PDA

View Full Version : Emoticons

Swallow Your Soul
Sun, 03-14-2004, 01:30 PM
I know this is a bit of a small suggestion but I was just wondering - would it be possible to see an emoticon before you select it? All there is to go on is a text description...wheras I liked it when you could see which one it was you were choosing...

I also don't know whether the 'rolls eyes' emoticon is still there...thats one I use pretty often and I've kinda missed it as I haven't seen in the text descriptions...

Its hardly a crucial thing but it'd be kinda nice if you could see which one you were choosing...I know you can preview the post but that seems a bit of a long-winded way of reviewing smileys...

JessiA
Sun, 03-14-2004, 06:39 PM
Unfortunately, for the time being, I'm afraid that the text decriptions are all you've got. I don't think the emoticons are a big thing that concerns the admins at this point.

i/expressions/wine.gif Cheer up?

Raven
Mon, 03-15-2004, 12:41 AM
Dunno, maybe you could pick one then if you don't like it use the edit button? *shrugs*

Anyway, here are all the emoticons in their picture form:

i/expressions/beer.gif
i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
i/expressions/brokenheart.gif
i/expressions/camera.gif
i/expressions/clock.gif
i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif
i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif
i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gifi/expressions/devil.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gifi/expressions/present.gifi/expressions/heart.gifi/expressions/light.gifi/expressions/lips.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gifi/expressions/moon.gifi/expressions/musicnote.gifi/expressions/rose.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gifi/expressions/sun.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gifi/expressions/wine.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif