PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody!!! Whats sup?

Saruto
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:35 AM
Yo, i juste whanted to say that i discover Naruto last week and it's my favorite anime of all time lol...

This is my first Post on this forum..I'm from canada, so i don't talk very well english but i can at least be understanding (people can read me and know what im talking about i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ). Be nice whit me i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif lolz

Naruto is really cool, but i am really sad thats the 74 ep ends like this...i was thinking thats it would be like all the other anime that i saw and finish to the last ep that i dll...know what i'm talking about? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

i was 74 ep off Naruto and they where all whit subtitles in english. I really dont know if you guys are like japanese that know english or someone like that and you have the ep on tv...but in canada they dont have the episode on tv...we can juste dll them on internet so thats why i dll them lol...

Someone know the frequency that ep of naruto on internet appears?

I read your post just before my registration and you see like cool persons so it will be great...i think i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

oh and my nickname for those who dont know is a mix of Sasuke and naruto i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif lolz

Peace and love dudes i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:41 AM
lol....oh wow......interesting post.....
I'd assume you meant japanese, and not chinese, since the show is from japan....and pretty much all of us download naruto rather than watching it on tv as well, seeing as that this forum belongs to one of the groups that fansub the series and distribute them on the internet.

To answer your question though, new episodes are released once a week. It takes about a day or 2 though, and wednesdays are when they air in japan, so expect the next one to be out tomorrow or friday

edit: oh, and welcome to the forums! i/expressions/beer.gif

Saruto
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:49 AM
lol i sense a little bit of sarcasme in your post to the beginning but it dosen't matter lol i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

well thx i/expressions/wine.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

oh and sorry...i meant jap not chinese i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif...

Assertn
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:53 AM
huh? oh sorry, it wasnt supposed to sound sarcastic i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif
i know how hard it can be to tell though through just text

Saruto
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
huh? oh sorry, it wasnt supposed to sound sarcastic i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif
i know how hard it can be to tell though through just text

well it's cool lol...so did you see all of the ep you too?...and how do you like that?...whos your favorite character?...mine is Naruto...but it suck thats he is so not learning fast like that loll
i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif

Assertn
Thu, 03-18-2004, 02:06 AM
yeah ive been keeping up with the series back when um.....22 or 23 were the newest release

my favorite character would have to be the one in my avatar: Shikamaru
I always thought he seemed cool even back in the 3rd episode, and I can relate to his laziness

and dont worry, naruto will learn more....im glad that they do things the way they are now though, cause then he is forced to fight with only the limited abilities he has available to him. I also like having the process of him learning stuff, like how we got to see how he learned kage bunshin and the summoning. It's much better than having him just spontaneously pull out some crazy move that we had no idea he could do.

Saruto
Thu, 03-18-2004, 02:13 AM
Yeah that's pretty right lol!..but what it suck the most is that when he gatther the red chakra now, he's eyes are not even red i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif But he's really strong and that is cool i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Shikamaru is really cool!...if whe would have to choose for a top 3 of are favorite he would be my second! and for the third Neji!

let's do like if my topic was...

What is your top 3 of your favorite character? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jman
Thu, 03-18-2004, 04:07 AM
Of the genins my top 3 are:
Neji
Rock Lee
Sasuke

Ninja at Jounin level+:
Kakashi
Gai
Zabuza

Vagabond
Thu, 03-18-2004, 08:45 AM
Welcome

ummm

Jiraiya
Kakashi
Naruto (When he doesn't act like a brat i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Toruxxx
Thu, 03-18-2004, 10:14 AM
welcome to the forums Saruto ^_^ i/expressions/beer.gif my top 3 ninja's are emmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jiraiya
Shikamaru
Shino
And Naruto i know i know its 4 but shhhhhhh i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Saruto
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:38 PM
hehe Naruto rocks lol but when he act like a brat he is so annoying like sakura say i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jaraiya is fucking cool loll!!

Pervert hermit i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Just a question like that..Where are you all from?...like i said earlier in my post im from canada but more specificaly Beside montreal in a city name st-catherine lol..

r3n
Thu, 03-18-2004, 04:08 PM
yeah ive been keeping up with the series back when um.....22 or 23 were the newest release

same here i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

top 3:

Zaku
Orochimaru
Naruto

lionheart1012000
Thu, 03-18-2004, 06:12 PM
top 3
Jiraiya
Rock Lee
Haku

Toruxxx
Thu, 03-18-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by: Saruto
hehe Naruto rocks lol but when he act like a brat he is so annoying like sakura say i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jaraiya is fucking cool loll!!

Pervert hermit i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Just a question like that..Where are you all from?...like i said earlier in my post im from canada but more specificaly Beside montreal in a city name st-catherine lol..

