PDA

View Full Version : Daa Daa Daa

scifer
Sun, 03-14-2004, 08:07 PM
hello,

what about DDD??? any news???

complich8
Sun, 03-14-2004, 09:27 PM
you might see a new ep soon, but how soon depends on a lot of unpredictable factors...

in other words, it's not even worth asking, 'cause not even we know...

musashiken
Thu, 04-15-2004, 01:40 AM
Are you guys still planning to carry on this project now that you have finally finished the first season? There are still eps 40 to 78 I think.

ryan92084
Thu, 05-20-2004, 10:42 PM
umm its out haven't watched it yet but its moving fast gogo cable intraweb

Munsu
Fri, 05-21-2004, 05:17 AM
I'm pretty sure it's 70+ episodes... 78 if i remember correctly

Kamikaze_Jeanne
Fri, 05-21-2004, 10:36 AM
Yep, it's 78 eps.
39ep each season.

By the way, I need help...
I downloaded Daa! Daa! Daa! - 40, but when I was going to watch it, it was just green over the whole filmscreen, why's that?

Munsu
Fri, 05-21-2004, 11:09 AM
probably a codec problem.... update your codecs... and also you might want to try gspot to see what codecs you're missing

Kamikaze_Jeanne
Sat, 05-22-2004, 03:12 AM
What is codec and gspot?
I'm sorry, but I'm kinda stupid about things like that....
Where can I get codec update and gspot?

askar_trent
Sat, 05-22-2004, 11:17 AM
Yokatta!! Finally my dream has come true!! ^________^ Daa Daa Daa 41 is also out!

By the way... A codec is something your comp need to show either image or sound in a video... There are lots of webs that can provide you what you need.
Gspot is a program that you can download easily at any program downloads web, and it shows you what codec is needed in your comp by writing the archive name on it... Well, it's something like that.. n_n

Kamikaze_Jeanne
Sat, 05-22-2004, 11:35 AM
Ok
Thanks for the helpi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
*bows*
Could you tell me one of those sites?
Please....

isola
Wed, 05-26-2004, 01:55 AM
Can someone please help me??

I've tried to open the file for ep 40 & 41. however, my wmp keep prompting me that it is an illegal operation.

I've tried to open ep 39 and other anime and my wmp works well.

please help!

thanks!

BigR
Wed, 05-26-2004, 06:47 PM
haven't downloaded those (only got 12 eps -_-; ) but try a different player, like VLC. Update your codecs, get latest version of wmp maybe. I dunno, try those i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Aoihi
Wed, 05-26-2004, 07:11 PM
I have the same problem. I re-download the eps 3 times. They still don't work. Ep 40 frezzes my computer up. It's such a pain. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

isola
Wed, 05-26-2004, 10:13 PM
ok.

the error msg shows this "MPLAYER2 caused a divide error in module XVID.DLL at 0187:01b6683b."

can some expert here tell me y?

thanks!

tpang
Fri, 05-28-2004, 09:34 PM
hey. i've had the sme problem as well but i downloaded a xVid codec and that fixed the prob. go to this site http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Koepi_XviD.htm and get the codec and it should work

Bonkers325
Sun, 06-13-2004, 06:16 PM
irc or bt

nyagocinnamon21
Fri, 06-16-2006, 10:13 AM
huuwaaa!! hoooweeeeeee!! >_< *sigh* :( can anybody help me here? *sigh* i never got to finish the anime Daa Daa Daa and i only saw upto episode 55 (and i know there are 78 episodes coz i went to http://www.animenewsnetwork.com) (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com).. :( i really don't know what to do now.. coz i don't know where to watch the anime or where to get their DVD releases... i really really want to finish the anime... and somebody told me that...huhuhuhuh T_T *sigh*

No spoiling, you've been warned
Budweineken

garylisk
Thu, 08-17-2006, 11:12 AM
Wow, spaz much?

However, on this subject, can we expect to see all 78 episodes from you guys? I don't care if they come out slow (In other words, I'm not nagging you for the next ep :P ), but I do like seeing groups doing somewhat older shows (such as Honobono doing Goldfish Warning.) and was just wondering. (My interest, of course, perked back up in light of the recent new release.)

garylisk
Mon, 01-01-2007, 11:28 PM
SHOOP DA WOOP!

Thanks for ep 59!

Risika
Tue, 03-06-2007, 12:37 PM
*This post has been edited.*

complich8
Tue, 03-06-2007, 01:32 PM
No. Bad. See also: the FAQ (http://forums.gotwoot.net/faq.php?faq=gotwootfaq#faq_whenis).

It's useless to ask this type of question, here or anywhere else. Please don't do so again.

Risika
Tue, 03-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Oops, sorry. :(

Galtan
Wed, 04-09-2008, 06:07 AM
I been thiking on this for a while. I know u guys are busy subbing allot of anime and your doing it good. I like the daa anime but i know its hard to speed up the subing. But im guessing u guys got all the raws and i havent be able to find any. So im wondering if u could realeas the raws on it for the meanwhile. That would be great. 19 eps left on the anime and i would be nice if u realeast the raws u have.

Kraco
Wed, 04-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Next time search for an existing thread before creating a new one.

Other than that, Gotwoot isn't actually AonE's offcial site. Some AonE staffers do visit the forums occasionally so it's not altogether impossible for your message to reach them, but that would be up to your skills in luck. I won't comment on the chances of anything happening what comes to the contents of your request.

complich8
Wed, 04-09-2008, 08:13 AM
I will!

They're not gonna do it. Wasting bandwidth releasing raws isn't a good practice for a fansub group, and invites other groups to come in and snipe the work. Even if the series has taken them like 4 years and they're still like 2/3 of the way done, and nothing seems to be lighting a fire under their asses...

so yeah, don't count on it.

Fuyuki
Fri, 06-06-2008, 07:53 AM
Hey guys...
Can I join in?
Well, if yes, then nice to meet you, everyone...
First of all, I want to ask something. I hope I'm not misleading myself, but, is the "DDD" anime is the same with "Yakitate Japan"?
If I'm mistaken, then I'm sorry...
But if I'm not, well, I'm a big fan too...so it means, I'd love to hear new issues about the anime... ;)
Best regards.

Fuyuki
Thu, 06-19-2008, 12:38 AM
I'm sorry, everyone... :(
I realized my mistake... :o
Of course you all get angry... :p
Well then, bye everyone...
Just tell me one thing, why do you hate me? (reputation comment)
Anyway, I'm sorry for my mistake...

Ok, seriously, no advertising.

Kraco
Thu, 06-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Since you seem to be so sorry you exist, I'll spare you of a warning, but in the future don't post in anime discussion threads just to tell the world how sorry you are or how you got some random reputation hit. This isn't the right place for such things. And don't go around advertising that pay-site either in anime discussion threads. There's a Downloads (http://forums.gotwoot.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11) section for all general downloading matters, but even it is not the place for advertising sites that charge for fansubs. Nobody here likes those sites.

And don't answer to this post. Unless you have something to say about "Daa Daa Daa", don't post in this thread at all. That's how this place works.