PDA

View Full Version : direct download?

L8r
Fri, 03-19-2004, 10:28 AM
ok we need the stickys back....
i tried to serch for it but i didnt find it i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

so what was the site where you can download naruto, direct from the web? (not torrent)

itachi_
Fri, 03-19-2004, 10:38 AM
Try

narutobl.com (down for the moment, prolly up soon.)

EDIT: www.narutochaos.com has all of 'em, but not the three latest ones.

L8r
Fri, 03-19-2004, 10:46 AM
thx itachi_ i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ciber
Fri, 03-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Anbu|Aone, is no longer affiliated with Naruto-kun.com in any way.

We weren't happy with them putting up ads, popups, gator installs and fake mirror links that led to just sites that opened a bunch of popups and gator install requests.

They were asked to remove all of the above and they refused. Basically they just wanted to make money of our releases, which is something we do not tolerate.

Shortly after he told us to go to hell and that he will support Bakasan, instead.

Just wanted to post what really happened before you guys started asking questions.

SilentSnake
Fri, 03-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by: Ciber

We weren't happy with them putting up ads, popups, gator installs and fake mirror links that led to just sites that opened a bunch of popups and gator install requests.

They were asked to remove all of the above and they refused. Basically they just wanted to make money of our releases, which is something we do not tolerate.

Shortly after he told us to go to hell and that he will support Bakasan, instead.

Just wanted to post what really happened before you guys started asking questions.

thx for info!

i was curious why in hell would they have bakasan instead of Anbu|Aone.

that's very unlucky... IIRC they were always the first one to have Anbu|Aone's release on their page, narutobl and narutochaos are slower than bittorrent for me... ehhh... so that's the end of good times when i could download my favourite naruto's release within 20 minutes ;(

L8r
Fri, 03-19-2004, 04:53 PM
so where can i get Anbu|Aone Naruto?

itachi_
Fri, 03-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by: L8r
so where can i get Anbu|Aone Naruto?

As I've always said, from mIRC #Animeone @ Rizon, though some bots are down right now, but there are some that's up..

L8r
Fri, 03-19-2004, 07:04 PM
can someone tell me how to downlad from mirc?
im a complete noob at that kind of stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Ciber
Fri, 03-19-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by: L8r
can someone tell me how to downlad from mirc?
im a complete noob at that kind of stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Join #gotwoot on irc.rizon.net and ask us...

sangai
Fri, 03-19-2004, 07:38 PM
well you can always try our site as of tommorow we should have some

www.degree-anime.com

for direct downloads

50 and up anbu versions

Naruto
Sun, 03-21-2004, 06:21 AM

naruto-kun is the worst site in web ^^ i love narutofan

Ciber
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by: Naruto

naruto-kun is the worst site in web ^^ i love narutofan

NarutoFan is no better.

itachi_
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:10 PM
Hmm Ciber you're very narrow I think... what's wrong with narutofan, jeleous about their donations? ^^

Jman
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:27 PM
itachi_ this should help clear things up:

We are very dissapointed in these sites taking advantage of our fans and our work.

Narutofan was pretty bad at ripping off fans and now they seem to be gone with thousands of the fans money.

Narutoinfo.com seems to be headed in the same direction as Narutofan... they are already asking for donations for a site which has not even opened and asking for donations everytime the fans ask if there will be download links etc for Naruto.

They seem to be giving fans the impression that if they don't give them money that they won't be able to get their hands on Naruto.

Both Anbu and us, have official download sites and also have download bots in our official channels. We will always have Naruto for you on our sites and channels for download for free and neither of us are going anywhere.

Our fansubs are FREE and we look down upon these sites and anyone trying to make money off of them.

Ciber
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by: itachi_
Hmm Ciber you're very narrow I think... what's wrong with narutofan, jeleous about their donations? ^^

You should really learn to read.

We pay for our servers out of our own pockets.

There's a donation button, and you can donate if you wish, but we don't *ASK* you to or tell you that you won't get this or that if you don't donate.

Read my other posts in this thread and in this one. (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=29&threadid=8528&enterthread =y)

Should make it clear to you that this isn't about us being jealous of their donations.

Krbadass
Sun, 03-21-2004, 05:18 PM
anyways, back on topic, this is something to talk about on mirc, not here.

Ciber
Sun, 03-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by: Krbadass

There is nothing to discuss. You were being your usual ignorant self.

Just admit it and apologize.

frexeze
Mon, 03-22-2004, 01:55 AM

i assume that was directed at itachi and not krbadass? or did i miss somethign and being a dumbass ;p

Ciber
Mon, 03-22-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by: frexeze

i assume that was directed at itachi and not krbadass? or did i miss somethign and being a dumbass ;p

Woops...

Krbadass
Mon, 03-22-2004, 02:48 AM
lol, phew i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif