PDA

View Full Version : SigX - Round 3!!

Kagari
Sat, 03-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Liked the first two contest rounds? Wondering when the third round begins?

Well, Worry not! For i have here for you the announcement of Round 3! that's right! Now you can be a part of this momorable experience as well! Mosey on over, pick your fave, and vote away!

Battle of the Sigs! (http://www.littlecooldude.com/sigX/)

Click on round 3 to vote, or view past submissions.i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif thanks!

simplyxme
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:04 AM
woww some people are really talented...!! i just wanna compliment on this one kakashi sig by joker-kun: OMGGGG i really love that sig!!!! its sooo nice aaaaaaah. haha ok the end =] and the gaara one by albinofury: wowwwwwwww. Gosssh i wish i knew how to make sigs like that -___-

itsgalf
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:55 AM
I can't believe that r3n doesn't get 2nd place votes.

Personally, I think r3n has the most skill in photoshop with techniques and stuff, but AlbinoFury knows how to create sigs that are simple but look good.

AlbinoFury
Sun, 03-21-2004, 05:54 AM
thxi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

i usually dont make sigs too complex ur right, they get too busy if u do. I got some more photoshop skills than u may think though, i use alot of subtle effects and filters to get things to look good. Also i flaunt some crazy methods in my wallpapers which are usually a bit more stylistic.

oh and Good luck everyone!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Sun, 03-21-2004, 08:32 AM
wow nice sigs all of ya. this time r3n made the best lookin sig tho.

Fox Fire
Sun, 03-21-2004, 10:23 AM
Man this one is so hard to choose >_<

well I picked albino....
btw lil cool dude change the name when you upload em.

The_Fourth
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:30 PM
Damn, all of this signatures look good. I realy liked the Albino sig as well as r3ns one.

frexeze
Sun, 03-21-2004, 09:09 PM
they were all awesome.. i voted for r3n mostly because i thought it was cool how all the diff images of orochimaru were in his name and stuff. dont know, it attracted me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

simplyxme
Sun, 03-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by: frexeze
they were all awesome.. i voted for r3n mostly because i thought it was cool how all the diff images of orochimaru were in his name and stuff. dont know, it attracted me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

oooh yea that one too!! that was sooo coool. it was simple but complexx actually all of them are really reallly nice good jobb everyone!! d(^_^)