PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 75 Official discussion! ***Spoilers***

Ciber
Fri, 03-19-2004, 04:41 PM
Wow... Gaara looked like an ape lol.

It's too bad he did not kill Sasuke, i can't stand him. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Loved how Naruto ended up saving his cocky ass.

There is no need for a 24 hour rule in this section of the forum, since spoilers are allowed here.

itachi_
Fri, 03-19-2004, 04:48 PM
Ciber, did you make a thread about this and still it has not been 24 hours yet...

Man this was the best episode so far, exept haku,zabuza,kakshi fight, that is impossible to beat, because you could see Itachi alot in the flashbacks, good music in the right place.... nothing to complain about really, I did notice the filesize of this episode was bigger, I wonder why... And the art-work and animations are back to normal, this ep was great in quality too

Terracosmo
Fri, 03-19-2004, 04:52 PM
...did Yashamaru sound like a guy? Don't tell me it's a HE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT YASHAMARU WAS FEMALE!!!

*Prepares lots of buckets to contain the tears which will fall when watching next week's episode*

itachi_
Fri, 03-19-2004, 04:53 PM
I really hope that the next episode not only contain the shit-chat about Gaara's childhood, it's pointless, let's see Naruto fight!

Ciber
Fri, 03-19-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by: itachi_
I really hope that the next episode not only contain the shit-chat about Gaara's childhood, it's pointless, let's see Naruto fight!

The next ep will most likely be 21 minutes of flashbacks and then 1 minute of Naruto saying i'm gonna kick your ass Gaara.... then the ep ends! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

itachi_
Fri, 03-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Yeah you're prolly right, I think so too, darn!

who the hell want to know gaara's bad childhood, when we already know that he had a bad one, that's it, I mean it's not important to know either..

Haku no Fuyu
Fri, 03-19-2004, 09:48 PM
Actually, it's very important to know that. It builds up the character, adds to the plot, and gives background and reason. The reason in this case being why Gaara is so damn screwed up, and why he is filled with so much "murderous intent".

Moriarte
Fri, 03-19-2004, 09:51 PM
My roommates and I just watched it today and while the fight was cool between Sasuke and Gaara
(especially Sasuke using the seal), my roommates and I are in agreement that the entire next episode is
going to be nothing but 1)-Oroshimaru(sp) talking to Saratobi 2) Gaara talking to himself, Naruto, Sakara
3) Sasuke thinking/talking about Itachi 4) Kakashi and Gai staring at Kabashi 5) Baku staring at the examiner
from the 3rd exam.

*yawn* 20 minutes of STANDING AND STARING!

Toruxxx
Fri, 03-19-2004, 11:57 PM
nah next episode will just be what ciber said i think... whos kabashi by the way Moriarte??

DarkCheerio
Fri, 03-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Who else thinks that this unknown examiner is going to come out of nowhere and completly wreck Baku? i dunno why he but definatly has the whole Kakashi not paying attention at all thing going on.

Haku no Fuyu
Sat, 03-20-2004, 12:36 AM
I think he/she meant Kabuto....

GhostKaGe
Sat, 03-20-2004, 04:49 AM
Is it just me or does sasuke get older every episode a couple more episodes and he'll be drawing a pension

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-20-2004, 10:07 AM
Itachi: Oh shut up. You wouldn't complain if the flashback was about Itachi's childhood, would you?

itachi_
Sat, 03-20-2004, 10:11 AM
We've already seen the flashbacks in this episode that's enough, also episode 58 was basically an episode about his childhood too, it's kinda old now

Vagabond
Sat, 03-20-2004, 10:14 AM
Yeah they showed some flashbacks but they still have to explain how gaara got the way he is. There is no way they can skip that.

PSJ
Sat, 03-20-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by: Haku no Fuyu
Actually, it's very important to know that. It builds up the character, adds to the plot, and gives background and reason. The reason in this case being why Gaara is so damn screwed up, and why he is filled with so much "murderous intent".

yea but if the ydrag it out over 20 min it will just get irritating cause there is no way in hell.

Don't Spoil past this episode!

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 11:50 AM
It's actually VERY interesting. I, myself, wouldn't mind if it went 20+ min.