PDA

View Full Version : Chrno Crusade

l0n3r
Sun, 03-14-2004, 11:13 AM
anyone d/l this anime besides me??

oh yeah, i have one question. what's wrong with episodes 12 onwards? i can't seem to get it to play on windows media player nor divx player.

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 03-14-2004, 12:38 PM
I just started watching the series this week. Seen two episodes so far and it looks good.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 03-14-2004, 12:55 PM
I don't know which Fansub group the episodes you have are from, so i can only advice you to ask that in the group's IRC channel...

i like the series, though i feel that ep 12 & 14 were complete unnesscerry filler, and they come at the worst time ("hey! instead of showing you Joushua and Aion, we'll torture you with X-mas and demons having fever!"), but sinse it's going to be a 26 episode (probably) series, it's ok for them to stick in a bit of filler crap after the exposure and before the final part...

complich8
Sun, 03-14-2004, 07:11 PM
I think the problem l0n3r is probably having has to do with codecs.

Around ep 12, we started using xvid 1.0rc3 instead of the older builds... so you'll probably have to update your xvid install (and/or divx5 install) to xvid 1.0rc3 and divx 5.1.1 ... uninstall your old stuff first.
Alternately, you can install ffdshow 'alpha' but that'll give you some artifacting that you shouldn't actually get.

This will apply to more series than just cc, so you'll probably actually want to do it i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif.

Charguana
Mon, 03-15-2004, 05:01 AM
I love Chrno Crusade, I just wish my torrents didnt freeze or else i'd have seen past episode 4 ><

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Mon, 03-15-2004, 06:08 PM
yeah but theres bad news, chrno crusade is now liscensed so theres a good chance aone will stop subbing it, i hope they dont cuz i heard somewhere its around a 16 ep series and we're oh so very close

itachi_
Mon, 03-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Crno Crusade is officially licensed *sigh*

Neko Sniper
Mon, 03-15-2004, 06:41 PM
Well, ok it's licensed now..so what? AonE is still subbing ROD which was licensed from even before it was aired I heared. As long as they're not getting asked to stop subbing Chrno Crusade and Mezzo (yes, this was also licensed) I'm sure they'll continue. Try to think more positiv people.

For now the only thing that changes is that you have to go look on anime.mircx for new episodes instead of animesuki but oh well, that's life.

Stay clean and AonE ROCKS!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

rdperalta
Mon, 03-15-2004, 08:47 PM
yup.. go Aone.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

dont let ADV stop you hehehehe.. thats what i hate about licensing companies.. they license the series in the US and they expect us non-US residents to have access to the anime. Cmon people.. not all the world is the US i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif .. if they licensed it over there then they just restrict it there and not the rest of the world i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Munsu
Mon, 03-15-2004, 09:38 PM
anime-keep dropped it and also chronogen... let's see what groups will stay... i think that a-kraze and aone will... at least one of those

complich8
Mon, 03-15-2004, 10:11 PM
no official comment from us yet. We're deliberating what to do.

nxprime
Mon, 03-15-2004, 11:45 PM
Looks like a decision has been made. All torrents are down i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
http://a.scarywater.net/aone/

Or does scarywater not host licensed torrents? If that's all *whew* that freaked me out a bit. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Munsu
Tue, 03-16-2004, 12:07 AM
scarywater doesnt host licensed anime... so dont make decisions based on that

itachi_
Tue, 03-16-2004, 04:09 AM
I've been idling in #animeone and the admins have stated several times that they will fansub no more chrno chrusade...

Munsu
Tue, 03-16-2004, 05:57 AM
in any case there is a new group forming to finish the series, picking it up where chronogen left off at episode 16...

you can find them at #animesuperx @ rizon .... I dont think they will do a bad job though...

any word on a-kraze?

L8r
Tue, 03-16-2004, 06:55 AM
is there a site that will have the torrent link?
or do i have to learn IRC (should do that anyway i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif )

lordks
Tue, 03-16-2004, 07:56 AM
Well That too bad..
But I guess I will be picking up the DVDs!!
Lucky you if you have the Animenetwork

complich8
Tue, 03-16-2004, 08:04 AM
yeah, we're pretty sure it's official, we're dropping chrno crusade.

I know I personally enjoyed working on it (for the parts I worked on)... I hoped you enjoyed watching it as much. I'm sure there'll be people that do it, but it remains to be seen who... still, if you liked it, buy the dvds when they come out, and support it!

(and if you didn't, what the hell are you doing reading about it anyway? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

Neko Sniper
Tue, 03-16-2004, 10:01 AM
I know this might not be the right place to ask this but since Mezzo DSA is licensed too, will you guys drop it as well?

El_Regrs
Tue, 03-16-2004, 12:36 PM
now you guys officially stoped on Chrno Cruusade. do you guys have any official statement on Mezzo DSA ?

lionheart1012000
Tue, 03-16-2004, 10:37 PM
*sigh* sad thing that it got licensed...good thing for me i have anime network mwahahahaha

BobTheMarine
Wed, 03-17-2004, 05:54 PM
http://www.downloadanime.org/

has the 16's raw up.
wating to see if the subbed version is going to be put up

firefly32
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:23 AM
what channel is AnimeNetwork (generally/usually)? and is it only for the states? thnx to neone =)

Errorrrr
Fri, 03-19-2004, 03:22 AM
Well if you guys want to continue to watch fansub release of CC... you might consider to step up and help the new group AnimesuperX @ irc.rizon.net
its needs staff... i am sure if most of us step up... we can finish the series... i hope maybe if some aone staff isn't busy... maye they can help? just a though...

lionheart1012000
Fri, 03-19-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by: firefly32
what channel is AnimeNetwork (generally/usually)? and is it only for the states? thnx to neone =)

well what channel animenetwork is one really depends on your cable provider, on mine is channel 1216, and im not sure but i think that anime network is only available here in the states for right now. i could be wrong though.

Kak Worm
Sun, 03-21-2004, 10:49 AM
Sad to say, AnimesuperX has just dropped Chrno Crusade. Go check out their mIRC channel. But Animejunkies seem to be still at it though.

Munsu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 11:56 AM
Damn... I guess I'll wait for anime-kraze and animeforever-frothbite releases

I refuse to download animejunkies