PDA

View Full Version : Garaa's father

Himura_san
Thu, 03-18-2004, 09:23 PM
Do not know if this has been discussed.
From reading the manga we understand that Garaa's father is the Kazekage of the sand, however we also learn that Orochimaru kills Garaa's father hence the Kazekage. Do you think that Garaa, Temari, and Kankuro will seek revenge on Oro for this? At the same time I was thinking that Garaa did not have a good relationship with his father so maybe Garaa may see it as a favor.

Mut
Thu, 03-18-2004, 09:47 PM
i don't think gaara, temari, and kankuro have the power to kill orochimaru. i mean, gaara at his 100% true form will cause orochimaru trouble, but it takes him a while to transform. i'm sure orochimaru can rip gaara's face apart before he can even transform all the way. and temari and kankuro are garbage anyway. AND, i don't wanna see any of them anymore, especially gaara.

Uberbaka
Thu, 03-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Naw, Gaara is probably pissed that he didn't get to do it himself and they're back for vengance.. Just wait.. *mwhahaha*. If my assumptions are correct ofcourse.

Stoopider
Fri, 03-19-2004, 03:14 AM
I think we'll see more of Gaara. Don't think he'll fade away into the night..

Who knows.. Gaara might be the next Kazekage. That would be interesting. He murderous nin village.

PSJ
Sat, 03-20-2004, 10:22 AM
its possible that gaara started thinking after he fought naruto. naruto told him all those things about protecting his loved ones and all. that might have changed gaara. i would like to see him fight side by side with naruto that would own.

jonny-mt
Sat, 03-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Pretty interesting question, though I guess I'd have to agree with dazzz. At the same time, though, they may not even know who killed their father; I don't think they'd even know he was dead until they got back to the Sand Village.

As for the whole revenge part, I don't think they'd particularly care. Gaara talks earlier about how Kazekage keeps trying to kill him because he's too powerful and, in the next episode (although they may stretch it to two), you'll get a little more insight into that relationship.

Jakob
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:36 AM
Where was it said that Gaara's father was Kazekage? I don't recall that...

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:37 AM
Chapter 130,131 and 132 I think.

Jakob
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:41 AM
Ah, thanks. It was 131.

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:42 AM
No prob.

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-21-2004, 12:16 PM
yeah, I think we might see Gaara fighting at Narutos side in the future. I don't think it would be for revenge, since him and his father didn't get along, but maybe just to help out. I don't think they would've gone that in depth with his character just to introduce another village to the story. Otherwise they could've just done what they did with Sigure the rain ninja.

Knives122
Sun, 04-04-2004, 10:33 PM
hey for all we know the next time we see Gaara he'll be good and like you said kono hell fight with Naruto,(hopefully, with other techniques that dont involve his sand) and they'll probably fight someone powerfull, like Itachi(just to put a name out their)