PDA

View Full Version : Wow... Most anticipated Fight... Cool Topic?

Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:32 AM
OK I tried my best to put up a decent list.

Please everyone list their favorite fight (that does not have to be in my list) in the top line of their message posted...

and don't anyone of you Naruto fanatics leave a poll but no insight or reason!

Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:41 AM
wow i racked my brains over my own question...
i guess i'll go with

4th v.s. orochimaru

so much tension... both from same village... under one sensei.. super high potential... one wanted to become hokage but didn't get it while the other did... must have been friends on some level.. and jealousy playing with Oro's mind. 4th just wants to end Oro's evilness... 120% full out battle

lionheart1012000
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:47 AM
im going to have to say neji vs rock lee, ive been wanting to see how rock lee would do against neji, his supposed "rival"

jonny-mt
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:43 AM
I also had to go with Lee/Neji. I imagine Neji could probably see Lee's movements with the Byakugan, but it's a question as to whether or not he could do anything about it (ala Sasuke/Lee). Plus, there's always the question of whether Lee could overcome Neji's soft-palm style--he doesn't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, so I imagine with his spirit he could find a way to overcome even the 64-hit combo (ala Naruto).

At the same time, though, Neji is a genius when it comes to fighting; Naruto beat him through a combination of overwhelming power and the element of surprise against his overconfidence. All in all I think it would be a fair, balanced fight with a lot of surprises.

baka passing
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:44 AM
hey, i don't know about yall but i'm crawling around on all fours waiting for the gaara vs. naruto fight. please please please.

simplyxme
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:50 AM
aaah so hard to choose. they all would be awesome fights~

Kagari
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:40 AM
Awsome poll. 010577. I chose Gai VS. Kakashi...I dunno, rival fights are always epic, and the jounin level battle would be hype!!

hatashi17
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:50 AM
Naruto vs. Sasuke is appealing, but I'll have to go with the Uchiha brothers

onii
Sun, 03-21-2004, 04:57 AM
orochimaru vs jiraiya
forget jounin level battles, i want sannin level!! :-P

chuunin level... naruto vs gaara, that should be interesting.

jounin level... i agree with Kagari, battle of the sensei's! Gai vs Kakashi

Destiny
Sun, 03-21-2004, 06:44 AM
I think the 4th vs Orochimaru would b the most interesting to watch. If Orochi wasnt so twisted, he likely would hav been the 4th Hokage.
Cursed Sasuke vs Kyubi Naruto would be wicked as well.

Uchiha-Itachi
Sun, 03-21-2004, 06:55 AM
Jiraiya vs Orochimaru =)

itachi_
Sun, 03-21-2004, 07:03 AM
Hmm I want to see Itachi vs Orochimaru that would be the battle of the century.

PSJ
Sun, 03-21-2004, 07:50 AM
naruto vs. sasuke. there was alot of misspelling on names and such... maybe you should check the spelling?

Ganesh
Sun, 03-21-2004, 08:02 AM
i say a royal rumble of the three legendary sanins would be sick! seeing the three powerful summons fight at once would be the best!

Evil Eyes
Sun, 03-21-2004, 10:03 AM
I want to see Sakura vs Orochimaru. now this will be a tough battle for Oro.
Also Sakura vs Konohamaru. I think that they both r at the same level. I can't imagine the high level techniques we'll see in this battle. I really dunno if Konohamaru with his amazing "squared stone" technique will be able handle Sakura's most powerful jutsu ....the legendary "sasuke-kuuuuuuuuuun" jutsu.

Seriously I wanna see the 3rd in him prime versus some really badass powerful villain, just to make Saru-sensei look even more badass.

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-21-2004, 11:58 AM
Not possible, but I'd want to see the 4th Hokage vs. the 3rd Hokage in his prime. The 3rd was called the professor and was supposed to be strongest of Hokages in his prime, but the 4th is legendary for sealing Kyubi.

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 11:59 AM
Yeah. Maybe they'll release some OVA's?

The_Fourth
Sun, 03-21-2004, 12:20 PM
I would like to see a Jiraiya vs. Itachi battle or a Jiraiya vs. Orochimaru battle. It would also be very interesting seeing a battle between Yondaime and Sandaime.

chaos4ever4
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:51 PM
Jiraiya vs Oro and their summons (with Gumabunta). the big badass fight of the huge summons.

As they say: when two elephants fight, it is the grass who suffers the most

Aegis Runestone
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:16 PM
Naruto vs. Gaara

Hotsuma
Sun, 03-21-2004, 05:39 PM
You VS other character.

I close the book/turn off the anime.

I win.

r3n
Sun, 03-21-2004, 08:20 PM
eugh, there are like a billion of these threads in this section, cant ppl jst use the search function and post on an old thread to bring it back to the first page?

