PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for this movie: Spider-Man 2 Trailer.

Ciber
Fri, 03-19-2004, 08:48 PM
Dr Oct. looks so cool i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif (http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_2/)

Jman
Fri, 03-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by: Ciber
Dr Oct. looks so cool i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif (http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_2/)

This is definitely a movie that's gonna bring in the $$$$$ at it's release.

Poiple Weezard
Sat, 03-20-2004, 09:12 AM
They're already prepping for Spiderman 3. He's always been my favorite Marvel superhero so I can't get enough of him. They've got to give him more snappy lines during combat this time.

ad4mz41
Sat, 03-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Looks better than the first one.

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-21-2004, 12:55 AM
yeah, movie looks like it'll bring in lots of dough. Anyone seen a preview for The Punisher, I saw John Travolta in it, but didn't know anybody else

sangai
Mon, 03-22-2004, 01:18 PM
well if you wanna get good news information

www.darkhorizons.com

they also have stills and some other stuff about when the new trailer is going to be released somewhere in there site maybe anywhere from 3 days ago they had it, can't remember

Raven
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by: Poiple Weezard
They're already prepping for Spiderman 3. He's always been my favorite Marvel superhero so I can't get enough of him. They've got to give him more snappy lines during combat this time.
Any idea of which bad guy might be in the 3rd one? I'm REALLY hoping for Venom or Carnage, but that's pretty unlikely, it'd be too hard to animate. It will always be my ultimate dream, though.

Toruxxx
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:37 AM
yea venom rocked i hope they do bring one out with him as the main bad guy.

Raven
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
Anyone seen a preview for The Punisher, I saw John Travolta in it, but didn't know anybody else
The movie looks ok, but the way his family was killed is different to how it should be. In the comics they were killed in the crossfire of a mid-New York gang fight. It seems like in the movie they're killed at some beach(?). Weird and annoying.

sangai
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:41 AM
yes that would be bad ass because venom is my all time favorite character the next movie is really hard to say who will be in it but id say mysterio would be the bad guy of shoice at the moment because of the simplicity but a venom and carnage would be worth it if it was venom in the fourth movie and carnage and venom in the 5th

also a lil news about the 2 trailer
Spider-Man 2: MSN reports that patrons in Australia can be the first in the world to see the new Spiderman 2 trailer before sessions of "50 First Dates" from Thursday this week. It's screening at Hoyts cinemas before it's available on the internet.

information provided by
www.darkhorizons.com

Raven
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:44 AM
There's a "NEW" Spiderman 2 trailer? I'm in Australia, must give it a look! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Yeah good point about Mysterio, he'd be a good choice because it would be simple to put him in a movie.

sangai
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:48 AM
yeah and you will be the first to see it

if you see it anytime soon please post a discription of the trailer

Poiple Weezard
Tue, 03-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Any idea of which bad guy might be in the 3rd one? I'm REALLY hoping for Venom or Carnage, but that's pretty unlikely, it'd be too hard to animate. It will always be my ultimate dream, though.

From what I've heard, I think Venom will be the main enemy in the third movie. I think it would be too much for them to introduce both Venom and Carnage at the same time.

In Spider-man 2, John Jameson (JJ Jameson's son) is supposed to be one of the new characters. I think he's involved in both the Man-wolf and Venom storylines. Since Man-wolf doesn't seem that major of a character (personally I've never read a comic with him), I think they're doing this to prep for Venom.

sangai
Tue, 03-23-2004, 01:16 PM
simply the man wolf thing was lame and really wasn't much a part of the venom story till later on,

in this movie the jj's son is engaged to mj.

but venom i can garuntee you that he is not in ther third one it will be as i said
mysterio or a revamped more pyschotic green goblin who is really harry osbourne , cuase thats what happens in the comics

right now for them to introduce venome into the story would be way to soon(sad to say) spiderman was spiderman for at least 4 years before venom came around

i have a spiderman book and id say the most potential villins before venom are

mysterio
hobgoblin
the lizard
the hulk"there was a comic issue where he fought the hulk"
the sandman
morbius
the vulture
the shocker
electro
and finally venom(unfortantly there are other characters that could be done first)
carnage (can't come around till after venom)

and characters that might make an appearance
daredevil
captain america
the xmen/ proffesor x
iron man
war hammer
the hulk
punisher (sent to kill spiderman)
nick fury

Raven
Tue, 03-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Let's clear up a few things. The Hulk or the Xmen won't be in any Spiderman movies, simply because they have their own movie franchises and they won't make any guest appearances. The same goes for the Punisher, and probably Nick Fury (who is associated with the Punisher story isn't he?).

