PDA

View Full Version : NARUTO MMORPG

drew
Wed, 03-17-2004, 11:08 PM
http://www.narutoweb.net/

go look at it, it looks amazing, sign up for teh forums and leave some feedback!

Please refrain from advertising on our boards.

Neji-Cof
Wed, 03-17-2004, 11:38 PM
look at what, it looks shitty..arnt there any pics of this " game "?

Toruxxx
Thu, 03-18-2004, 10:41 AM
how can u say that it looks amazing there aint no pics of it. are u just a person trying to advertise it well if u are not doing a very good job of it. just funny that his 1st post was about it lol

EDIT: o and the banner at the top of the page looks like it was done by a 5 year old

PSJ
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:36 PM
i think he is one of the ppl involved in the game. but i havce kinda waited for screen shots for this game a long time they need to get some up soon.

Jman
Thu, 03-18-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by: drew
http://www.narutoweb.net/

go look at it, it looks amazing, sign up for teh forums and leave some feedback!

non existent screenshots?!?
Do you have any on the site or somewhere on the forums that we could see?

jing
Fri, 03-19-2004, 01:33 PM
its NOT amazing...
As soon as i saw 2D graphics i suddenly had gameboy popping into my head.
If they are going to make it 2D at LEAST make it like ragnarok with a 3D environment and 2D people.
Besides how is it amazing, i havent even seen any pictures and progress up there. I doubt with no funds this naruto game will be as good as Diablo or RO.

ad4mz41
Sun, 03-21-2004, 11:45 PM
So they are trying to make a game with no funds/donations? It's probably going to turn out pretty bad but I dunno. Ragnarok had some funds going into and it lagged like hell. I don't know what this game is like yet so I'll probably give it a shot though sooner or later.

Mattea
Mon, 03-22-2004, 05:14 PM
sigh... a naruto online game... sounds too good to be true i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
but if it is true...
that would be cool...
make a ninja... form a team... style your own clothes... etc. etc.
I hope that it isnīt a kind of fighting game with just left and right, jump and duck, high punch and low kick etc. that would kind of suck.
It would be more cool if you could see your character from behind and control it... hehe
well... that will probably just be a little dream inside of my head.
(if not any game designers are reading this...lets hope so i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif )