PDA

View Full Version : Whats the song where...

Koop
Sun, 03-14-2004, 07:44 AM
Whats the song that starts playing in 74 at 16:00? It plays many times thoughout the series but i've never been able to find an mp3 of it. I've downloaded both OST's and couldn't find it in either

-Lightning_Edge-
Sun, 03-14-2004, 09:14 AM
ye , thats really a nice song , it also plays during the hoakge fight , i'm also looking for it , I'm joining his request for this song

Raven
Sun, 03-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Like I said in the other thread.... if it's not on either OST, then you can't officially get it. The only way is to rip it from an episode, but then you'd have talking and sfx in the background.

littlecooldude
Sun, 03-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Ok, well there is going to be a 3rd OST, I'm sure that they will put it on there.

SilentSnake
Sun, 03-14-2004, 02:07 PM
yeah... i was SOOOO waiting for ost 2 and now I'm sooo waiting for ost 3 <hahaha> does anyone know when it comes out?? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
yeah i like this song too, i was thinking about ripping it off of ep as well as rock lee opening gates music, it's better than nothing...

chaos4ever4
Sun, 03-14-2004, 08:15 PM
if it took 6+ mos for the 2nd ost to come out after the first, expect at least another 6+ mos for the third to come out.
personally, i was expecting more tracks on the 2nd ost. 44mins. of music is borderline appalling.

Beautiful Green Beast
Wed, 03-17-2004, 05:54 PM
I prefer the song at episode 74 at 18:08 when Shino has (defeated?) Kankuro...

High Wind
Thu, 03-18-2004, 12:57 AM
Ya i love "Shino's Theme"(I'm guessing here) it sounds really cool (see post above for eps and time)

But my favourite one is "Strong and Strike" its on the first OST so i'm happy i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I was really looking forward to Shikamaru's theme (Eps 64 3:08)

And the Rock lee Opening gates music

*sigh* I guess i have to wait for OST 3

firefly32
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:42 AM
i don't know my computer applications well, and i missed the electives to have the course this year, so correct me if i'm wrong:

since animations/digital filming is done on the comp, is it possible to open the file in something like Director and look through the layers? because then the background and foreground drawings, voicing, bg music, and subbings would all be seperated. Or is the film rasterized (made into one solid blob)? i know i tried opening and seperating a frame in adobe, but it didn't work; it opened as one final pic. <-- it also said it was 'locked' and i couldn't unlock it.

*looks up* k, well, the point was suppose to be that maybe -Maybe- you could just get the song on its own. (but i highly doubt it...unless you have an advanced(?) decoding/breakdown program. i know they exist, but i don't know where u can get a hold of one, or what its cost would be). eheh...anyone work for those anime dvd release companies?

Uberbaka
Thu, 03-18-2004, 09:04 AM
No, that's not possible at this point. It's been encoded and compressed from tv. If we had the "Raw" (not raw rip) material that the makers of the show have, yes. But we have a streamed copy of the image/sound from a television network which is then compressed.

Someone could rip the sound and try to edit out the voices/sfx, but that would probably be worse than just having the sounds there.

Kumiriko
Thu, 03-18-2004, 11:17 AM
it is made with a Syntasiser right? if someone wanted to they could just reproduce the song.

and shino's theam kicks much.

firefly32
Fri, 03-19-2004, 04:22 AM
yeah, thought so. oh well.