*sigh*

simplyxme
Sun, 03-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by: Evil Eyes
I want to see Sakura vs Orochimaru. now this will be a tough battle for Oro.
Also Sakura vs Konohamaru. I think that they both r at the same level. I can't imagine the high level techniques we'll see in this battle. I really dunno if Konohamaru with his amazing "squared stone" technique will be able handle Sakura's most powerful jutsu ....the legendary "sasuke-kuuuuuuuuuun" jutsu.

Seriously I wanna see the 3rd in him prime versus some really badass powerful villain, just to make Saru-sensei look even more badass.

ROFL ROFL ommmmmg i'd really liek to see sakura and konohamaru tooooooo. he's soo cute.. or maybe sakura and that dude whose nose is always running. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

The_Fourth
Sun, 03-21-2004, 09:56 PM
I also want to see the Naruto vs. Gaara fight, it will be interesting.

Jman
Sun, 03-21-2004, 11:09 PM
Sakura vs Ino Part II
Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin
Kurenai vs Anko
Udon vs Inari
Konohamaru and Udon vs Sakura and Ino
Shika's Dad vs Choji's Dad
Gai vs Kakashi in a Janken showdown best 2 out of 3
The 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in a fatal four way/last kage standing match
Hinata vs Hanabi

ad4mz41
Mon, 03-22-2004, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by: animemaster
Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffin
Gai vs Kakashi in a Janken showdown best 2 out of 3

I second those battles hahaha! And a cool battle will be Kyuubi and Enma vs Gamabunta & three headed snake thingy.

Krbadass
Mon, 03-22-2004, 02:53 AM
Uchiha brothers for me.

Stoopider
Mon, 03-22-2004, 09:43 AM
Definitely it would be the 4th versus Orochimaru. Like the Hokage said "There is no one left in this village capable of stopping Orochimaru" while staring at the 4th's picture.

I bet their fight would be pretty amazing.

Xceleration
Mon, 03-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by: 010577
i guess i'll go with

4th v.s. orochimaru

so much tension... both from same village... under one sensei.. super high potential... one wanted to become hokage but didn't get it while the other did... must have been friends on some level.. and jealousy playing with Oro's mind. 4th just wants to end Oro's evilness... 120% full out battle

I'd have to agree with you, but 4th hokage was not under the same sensei as Oro. Oro was the 3rds student, while 4th was Jiraiya's student, and they were from different generations, so they would have definately not been friends. I'd like to see the 4th fight anyone, it'd be cool. I'd also wanna see Rock Lee vs Neji.

*EDIT* I'd also really wanna see 4th vs Kyuubi, and see how he was able to seal him, hope they make an OVA about it!

Mon, 03-22-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by: Xceleration

Originally posted by: 010577
i guess i'll go with

4th v.s. orochimaru

I'd have to agree with you, but 4th hokage was not under the same sensei as Oro. Oro was the 3rds student, while 4th was Jiraiya's student, and they were from different generations, so they would have definately not been friends. I'd like to see the 4th fight anyone, it'd be cool. I'd also wanna see Rock Lee vs Neji.

*EDIT* I'd also really wanna see 4th vs Kyuubi, and see how he was able to seal him, hope they make an OVA about it!

Wait... I thought the sannin (Jiraiya, Oro, and 4th) are all the 3rd's students. Have you watched the newer episodes where 3rd gets his flashbacks and all three are under his care? And the fact that they are the sannin hints they come out of the same generation right? Someone clarify

DrUnKnDrAgOn
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Enma vs Gamabunta although they arent ninja they are badass Kuchiyose's

Evil Eyes
Tue, 03-23-2004, 08:14 AM
The 4th is not a member of the three legendary sannins. The blonde kid in the intro and in the flash backs is a GIRL (wasn't it pretty obvious?). She is the 3rd legendary sannin of leaf village. If u remember the episode about lee when Gai asked them about their dreams, Tenten said that she wants to be a powerful female ninja like the famous Tsunade-sama -the 3rd legendary sannin.

The 3rd students are oro, Jiraiya, and Tsunade. The 4th is Jiraiya's student.

PoDy
Tue, 03-23-2004, 03:13 PM
Pervert VS The guy looking like Michael Jacksson

ZakuHan
Tue, 03-23-2004, 03:38 PM
I'm the one vote for Shino vs Neji, cause I like to see Shino fight. He's pretty badass. And I don't like Neji's attitude i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Though more than that I'd like to see Shino and Shikamaru face off - Battle of the wits i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

~Chris

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-24-2004, 02:29 AM
I'm also gonna have to go with Jira vs. Oro, but since it wasn't available I picked Gai vs. Kakashi

I probably would have picked Shino vs. Shikamaru also if it had been there. I don't have any interest in the only Shino match that was on the list though, as I'm not much of a Neji fan.

Shino vs. Gaara not during the full moon would be pretty cool also.

