PDA

View Full Version : Aburame Shino

Gods_Son
Fri, 03-12-2004, 11:28 PM
The kid is pretty damn strong, but he keeps a low profile cuz he's always in the background watchin stuff go down, and if they ever show him when everybody is lookin all suprised and stuff, he always looks unimpressed cuz of the glasses and coat. He also doesn't talk a lot, and u find out almost nothing about him compared to the other genin (I think Zaku's background goes more in depth than his). He also hasn't been given a role in the manga recently, do you think they'll just keep him as a mysterious side character, or reveal more about his past which might be important later?

skyro
Sat, 03-13-2004, 12:14 AM
Hopefully they'll give him more of a backstory and role later on. He's my fav character, and hope Kishimoto incorporates him in the next story arc. Shika is my 2nd fav though and he's getting some time in the manga so I can't complain.

I do want to see him fight someone really strong though, because I don't think he's really been pushed to his limit yet.

Mist Demon Zabuza
Tue, 03-16-2004, 03:32 AM
I say shino should already be pretty damnn important and kiking ass as a ninja more often

Mae
Thu, 03-18-2004, 09:02 PM
I've been wondering, why do we NEVER see his eyes? Does his clan have crazy bug-eyes or something? Maybe no eyes and just bugs.....

Mut
Thu, 03-18-2004, 09:49 PM
if ANYONE brings up an idea that shino's eyes could be related to a special eye bloodline (like sasuke) i will fucking kill you. >=(

Toruxxx
Thu, 03-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
I've been wondering, why do we NEVER see his eyes? Does his clan have crazy bug-eyes or something? Maybe no eyes and just bugs.....

maybe just maybe he likes wearing sun-glasses and has normal eyes like everyone else ^_^

Haku no Fuyu
Thu, 03-18-2004, 09:57 PM
Maybe he's photosensitive like me ^.^
That means he has to wear sunglasses when he goes out or risk damage (not to mention pain) to his eyes.

oni roh
Thu, 03-18-2004, 10:16 PM
he's so 80's (anyone else remember that song?) lmao

i think he has some kind of special bloodline eyes and thats why the whole clan wheres sunglasses....
lmao jk jk i just had to be a dick there, you knew it was comming i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I think he just wants to look badass like his dad. And i doubt too much of him will be revealed, he's not that important of a character in the story so i doubt they'll make too big of a deal out of him. But then again i could be wrong because i thought the same thing with shika and he's getting a pretty big part in all of this as well.

lionheart1012000
Thu, 03-18-2004, 10:25 PM
maybe shino's eyes are all bloodshot and he doesnt want anyone to find out about it.

kazamishima
Thu, 03-18-2004, 10:45 PM
or maybe Kishimoto just made him that way..like kakashi with his face mask. It's just the way they are. I'm still wondering if kakashi eats lol, remember when Kakashi and the team were at Inari's house? Everybody was eating but Kakashi..he just sat there. prolly hides and eats secretly heh

Everon
Thu, 03-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by: lionheart1012000
maybe shino's eyes are all bloodshot and he doesnt want anyone to find out about it.

Too many late nights partying huh? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

I would say that he has no eyes, but that wouldn't make any sense, since he did the written test during the exam. Probably he has (i'm gonna say it) MAGICAL EYES LIKE UCHIHA AND HUUGYA.

Mut
Thu, 03-18-2004, 11:15 PM
i hate you! =(

XwingRob
Thu, 03-18-2004, 11:40 PM
Maybe he's not a human at all. He might be just some intellegent bug that always maintains the shape and look of a human being...

Gods_Son
Fri, 03-19-2004, 12:20 AM
maybe some guy gave him a special case of crabs in his eyes, and he wears glasses because he's embarassed. There's no bloodline in his eyes, but the speculation about something with bugs seems believable

Aegeon
Fri, 03-19-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by: Mae
I've been wondering, why do we NEVER see his eyes? Does his clan have crazy bug-eyes or something? Maybe no eyes and just bugs.....Yeah I have had that idea too... what if he has no eyes at all?

Rock Lee
Fri, 03-19-2004, 01:05 AM
Heres my guess if you look at the angles that they use in 74 the educated guess would be that he has no eyes. If he did have them we would have seen the whites of his eyes during the face panning. If you remember when neji watched Shino during the prelims his body was entirely made of bugs. Case in point he doesn't have eyes and covers them with shades simply because he doesn't want people to see that his sockets are full of bugs, rather disturbing image esp. to the children of konoha. There isn't a real answer in the anime or manga, though the manga goes to some slighter detail as to shinos past but without the flashback. I'm betting there just sockets full of bugs.

Assertn
Fri, 03-19-2004, 02:18 AM
true....and his dad had sunglasses too.......that IS rather suspicious
although i dont know if even the animators know what's behind the shades.....so any details like that might just be a flaw on their behalf

Toruxxx
Fri, 03-19-2004, 02:40 AM
this is what Neji says about Shino "A clan whose members, at birth, give there bodies to insects to use as nests. The clan can freely conrtol the insects, and use them as their primary fighting technique... In exchange, they feed them with chakra, establishing a contract with the bugs.." anyway bk to my point he must have eyes as he was born just like any normal person, and his body was not just made entirely out of bugs he just had bugs living inside of him.