PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like Red Bull?

Ciber
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:52 PM
I think i'm going to go broke drinking these things.

Wish they came in 2 liter bottles. i/expressions/beer.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Baka-chan
Sun, 03-21-2004, 06:47 PM
ever had a jager(sp) bomb? jager liquor and red bull. those things mess you up good. i'm guessin you'd probably like those (=

plain red bull makes me all tingly, good stuff

Swallow Your Soul
Sun, 03-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Red Bull is possibly the nicest drink on earth, and it goes well with vodka...

I used to drink it all the time when I was at high school then college over the last 4 or 5 years but at £1.30 per 250ml can its such a rip off and I really DID start to go broke!...now I only really buy it to mix it or when I go to concerts for when I get knackered i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

edit - In the UK you can get something very similar (if not even nicer) that comes in 1 litre bottles called 'Kick' you can get it at Tesco's (I think they make it themselves as I've never seen it anywhere else) and it goes for less than ONE can of Red Bull...I can't taste any difference and you get like 4x what you get in the cans i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

edit 2 - *wonders why £ (pound) signs aren't displayed* - this seems to have happened before on the old forum...and last time I commented on it they suddenly reappeared!

lionheart1012000
Sun, 03-21-2004, 08:45 PM
red bull...huh, i heard that it had like...alchohol in it. if it does then i guess ill never take it since hell i dont even drink beer @_@. if it doesnt then i think ill try it one day.

Swallow Your Soul
Sun, 03-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by: lionheart1012000
red bull...huh, i heard that it had like...alchohol in it. if it does then i guess ill never take it since hell i dont even drink beer @_@. if it doesnt then i think ill try it one day.

Red Bull has no alcohol in it, some people like to mix it with alcohol as it mixes so well...however it does contain a hell of a lot of caffiene in it...

It always surprises me when I see US TV shows and when I speak to Americans on the net how people consider caffiene, I know it is a drug (just about) but people overseas seem to consider in a similar way to which they'd consider alcohol! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I guess that could possibly just be the people I've spoken to etc... *goes back on topic* ...yeah...so Red Bull is nice i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Munsu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 10:37 PM
I usually drink beer... but once in a while i drink my Cuba Libre (rum and coke) and my red-bull with vodka

Xollence
Mon, 03-22-2004, 01:18 AM
Red bull with vodka... mmmm...

GhostKaGe
Mon, 03-22-2004, 05:04 AM
try red square its like red bull only alcoholic .
Its ghinsing and vodka top drink

itachi_
Mon, 03-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Caffeine pwns!

lionheart1012000
Mon, 03-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by: Swallow Your Soul

Red Bull has no alcohol in it, some people like to mix it with alcohol as it mixes so well...however it does contain a hell of a lot of caffiene in it...

It always surprises me when I see US TV shows and when I speak to Americans on the net how people consider caffiene, I know it is a drug (just about) but people overseas seem to consider in a similar way to which they'd consider alcohol! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I guess that could possibly just be the people I've spoken to etc... *goes back on topic* ...yeah...so Red Bull is nice i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

sweet then i guess i will try red bull one of these days...for now im off to school *runs off*

ComeComeParadise
Tue, 03-23-2004, 07:20 PM
Jager and Red Bull is definitely a deliociously wonderful drink...I have been trying out all of the "energy drinks" lately to see which one is actually worth my time. KMX is like a kick in the head flavor-wise and it doesn't give energy...try Sobe Adrenaline Rush, that shit it pretty good, and it works.

hiddenpookie
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:23 AM
i dun like it its too ekkk and expensive to me redbull is like swalllowing raw eggs taste like shit but makes u bouncy and uhh uhh @_@

KakashiSensei
Wed, 03-24-2004, 09:39 AM
Never tried Red bull b/c when i was younger I had Schlitz Malt Liqour(sp?) and there was a big Blue Bull on that one and it came in 1 litre bottle. Wow that was bad beer. So now i'm scared of beer with an angry bull on the front lol. If its that good though i guess i'll have to give it a try. i/expressions/beer.gif

Xollence
Wed, 03-24-2004, 05:36 PM
There's other energy drinks you can use other than the red bull.

Koyuki
Wed, 03-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Red bull is yummy... Anyone tried red bull from thailand?

Swallow Your Soul
Wed, 03-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by: Xollence
There's other energy drinks you can use other than the red bull.

Yeah but most of them suck...except Red Devil (which is even nicer sometimes and gives you more energy)...its strawberry flavoured and its well nice i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

All the other ones I tried were vile...unless you count Original Lucozade as an energy drink (which is well nice but its not really an energy drink - its just marketed as one)...

Legendary Nin
Thu, 03-25-2004, 05:39 PM
Red Bull=legal speed.

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 03-29-2004, 12:42 AM
ahhh red bull, the drink of the heavens, i went broke last month bc i bought 2 cases of it and dam thoe things are cheap, i mean 35.99 for a dam case that only hase 24 cans shit but still cant go a day without one. and sometimes i use red bull as the chaser when im drinking hard liquir

Mut
Mon, 03-29-2004, 05:07 PM
rockstar + vodka plz

ad4mz41
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:04 AM
Red Bull is pretty good shit. Anyone know how much caffeine is in it? I drank a drink called Bawl's Energy Drink. That thing has 8x the caffeine as coke and it taste pretty good.

lionheart1012000
Fri, 04-02-2004, 10:33 AM
bleh, finally tasted red bull and i didnt like it...i mean the taste was so-so, not good but not bad, just a bit citricy. i guess it does give you energy since i was worn out to hell and back after the golf tournament i went to @_@.

Leyla
Fri, 04-02-2004, 03:53 PM
i mean the taste was so-so, not good but not bad, .

That goes for me to. Sometimes I even have the (weird/freaky/whatever) idee of drinking pee...That yellow pee-colour of it i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

I think someone already mentioned Red Devil..yammie.. you should try that...

lionheart1012000
Fri, 04-02-2004, 08:27 PM
*salutes* will do boss i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

r3n
Sat, 04-03-2004, 06:19 AM
i used to drink it when i went to CS LANs jst to hype myself up. my reactions were almost 0s then. so its good for that, but i dont particularly like the taste.

i think id rather have some vanilla coke instead i/expressions/rolleye.gif