Iron Man is already making his own movie, so he's out too. Ditto for Daredevil. I've also heard rumours of a Captain America movie.

I think the Vulture is a pretty good bet, or Mysterio, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Venom.

Yeah it's true that Venom doesn't come along till later in the comics, but come on, since when do the movies ever stick with the comics? The movies had Spidey's web as a natural gland, ffs! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

L8r
Tue, 03-23-2004, 08:59 PM
so many movies comeing soon

hellboy
punisher
spiderman 2
vanhelsing
shrek2
Day After Tomorrow
well cant think of any more right now

and some comeing later on
starwars 3
alien vs. preditor
any1 know if they will make a X-men 3?
prolly missed some...

good thing i got the internet... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

sangai
Tue, 03-23-2004, 09:54 PM
yes they are currently working on the script for x3 and it is said that x4 will be filmed during 3

and after four comes out a special movie called weapon x is planned to feature just wolverine

and when they do guest appearance is when you know there getting desperate

www.darkhorizons.com

for the most up to date movie news

joker-kun
Tue, 03-23-2004, 10:10 PM
Was Carnage ever in the comics?

hiddenpookie
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:39 AM
^@_@^ ..........*cricket* ehh hemm also a captain america movie is comeing out and my geograpghhy teachear is in the the tryouts to be captain america!!! good luck man!!!!.....i hope and beg that the punisher movie wont be korny

sangai
Wed, 03-24-2004, 12:57 AM
yes carnage was in the comic and even had his own mini series same with venom

carnage wasn't introduced into the comic till about 1992 was his first appearance something like that

Raven
Wed, 03-24-2004, 09:42 AM
I just reread that post about the new trailer, and it's at Hoyts cinema! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif Ew. Hoyts is bad. Village is the good stuff.

Oh well, I guess I can go to Hoyts just this once, it's a worthy cause. Probably go tomorrow. I'll let ya know if I see it.

sangai
Tue, 03-30-2004, 05:04 PM
well i just watched the trailer just now and i must say its is fricken awsome

it was recorded from australia of course and it is available

at a bittorent site many of you know of

the trailer makes the movie look a hundred times better than the fist and is much darker than before

it is bad ass

Raven
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:36 AM
Yes, just saw 50 first dates... and the trailer was the best part of the night, hehe. Can't wait till it comes out. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Although I noticed a flaw already, Doc Oc is supposed to gain his arms in the same accident that gives Peter his powers. Ah well, doesn't matter too much I guess.

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Theatre date is 6/30/04. Its getting closer and closer. I told a friend that I'd be locked away all of June playing Front Mission 4, I'm gonna have to go out for a day to see this movie.

Rek
Sun, 04-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Well, Blade also made an appearance, don't forget him... And its almost a sure thing that they'll do the whole evil spidey when they bring in another hero.
Same with Sub-Mariner, and they havn't made a movie of him yet... it could work. (but I hope not)

Mysterio would be a pretty hard villan to do... with all the optical illusions, that'd be more CG than the venom and carnage animations. I think the hobgoblin would be a suitable villian.

Now, all I want is Bruce Campbell to make an appearance, that would own... and Stan "the Man" Lee was in Mall Rats, so maybe Silent Bob could be a supporting character... now that would get interesting...

(please keep in mind I was being sarcastic on the silent bob thing)

Trip
Sun, 04-04-2004, 04:33 PM
bruce cambell was in spiderman, he was the ring announcer.

But to bring him back as an expanded role would be cool i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

bwabes
Sun, 04-04-2004, 04:54 PM
Silver Surfer movie, anyone? That would be pretty cool.

Of course, there's a new Batman movie that's in preproduction, but Liam Neeson's going to be Batman. What's up with that?

Rek
Sun, 04-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Uhm... Joker got old? Silver surfer movie would own, but they'll prolly wait till a big space movie comes out, so there's an interest... or just see how the other comic book movies do.

