PDA

View Full Version : I have a bunch of questions.

EpoC
Tue, 03-16-2004, 04:05 PM
I have some questons, and these questions are maybe not very relevant to the series.

1. Why doesn't kurenai wear her west?

2. And what about her red eyes? are they a bloodline limit?

3. how come there's alot of weak chounins? The chounin exam is prettty damn hard and some of the chounins dies like flies in the series, so how the hell did they become chounin in the first place?

4. I't chojis clothes "one size fit all"? I mean when he do his multisize no jutsu, his body gets alot bigger and the clothes still fits?

5. is narutos outfit really a good outfit for a ninja, a ninja is supposed to be a master of stealth isn't he?

Mut
Tue, 03-16-2004, 04:28 PM
1. girls with vests = ugly.
2. she does not have a bloodline limit (and neither does kabuto).
3. it's like in real sports, the pros of today are more physically fit and better than the pros of older days.
4. it seems like a one size fits all.
5. naruto's ninja clothes are hideous. but it's a good way to make the main character stand out.

raijin
Tue, 03-16-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by: EpoC
2. And what about her red eyes? are they a bloodline limit?
Kurenai's red eyes is most likely a "pun" of her name. The word Kurenai and the kanji used to represent it can be translated into dark red or crimson.

Gods_Son
Wed, 03-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Kurenai doesn't have a bloodlimit, she sucks. It's just the way her eyes look. No vest cause of style, they just have Choji's clothes fit him when he's big, cuz having his fat ass show by making the clothes rip on the multi size to make it more realistic would just be dumb. The chuunin exam was different back in the day I think, and the genin weren't as talented. And Naruto was never stealthy to begin with so it doesn't really matter if his clothes don't blend in.

Raven
Wed, 03-17-2004, 01:40 AM
Don't you know? Chouji never wears clothes, he just has advanced body art applied fresh every morning. Takes hours.