-Lightning_Edge-
Wed, 03-24-2004, 04:44 AM
what you all talking about? Shino is the weakest ninja that got into the 3td exam exept Kaknkuro and maybe temari , hes not badass at all..

Evil Eyes
Wed, 03-24-2004, 05:28 AM
Shino is good.
Temari>>>>Kankuro

I wanna see Temari vs Sakura. Just to see how long Sakura will last before Temari beats the shit out of her. Tenten lasted for 2 minutes. i bet one swing of the fan and Sakura is pretty much dead.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 03-24-2004, 06:18 AM
Anko vs. Kurenai in a mudwrestling ring i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
And yeah, in a few years
Hinata vs. Hyuuga Hiashi
Chichiue... shobu des!!!

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:29 PM
I put my vote on Sharingan vs Kyubi. The only reason i would like to see this is because i would like to see Naruto kick Sasuke's ass so much he wouldn't be able to sit normal for a year.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 03-24-2004, 05:14 PM
Another Saska fan. I like that!
I thought of Uchiha vs. Uchicha, but it would be way too easy for Itachi. Besides, all this family drama is boring. Yeah, Naruto kicking Sasky's ass until it loses its shape would be a great thing to watch.
Still, is the power of the cursed seal a match for the Kyuubi's? Also, too easy...
Maybe Itachi vs. Naruto would be more of a match...

And, huh, me and another character?
Depending on the character, I wonder where exactly that fight would end...

Xollence
Wed, 03-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Saska? Itachi vs. Naruto wouldn't be that great of a fight since there's a big difference in levels.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 03-24-2004, 05:38 PM
I like to be creative when it comes to call Sasuke. Calling him yarou and baka all the time is just soooo boring...
And yeah, the difference in levels is what would make it fun. Like, one could say there was a big difference between Neji and Naruto's levels but you saw what happened. As Shika, Sakura, Naruto and Pakkun were discussing on episode 69, depending on the situation, level difference may not be a decisive factor.
When team 7 faced Oro, it was like a few light years of level difference, but each of them reacted in a different way. I don't like to use if when talking about past situations, but if Naruto could have avoided Oro's new seal, he might have had some chance there... After all, Naruto did kill Oro's snake, while the two others...well, bashing those two is getting boring, too...i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Wed, 03-24-2004, 06:03 PM
I thought of some cooler fights...
tag team... WWF style...
Oro & 3rd v.s. Jiraiya & 3rd (no grudges for own teammates)
Naruto, Sasuke v.s. Gaara, Shino
Shino, Kiba v.s. Shikamaru, Kankuro
Kakashi, Sasuke v.s. Gai, Rock Lee

Think of more ideas?

PaD
Fri, 04-02-2004, 12:26 PM
I'd like itachi vs sasuke, even tho it's very unbalanced...

Mut
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:13 PM
the 4th would destroy anyone. the most anticipated fight is itachi vs sasuke. none of naruto fights.

PoDy
Fri, 04-02-2004, 01:53 PM
these kind of threds dosent seem to end...............

............ever

Power PMV
Fri, 04-02-2004, 05:48 PM
Rock Lee vs. Anyone is always great.

Gai vs. Kakashi would also be awesome

originalkrn
Sat, 04-03-2004, 03:59 AM
4th vs. Orochimarou would be very awesome, but Naruto vs Sasuke is close second. I just want to see the 4th in action.

Sanjuro
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:22 AM
Alright, i didn't see the original list, but I think the sweetest fight would be between the "super" levels of some of the characters I.E. Dark Sasuke vs. Kyuubi Naruto, Kyuubi Naruto vs. Open-Gate (Powered-up) Rock Lee, Powered-up Rock Lee vs. Dark Sasuke. No Gaara though, his fights are not that entertaining, 'cause all he does is those sand moves (thats just my opinion though). On second thought, Gai Sensei vs. Kakashi Sensei would be freakin' sweet too. Didn't Rock Lee say something about Taijutsu being harder to follow with Sharingan?

EDIT: Oh Yeah, how about Rock Lee and Gai Sensei vs. Sasuke and Kakashi Sensei?
PS: Yo! this is my 1st post!

Tass
Fri, 04-09-2004, 04:36 PM
lol...Sasuke and kakashi would own them in like 2 seconds...even if rock lee wasnt injured

Sanjuro
Fri, 04-09-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm sorry, but the power and intensity of youth could never be defeated by those freaky-eye freaks. NEVER!

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Mon, 04-12-2004, 12:32 AM
I would like to see Naruto and Sasuke throw down.
Only because they hint at it alot. And Sasuke is
such a big factor in Naruto's training and
striving to be stronger. Not to mention Sasuke
doesnt really know what Naruto can do when
he tries because he hasnt seen any of his fights!

i/expressions/devil.gif