And I know Bruce Campell was in in the 1st movie... but can you imagine how coincidential it would be if I didn't?

sangai
Sun, 04-04-2004, 09:11 PM
Although I noticed a flaw already, Doc Oc is supposed to gain his arms in the same accident that gives Peter his powers. Ah well, doesn't matter too much guess.

hey raven thats not how he got his powers or his accident, he was doing a study in advanced fusion techniques and there was an accident and it blew up fusing the arms to his spine

peter was the only one who got "his powers" that day

oh yeah raven have you seen the international trailer yet for spider man

send me a pm cause i have it if you havn't seen it

Spider-Man 2: USA Today reports that the new 2 1/2-minute trailer for Spider-Man 2 will make its debut on Donald Trump's "The Apprentice", airing this Thursday on NBC at 9pm ET

Trip
Tue, 04-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by: bwabes
Silver Surfer movie, anyone? That would be pretty cool.

Of course, there's a new Batman movie that's in preproduction, but Liam Neeson's going to be Batman. What's up with that?

nope the new batman is the guy from Equlibrium, Christian Bale. Check out this link for some pictures:

The New Batman (http://www.thezreview.co.uk/news2/news1027.htm)

Jman
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:06 PM
New Batmobile (http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/img/5BAS0030.jpg)
http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/img/5BAS0030.jpg
New Batmobile2 (http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/img/5BAS0004.jpg)
http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/img/5BAS0004.jpg
looks like a beast of a vehicle.
What do you guys think?

Trip
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:16 PM
i still have no idea what to think about the 'new' batmobile

(I say new, but if you didn't know this new batman film is about the origin of batman, so in effect it's a prequel to the first film, so this wouldn't be a new vehicle, but an old one.... on no, i've gone cross-eyed i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif )

Jman
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:30 PM
At first i thought wtf but was informed by a comic reader that this Batmobile looks more or less like the one from the Frank Miller Graphic Novel "The Dark Night Returns" where the Batmobile had to be modified to the size of a tank to handle the crowds in the streets.

I dunno but i think it might be some sort of transforming batmobile...this may be an offroad incarnation of it. I still have to see it in action before I say it looks wack. I just hope this next Batman movie is better than the last two.

Trip
Tue, 04-06-2004, 04:59 PM
yea, i'm hoping the next on will be a nice dark film (like it should be) i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

sangai
Tue, 04-06-2004, 05:03 PM
well i really dislike the new car but hopefully this movie will be really dark

sangai
Thu, 04-08-2004, 11:54 PM
oh shit sorry for the double post but it was neccasary to get this on the front page

the new trailer is like 100 times better then the first an 50 times better then the international trailer.

i was watching the apprentice and i saw the new spiderman trailer(not the international one) this one was all knew and like badass. ohh i got to find that know.

maybe it can be found on suprnova

oh yeah they changed the release date of july 4th to june 30th

NBC's hit reality series The Apprentice will feature the broadcast debut of the new theatrical trailer for Columbia Pictures' Spider-ManŽ 2 during the show's April 8th episode. The trailer will be available online in full screen format later that night. The trailer will be available in theaters starting 4/9.

http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/
you should be able to find it here later tonight.

Mut
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:35 AM
that's the stupidest looking batmobile. it takes out all of the sleeknes of it.

sangai
Fri, 04-09-2004, 12:40 AM
Frank Miller Graphic Novel "The Dark Night Returns" where the Batmobile had to be modified to the size of a tank to handle the crowds in the streets

there is a series where the batmobile looks like that. remember this is supposed to be a prequill to all the other batman movies.

this is pretty much batman year one. batman intimidation games.

i have read some of the plot and bits and pieces of the script and the movie looks alright.

bwabes
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:07 AM
Check out this (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372784/) page for info on the new Batman movie. It actually has some good actors (Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Liam Neeson, and Michael Caine). It looks like the plot has something to do with Batman fighting Ra's Al Ghul. Should be interesting...

sangai
Fri, 04-09-2004, 01:16 AM
yes the movies is pretty much batman year one, and the enemy will be ra al ghul and the scarecrow. bruce wayne has discovered the caves underneathe his mansion and discovers that his father was developin weapons for the military. he then realizes that he can use these.

thats sorta what the movie will be like with alot more stuff.
there needs to be a batman and superman thread.

also back on topic spiderman 2
i can't wait to see the new trailer again.i need to find a way to get flash files off the net

hey its out, look for thing that says full length trailer.
http://spiderman.sonypictures.com/

link to new trailer (http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_2/trailer/)

you can also download it now

bwabes
Fri, 04-09-2004, 02:04 AM
The movie can't be Batman Year One, cause in year one he just learned to become Batman. It would have to be after this, logically.

Back to Spider Man, Doc Oc looks sooo cool in the Spider Man trailer!