England here ^_^

The_Fourth
Thu, 03-18-2004, 11:32 PM
Welcome! My favorite ninjas would be...
Jiraiya
The Fourth
Kakashi and Naruto

weed
Fri, 03-19-2004, 02:01 AM
Shikamaru
Naruto
Shino

Also from Canada, Saskatchewan. No french out here.

Assertn
Fri, 03-19-2004, 02:08 AM
Shikamaru
Sasuke
Neji

shikamaru's my favorite for personality, as ive mentioned before, but i always enjoy watching sasuke and neji fight.

HimizujinEternia
Fri, 03-19-2004, 02:11 AM
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Hinata

Saruto
Fri, 03-19-2004, 03:45 AM
Shikamaru
Sasuke
Neji

shikamaru's my favorite for personality, as ive mentioned before, but i always enjoy watching sasuke and neji fight.

Sasuke and Neji?!??!?!?!

i saw the 74 ep and i didnt see neji fight whit sasuke..its maybe naruto that you wanted to say?

Karasu
Sat, 03-20-2004, 06:49 PM
OO a super new one i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Im sure ppl will understand you hehe, im from Sweden so my english might no be the best always either.

Fav 3 chars..

Gaara oo yesh

I kinda dig Kankuro and Shikamaru And I have to go with 4 Orochimaru is way badass too i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Fimbul
Sat, 03-20-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by: Karasu
Im sure ppl will understand you hehe, im from Sweden so my english might no be the best always either.

im from Brazil, i bet that my english is waaaaaay worst than yours... thats why i rarelly post in the forum, cuz i suck in writing in english.. but i can read anything =]

top3:
-Shino
-Asuma (i still remember that massacre he did with the sound-nins \o/ \o/ )
-Kakashi

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:05 AM
I'm from Japan, but my english is fine!
Btw, welcome to the forums!
My top 3 are: -Orochimaru, Tsunade and, of course, Haku.

Saruto
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by: Haku no Fuyu
I'm from Japan, but my english is fine!
Btw, welcome to the forums!
My top 3 are: -Orochimaru, Tsunade and, of course, Haku.

Thx i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

who's Tsunade again?...i dont remember i even heard that name.

lionheart1012000
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:18 AM
its best if you not know who tsunade is yet, since that would be a spoiler, if you want to know really badly however try asking around the open discussion forum or the naruto manga forum. but like i said it is a spoiler.

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:20 AM
I agree. Orochimaru (as much as I don't want to admit it) is my favorite character.

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:22 AM
You've heard the name before. Ten Ten mentions her in a Rock Lee flashback. She calls her "The strongest female ninja".

Saruto
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:23 AM
Oh yeah thx, i remember now!

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:25 AM
No problem. Just don't look too far into it if you don't want MAJOR spoilers.

Saruto
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:27 AM
ok lol, oh and btw...can you answer my question on the other subject please about the manga i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif?

it's on the spoiler subject

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:29 AM
>.>
<.<
What question was that?

Saruto
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:35 AM
Can you tell me what chapter in the manga is the 75 ep?...that i can read what happend after the 75!

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:38 AM
Episode 75 is around chapter 129. Chapter 130 starts with episode 76.

Saruto
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:43 AM
Cool thx men! i appreciate it

Saruto
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:16 AM
Damn...on Narutofan.com the chapter 130 dosen't work and i dont know any other site that we can get some manga of naruto whit bittorrent. somebody please help me.

lionheart1012000
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by: Haku no Fuyu
You've heard the name before. Ten Ten mentions her in a Rock Lee flashback. She calls her "The strongest female ninja".

my god i must be losing my mind because i cant remember that part. @_@

baka passing
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:40 AM
top 3:

shikamaru---just cuz i'm a lazy bum too
naruto
rock lee--cuz of his chili bowl haircut, hahhaha

Mattea
Tue, 03-23-2004, 05:15 PM
My top 3 would be...

1. Kakashi, because we are so alike... He hides his face, he's calm, he's got bad excuses when being late and we both have the same horoscope Virgo that I think explains why we are pretty similar.

2. Sasuke, because he's strong and I like his haircut i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

3. Hinata, she's shy and pure... reminds a little of my behaviour (in real life, beacause there is no need to be shy on the internet)

hmmm... what do you think ? Is it a weird top 3 combination ? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The_Fourth
Tue, 03-23-2004, 05:50 PM
Oh and by the way I am from Mexico.

Gods_Son
Tue, 03-23-2004, 07:36 PM
Top 3 in anime:
Kakashi
Neiji
Kabuto

Saruto
Tue, 03-23-2004, 09:07 PM
I've change my top 3 lol

1-Neji!

2-Naruto

3-Shikamaru!

and 4 i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ...Jiraiya!

khmerJ
Thu, 03-25-2004, 03:50 AM
Top 3
1.Jairya
2.Pakuun(That Dog)
3.Rock Lee

From Canada...I Also Jus Moved From MTL..lol