PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke-ish quote

Winged Dancer
Sun, 03-21-2004, 04:29 PM
Hey people, I was reading on democracy and other boring topics for school tomorrow and found a quote that reminded me of Sasuke and Itachi a lot. A fugging lot, too.

Here it is....

"(...) if a people is to become free, it needs pride and willpower, defiance, hate, hate, and once again, hate."

Isn't it Uchiha-ish? A la Itachi and Sasuke?
Can anyone guess who said this originally...? If no one gets it I'll post it later anyway, but it kind of freaked me out.

Winged Dancer
Sun, 03-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Heheheheh, even if you guys don't seem to care, I'll post it anyway... it was Adolf Hitler the one who said that originally.

Fox Fire
Sun, 03-21-2004, 10:49 PM
O_O

Stoopider
Mon, 03-22-2004, 10:36 AM
Hitler Wasn't pro-democratic... how would he know.

Assertn
Mon, 03-22-2004, 12:41 PM
you dont have to be democratic to talk about freedom

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 03-22-2004, 12:52 PM
Hitler is talking about freedom for his "his people." Which meant the extinction of other races. That's what he means by freedom and the hate part, well that conditioned the german population to hate the jews. This has nothing to do with Democracy or the type of freedom you're thinking about.

Winged Dancer
Mon, 03-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Well, Hitler was elected by democratic means.. of course, he abolished then soon enough and made himself dictator. You can imply many things from that phrase, since its completely out of context, but I just want to make it clear that I'm not saying Sasuke is like Hitler or anything like that.... I'm not that weird/stupid.
Just the hate thing reminded me of what Itachi and Gaara tell Sasuke, how he's weaker because his hate is weaker and so forth.