PDA

View Full Version : "Looks like I have to use 'That' jutsu"

Aegeon
Sat, 03-20-2004, 05:07 PM
It might just be me but that line seems to be overused. EVERYONE has a secret jutsu that will cripple them if they use it. I thought that Shikamaru was the only one who didn't rely on crazy hidden move, but it looks like I was mistaken. don't get me wrong I think that when they do use their crazy hidden last ditch move it usually is spectacular EVERYONE HAS ONE. (except maybe Neji)

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 03-20-2004, 05:11 PM
Sakura has her Saskeeeee-kuuuuuun-no-jutsu, but it's kinda not very secret, since it's the only one shee yells all the time...

we-don't-want-to-see-your-face-anymore-no-jutsu is her other ninpou...

PSJ
Sat, 03-20-2004, 06:06 PM
nah its only trock lee that got a hidden move that will cripple him if he uses it. the others only got hidden moves.

AnimeEd
Sat, 03-20-2004, 09:39 PM
well, they said before that a ninja should not show off their moves so openly, so it's not suprising to have them pop out here and there
but what's really annoying is that fact that they put quotes around that
i would much rather they just use italics

Aegeon
Sun, 03-21-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
nah its only trock lee that got a hidden move that will cripple him if he uses it. the others only got hidden moves.
Choji's Pills = Death
Kiba's Super Awesome Big Wolf = No more chakra, now defenseless
Shikamaru= Who knows but he's probably not gonna be super energetic after the fight
And we all know Rock Lee's

oni roh
Sun, 03-21-2004, 12:04 AM
haha i also think its very annoying how they quote "that" jutsu.

the phrase is getting pretty old

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-21-2004, 12:46 AM
yea, the phrase is worn out, they need to just bust the move out. Like when Sasuke fought Orochimaru and used Sharingan Windmill and Fire Dragon, didn't say anything before, just started doin them.

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 12:50 AM
"That jutsu"
Hrm.
It's still not as overused as "Insert random *shudder* DBZ phrase here"

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-21-2004, 12:58 AM
it's not even so much that it's overused, but that there's really no reason to say the shit, just do the jutsu

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Well, if YOU were going to use a life threatening jutsu, I'd hope you would have SOME KIND of internal dialouge regarding your well being.

khaodessy
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:18 AM
well in shikamaru case he is running out of charka because the shadow neck bind isnt doing the job. i dont think his is a life or death thing but must be a move that loses more charka then the shadow neck bind and since he is running low on charka its a now or never kind of thing.

Goobermeister
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:02 PM
ummmm..........

BakaShinji
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by: Goobermeister
ummmm..........

umm what?

yea "that" jutsu's used to much.

Maybe someone should suggest to inane when they come across the "that jutsu" line they should replace it with common american euphemisms for 'that jutsu". Maybe like: "Feeling lucky punk?", or "heeeere's johnny!" or "It's Morphin' Time!" ... Yea that'd be great.

Saruto
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:32 PM
what is the releasing sequences of the mangas?

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:43 PM
It kinda sucks yes, but I still prefer it over hearing "Sasuke-kun" together with Sakura's retarded face 10 times every episode.

Gods_Son
Thu, 03-25-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
It kinda sucks yes, but I still prefer it over hearing "Sasuke-kun" together with Sakura's retarded face 10 times every episode.

Agreed, Hinata's "Naruto-kun" with the stupid face she makes when she says it is almost as bad.

xtort
Thu, 03-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Haha! I just thought of a great idea. We should get one of those online petitions going to have Kishimoto draw us up a special issue.

Issue: 999 Sakura "owned" ?!?! - The thrilling conclusion to "SASUKE-KUN!!!"

Everyone's in a field fighting each other, Sakura is there, and seeing that Sasuke might possibly get hurt in a battle to the death, yells SASUKE KUN! Everyone stops fighting, turns towards her, and a big bubble appears over all their heads. "I guess I'll have to use THAT jutsu." Everyone converges on Sakura performing all their special jutsus on her. She implodes, then explodes, then all her chunks explode.

Everyone goes their separate ways because her SASUKE-KUN no jutsu inspires headaches in all that hear it, and damn, being a ninja with a headache sucks.

-el fin.

-xtortout

Haku no Fuyu
Thu, 03-25-2004, 03:14 PM
>.>
<.<
^.^
-.-'

Gods_Son
Thu, 03-25-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by: xtort
Haha! I just thought of a great idea. We should get one of those online petitions going to have Kishimoto draw us up a special issue.

Issue: 999 Sakura "owned" ?!?! - The thrilling conclusion to "SASUKE-KUN!!!"

Everyone's in a field fighting each other, Sakura is there, and seeing that Sasuke might possibly get hurt in a battle to the death, yells SASUKE KUN! Everyone stops fighting, turns towards her, and a big bubble appears over all their heads. "I guess I'll have to use THAT jutsu." Everyone converges on Sakura performing all their special jutsus on her. She implodes, then explodes, then all her chunks explode.

Everyone goes their separate ways because her SASUKE-KUN no jutsu inspires headaches in all that hear it, and damn, being a ninja with a headache sucks.

-el fin.

-xtortout

how about not

Goobermeister
Thu, 03-25-2004, 05:10 PM
ummmmmm........ ok

Neji-Aniki-sama
Thu, 03-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Question:
Do they have to yell: Whatever-no-jutsu all the time? Or Kaze-no-kizu or whatever-no-whatever as they strike? Wouldn't that be a way to tell the enemy what's about to happen, what kinda jutsu and help the guy figure out what he's about to get? Aren't ninjas, with exception of Naruto, supposed to be quiet, not loud???

sangai
Thu, 03-25-2004, 05:24 PM
it not like there actually saying it, the reason for them to yell it is so that the reader knows what there doing

reall naruto doesn't say kage bunshin no jutsu anymore

or maybe the reason for saying the technique is part of activating it

dunno why but theres nothing wrong with it

primalspas
Thu, 03-25-2004, 05:39 PM
watch the anime, their lips are never moving when they say the jutsu name, it is just there to add a more reader/viewer friendly effect.