PDA

View Full Version : naruto fan bias?

ricefarmer
Sat, 03-13-2004, 05:44 PM
why under advance bloodline does naruto fan say that the byakugan is more powerful????

are they bias or something.. to me its obvious that the mange sharingan is the ultimate technique and over power anythign the byakugan has.. and there ultimate move is the 64 hakke.. if u list all the abilities the sharingan has alot more then byakugan.. but on what bases does narutofan have that say its more powerful????????

Death BOO Z
Sat, 03-13-2004, 06:25 PM
A. you're spoiling, the jutsu you mentioned hasn't appeared in the anime yet.
B. Byakougan gives you the ultimate taijutsu.
C. They probably meant that Byakougan has better insight than Sharingan, as said by kakashi while explainig about the Byakougan..
D. Narutofan is a FAN site, they don't nesscirally know what they're talking about.

Jman
Sat, 03-13-2004, 07:49 PM
byakugan>sharingan.
w/byakugan you can see the opponents tenketsu and having the hyuga's taijutsu, you're definitely at an advantage over sharingan users

SilentSnake
Sat, 03-13-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
C. They probably meant that Byakougan has better insight than Sharingan, as said by kakashi while explainig about the Byakougan..
D. Narutofan is a FAN site, they don't nesscirally know what they're talking about.

are you trying to say that 64 hakke didn't appear in anime yet?? O_o

maybe i had dillusions but i remember that neji used this jutsu on naruto in ep 61... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

if u were thinking about something else then excuse me...

raijin
Sat, 03-13-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: SilentSnake

are you trying to say that 64 hakke didn't appear in anime yet?? O_o

maybe i had dillusions but i remember that neji used this jutsu on naruto in ep 61... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

if u were thinking about something else then excuse me...
Death BOO Z is most likely referring to the reference of the "Mange Sharingan", which has yet to be introduced in the anime. Actually, Mange Sharingan is incorrect, it's actually Mangekyou Sharingan, the use of "mange" was a mistranslation. Mangekyou = kaleidescope.

Ganesh
Sun, 03-14-2004, 02:13 AM
i don't think either is better tahn the other, it is all on personal preference.
i reckon sharingan is better cuz you can learn almost any jutsu.

frexeze
Sun, 03-14-2004, 03:47 PM
lol reckon i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

its more dependent on the user, i think

Nara Shikamaru
Sun, 03-14-2004, 04:15 PM
naruto fan referring to when kakashi said that his sharingan couldn't do what the byakugan does. in my opinion .... SHARINGAN ISH COOLER ^-^

Mut
Sun, 03-14-2004, 04:31 PM
dude all of the naruto related fan sites' contents aren't all 100% true. a lot of it assumptions and personal opinions.

Chi Chi
Sun, 03-14-2004, 04:36 PM
The B. can see more like the Tenketsu, the Sharingan can only predict moves. The mange Sharingan isn't perfect either, it can be avoided and it wears you out.

Mut
Sun, 03-14-2004, 05:26 PM
wtf? my first attempt at posting got an error.

oh well, anyway, all you byakugan fans go read the manga...aahaha

Toruxxx
Sun, 03-14-2004, 05:54 PM
they both have weaknesses so i dont think one is better then the other. both are good but then both maybe quite rubbish if who ever ur fighting knows there weakness.

Copy Ninja
Sun, 03-14-2004, 07:24 PM
They both seem pretty bad ass, but it also depends on how good the user is w/his advanced bloodline. I like the Sharingan a little better, because it seems that Neji was unable to see through Genjutsu when the first unofficial chuunin test was performed. Sasuke saw right through it...and Neji can't see through the clones either when he was fighting against Naruto.

chaos4ever4
Sun, 03-14-2004, 08:19 PM
um.. spoilers, guys. move this topic of to the open discussion forum plz.

The_Fourth
Sun, 03-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Lol, I see this will end up in some spoilers.

wirm
Mon, 03-15-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by: Copy Ninja
They both seem pretty bad ass, but it also depends on how good the user is w/his advanced bloodline. I like the Sharingan a little better, because it seems that Neji was unable to see through Genjutsu when the first unofficial chuunin test was performed. Sasuke saw right through it...and Neji can't see through the clones either when he was fighting against Naruto.

Neji wasn't using the byakugan for the registration section. I'm fairly certain he would have seen through it.

As for seeing through Naruto's clones, Kage Bunshin is a special case. It is a high-level jutsu that splits up the user's chakra evenly so that you essentially have a bunch of Narutos at the same fighting power. On the other hand, regular bunshins probably create a much weaker copy of the original. Remember, Zabuza's clones only had 1/10 of his strength.

I get the impression that Neji's byakugan sees chakra in all its forms. It would be easy to tell if someone was performing illusionary techniques.

I tend to think of these two skills as evenly matched. They're both awesome. The byakugan is the ultimate defensive vision, whereas the sharingan is a bit more offensive. Byakugan detects any attack coming at you, lets the user scan ahead long distances (2nd exam), and allows you to see through things (looking into Shino's body at bugs).

