I can not -save as... jpg... hmmm...

Everon
Tue, 03-23-2004, 06:45 PM
Well if you have a PC your "paint" application will do the trick. Just open your BMP file, save as and change the format to Jpg, Jpeg, etc.

itachi_
Tue, 03-23-2004, 06:46 PM
I hate that problem when you cannot save in jpg, I usually delete the internet temp files and then it is working..

Wilik
Tue, 03-23-2004, 07:09 PM
If you need a great free image converter you can try IrFanView (http://www.irfanview.com). I use it alot when im on windows and need to quickly convert an image.

Mattea
Wed, 03-24-2004, 11:32 AM
hehe, thanks all... but I think the problem is that I haven't got any program that reads jpg format... I'm going to try installing QuickTime or something...
I'll tell you about if it will work later ^_^

Mattea
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:22 PM
hehe, there we go... the problem was that I needed Microsoft Photodraw that had files for paint so that I could save as... JPG! What do u think... do u like my avatar ? I made it myself ^_^