PDA

View Full Version : Bremen

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 03-20-2004, 07:04 AM
Well I just want to know when the next chap is comming as well as how often they release one vol?

Hakeem_21
Wed, 03-24-2004, 03:34 AM
What is it about? and where can i find info about it?

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 03-24-2004, 07:06 AM
www.toriyamaworld.com is the place to download it...

It's about a guy with amnesia... He starts calling himself Romio and walks with the dream of becoming something great one day. He meets a guy in the first manga vol, and by accident they walk along the same path. The path of becoming the best rock band ever "The god of rock". Romio is a guy with amnesia as i said, and he has skills who just any guy doesn't have, whenever he gets into a fight, which by the way happens a lot, he is the one last standing using something round to take down his opponent (for example a coin).

As they walk along this path his memory is slowly coming back to him....

This is the story of Bremen, with lots of mysteries and a great balance of fighting, story and humour this manga gets the job done i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Read it.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 03-24-2004, 07:11 AM
Thanks for info,it sound as very intresting manga.

By the way where in sweden do you live? Maybe we live in the same cityi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:13 PM
Against all odds do we live in the same place...

I live in southern Dalarna in a small place by the name of Långshyttan. The nearest city lies 2 "mil" away and is called Hedemora. Falun, Borlänge and Avesta which are bigger citys a lies 4 "mil" away, each in a different direction.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 03-24-2004, 01:46 PM
I live in Uppsala so we are not that close.

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 03-24-2004, 02:35 PM
As i thought i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Well, for me the distance doesn't mean to much... I thought about trying to get into Uppsala university, but they don't have Japanese, so instead i'll try and get in to Luleo getting further away from southern parts of Sweden i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hakeem_21
Wed, 03-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Hehe i love the japanese tooi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I will take a course if i can find one.

By the way do you read Hunter X Hunter?

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 03-24-2004, 04:18 PM
No, never seen or read Hunter X Hunter. Heard nothing about it except that it's good.

Black Knight
Wed, 03-24-2004, 11:13 PM
guys, stay on topic. if you want to have a private conversation, do it through PMs or come to the IRC channel.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 03-25-2004, 03:43 AM
Shinji you should look up Hunter X Hunter cause it rocks

*off topic over!*

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 03-25-2004, 07:41 AM
Have you read any of Bremen yet? It seems not too many knows about this manga although it totally rocks... Tell me what you think of it when you've read some of it.

Black Knight
Thu, 03-25-2004, 09:06 PM
i read it. i think its pretty good. im interested to see how it will all end with romio now that he finally got his memory back (reading tw. might be behind some people).

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 03-26-2004, 02:46 AM
I myself is reading the TW version, don't even know if there is any other (which there probably is)... But I wonder if he really got back all of his memories or just what did happen.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 03-26-2004, 05:02 AM
Black knight: Where can i download Bremen from? Where do you get it from?

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 03-26-2004, 07:22 AM
Well that one i can answer too i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

www.toriyamaworld.com if you're using BT... Or else just check out DC++

Hakeem_21
Mon, 03-29-2004, 06:05 AM
Shinji if i dont have bt or dc++ where can i find it?

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 03-29-2004, 05:35 PM
If you don't have any of them, you're in a lot of trouble... How do you get anime if not with any of these?

Well DC++ is the easiest program to work with, so you should get it, and the same goes for Bit torrent... But if you don't want to use any of them i'm afraid i don't have any clues on how to download them i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Hakeem_21
Mon, 03-29-2004, 11:50 PM
My brother would download anime with Bt in his laptop but im moving to Eskilstuna so i dont have access to my brothers laptop. Anyways im gonna buy a laptop of my own when i payed the first bill for my new apartment after that i will download bt,DC++ to get anime,manga and stuff,i was just wondering if can find Bremen before i got a bt or dc++i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 03-31-2004, 03:49 AM
Well that sounds nice enough, as long as you get Bremen i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Iznogoud
Tue, 04-06-2004, 08:07 AM
I read the first 5 volumes...but can't get the 6-8 torrent to work from tw today...
too bad, i wanna read the next ones ^^
It's a cool manga, i really liked it so far i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 04-26-2004, 06:11 AM
Ueah, it rocks... But i've heard TW doesn't sub it anymore, something about the manga being laid down... Don't know if there is any truth in it, read it in the TW forum.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 10-20-2004, 01:55 AM
Shinji i have read the vol that TW has,do you know where you can find more of Bremen??

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 10-20-2004, 03:31 AM
Well if you've read up to vol 9 ch4... That's it... That is what TW has got anyway. They are currently looking for a new subber but haven't found one yet. At least that was the latest I heard. I have been looking around like mad to find anyone who subbes it, but unfortunately nobody is.

Stoopider
Wed, 10-20-2004, 02:11 PM
Yeah.. They just like dropped it. Aih. Kinda liked it.

However one part I didn't like was all the stuff about him being the God of Rock. The story kinda went downhill,or my expectation of it.

I would prefer if we didn't know his background, and he was just a no brainer rocker, who eventually went to full fledged world stardom, took drugs and died.

Or become the first president of Japan!!! Rocker president. Wooyaaaa.

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 10-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Well actually, the development was speeded up at the end because the developer was more or less forced to because they didn't like that kind of violent manga or something like that. Anyway, it was supposed to be several vols longer than it came to be.

The manga is finished with a bad ending, but the scanlators has not fixed it so we can get it which is bad :S

Hakeem_21
Mon, 12-27-2004, 06:53 AM
yo shinji if you still havent found the latest chapter let me know cause i have them and can send or something.

Also is it 100% sure that it ends with chapter 82 ?