Sharingan is offensive because it lets the user copy skills. But it also lets the user see things in slow motion, and has the ability to scan things to a lesser extent (Sasuke saw through those illusion clones that Naruto was fighting in the 2nd exam). But sharingan doesn't let the user see in 360 degrees or detect every attack coming at him.

BTW, I am don't think I'm spoiling, cuz I don't read the manga, and any spoilers I might have given are from at least 10 episodes ago i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

ricefarmer
Mon, 03-15-2004, 03:16 AM
one thing i like to add to all yaw mentioned.. the sharingan can move objects.. to an extent.. rmember sharingan controlled shurikens??? it has telekenetic powers .. i wonder can the byakugan see speed like the sharingan...

Mut
Mon, 03-15-2004, 03:54 AM
i don't think that was translated correctly. giving sharingan telekentic powers would give it TOO much advantage.

also, byakugan isn't all that great if you can figure its weakness out like kidoumaru did.

and neither is sharingan. what it can't see, it can't copy.

Raven
Mon, 03-15-2004, 08:08 PM
It didn't mean that the shruiken were controlled by the sharingan directly, it meant that he was able to control them more effectively by using the sharingan to predict the enemy's movement and aim the shruiken accordingly.

Arctyc
Tue, 03-16-2004, 03:15 AM
Let's take another context:

The Sharingan was said to have evolved out of the Byakugan as a Bloodline Limit.

Evolution is typically an upward process.

Discuss.

Raven
Tue, 03-16-2004, 06:48 AM
Well, the Sharingan can see through things, in a slightly different way to the Byakugan, and it can also copy jutsus. So I guess that's an evolution.

Chi Chi
Tue, 03-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by: Arctyc
Let's take another context:

The Sharingan was said to have evolved out of the Byakugan as a Bloodline Limit.

Evolution is typically an upward process.

Discuss.

Human is also part of evolution. Do you think it was better for the world?

raijin
Tue, 03-16-2004, 05:10 PM
I think you're missing the point of Arctyc's post. Evolution is an ability which allows an organism over numerous generations to better cope/adapt to it's environment due to "improved" abilities or features. In the case of the Sharingan, it developed the ability to copy other jutsu, as well as incorporate a devastating genjutsu attack. But, evolution does not necessarily imply a "better" organism/ability.

Mut
Wed, 03-17-2004, 01:29 AM
thanks, professor.

i think it's more of a mutation.

Hotsuma
Wed, 03-17-2004, 01:54 AM
Byakugan has better advantages in being a ninja, IMO. You can :

See through walls.
See far distances (at least 100 meters, with Hinata's less-than-perfect version)
See all around you.
Allows maximum protection from attacks.
Awesome Taijutsu.
See through various jutsus.

Sharingan, OTOH, has combat advantages, because it can :

Copy and see through Jutsus.
Hypnotize opponents.
Powerful genjutsu.

Raven
Wed, 03-17-2004, 02:09 AM
Also, the Byakugan can see a person's inner chakra stream, which would be very helpful.

raijin
Wed, 03-17-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by: dazzz
thanks, professor.
You're welcome.

Hotsuma
Wed, 03-17-2004, 02:22 AM
I actually think that if somebody on Itachi's level had Byakugan, he would easily be able to defeat another ninja on his level w/Sharingan (And Mangekyou Sharingan jutsu)

ricefarmer
Wed, 03-17-2004, 03:11 AM
its unfortunate that we haven't seen anyone on itachi's level with the byakugan.. i doubt hiachi or whatever hinata name dad is aint on itachi's level.. even tho he does a mean kaiten.. and if the hakke is the best move hyuga has.. then i guess sharingan wins.. and byakugan doesn't seem to have any attacks using only the byakugan.. that would be awesome.

one more thing i dont think the byakugan can see through jutsu's

khaodessy
Wed, 03-17-2004, 10:44 PM
i think the byakugan could somewhat copy if the user wanted to. i mean they are able to see te cole system so they see how the charka is moded so all that have to do is just remember the hand seals. i think thats how the sharingan must of came about was from a byakugan user trying to do that

SaSuKeRuLeS
Thu, 03-18-2004, 12:48 AM

correct me if im wrong be isnt this thread in naruto open dicussion and doesnt it say SPOLIERS are allowed in here? Just wondering...

raijin
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by: SaSuKeRuLeS

correct me if im wrong be isnt this thread in naruto open dicussion and doesnt it say SPOLIERS are allowed in here? Just wondering...
The thread was originally posted in the Naruto section, then it was moved here due to the spoilers.

Moriarte
Fri, 03-19-2004, 10:10 PM
From what I remember of the descriptions of the Sharingan and the Byakugan, sepcifically from what Kakashi said to Sakura, is that the Byakugan is superior in terms of INSIGHT, not superior over-all. We should remember that only the Sharingan can copy movements and retain them in memory, the Byakugan cannot.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Also, I was under the impression that the reason why Kakashi got worn out when he used his Sharingan is because he wasn't bornwith it (right), while Sasuke was? Not only that, but we have not seen a Ninja born with this ability REALLY use it; while Neji had the benefit of realizing his ability sooner.