PDA

View Full Version : 2 of the best Naruto AMV's here

Hokage_Naruto
Sun, 03-21-2004, 04:22 PM
Hey whats up y'all sorry I havent been active as the rest ofyou but life has been keeping me busy.

Anyways I made two naruto amv's that I thought u would like to see.

The AMV's are hosted on narutomania.com

Go to Narutomania (http://www.narutomania.com)
Go tothe Media Section-->Audtio Section-->Anime Music Videos and the last 2 are available for direct download there. Also dont hesitate to check out the rest of the site there.

Comments are greatly appreciated for they can or may improve my AMV makin skills.

The first Video is Haku Tribute entitled "My Beloved"
Artist: Evanescense Song is My Immortal

it tells you the story of haku's life up to her death.

The second one is SO recent that it has clips of episode 75 on it.
Now I know you might be worried that hey it just might be one huge clip put into one AMV. THINK NOT, I actually did some editing and it has receive great excellent ratings on AMV. org highest average was a 4.66 out of a possible 5.

Again to download the video you have to visit the Narutomania website and go to the media section and then audio and then Music Video section and the last 2 videos are mine.
The videos are available for direct download so no worries about the file taking long to dl.

Toruxxx
Sun, 03-21-2004, 06:48 PM
the haku one is very good the song goes very well with it i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif its makes u sad watching it

Uberbaka
Sun, 03-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by: Hokage_Naruto
it tells you the story of haku's life up to her death.

Haku was a guy.

oni roh
Sun, 03-21-2004, 10:52 PM
great video's, kudo's man

what software did you use?

Hotsuma
Mon, 03-22-2004, 02:12 AM
Excellent AMVs. I'd prefer a Japanese songs (I'm not fond of Evanesence) but, those were really nice. I take my hat off for Haku and Zabuza now.

Hokage_Naruto
Mon, 03-22-2004, 11:03 AM
I used windows movie maker so there wasnt really any special effects or super cool transitions between the scenes.

Thanks for your comments guys, Im very glad that you liked my video.