PDA

View Full Version : The Games Forum

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 03-12-2004, 06:54 PM
i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 03-12-2004, 09:48 PM
I don't know, but since the forum change, there only seemed to be one or two posts there per day. I don't miss it. It was nice, but I come to the forum for anime discussion, not games.

Ciber
Fri, 03-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Read the description of this forum...

You can discuss anything off-topic in here... games, movies and music... or anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else.

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 03-12-2004, 11:56 PM
Well I wish people would have used the games forum a little more actively, because we all LOVE GAMES, RIGHT?

Ciber
Sat, 03-13-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by: ComeComeParadise
Well I wish people would have used the games forum a little more actively, because we all LOVE GAMES, RIGHT?

They didn't which is why we decided for them to be discussed in here since it's a more active forum...

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 03-13-2004, 01:30 AM
I know it was taken off so we could talk about it in this section, and also it didn't get as many posts as other areas of the forum, but I don't know whether people are really gonna talk about as many specific games, its just gonna be odd ones (like what happened when the movies section went - there are fewer movie threads than there were when that section was up, just ones like 'name your top 3 movies' etc - it seemed like there were more places to talk in detail about a specific game or movie without having to wade through countless topics that you're not particularly interested in to find them...I dunno, it just seemed more organised and user friendly the way it was...

Gods_Son
Sat, 03-13-2004, 01:31 AM
just start talking about games in here, if the thread becomes huge like the old Gungrave one in the General Anime section, then maybe you'll be able to get your games forum, if not, you'll just have to go with the flow...anyways, I'm looking forward to Halo 2, anybody else a fan of Halo?

ComeComeParadise
Sat, 03-13-2004, 01:38 AM
Halo is probably the best first-person console shooter, imo. Innovation, immaculate control, difficulty = great game.