PDA

View Full Version : If you Could Make Your own Ninjutsu

DrUnKnDrAgOn
Fri, 03-12-2004, 05:32 PM
If you could make your own unique ninja technique what would it be?
Write the name of the Ninjutsu, what it does, & ninja lvl required to use it ( unless its a special technique)
Also dont post a msg flaming other ppls techniques calling it stupid or anything

Well here is My Jutsu

Shoyru Kuchiyose Ninjutsu ( Dragon Summoner )

This jutsu summons Dragons Just like jiraya summons frogs or orochimaru summons snakes. And the only
person capable of summoning the ultimate dragon *name yet to be decided*, like Enma Or gamabunta would be me Muhahahahha !!!

Only ppl Specially trained by me the creator can use this jutsu (hehe)

Ok i know dragons are kinda played out but still this would be cool

DrUnKnDrAgOn
Fri, 03-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Oh yea If this has been posted b4 sry im new. but still im sure you could all make up a new Ninjutsu

L8r
Fri, 03-12-2004, 07:43 PM
i think the other topic has pretty much evry ninjutsu you can think of...

but wtf i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
i prolly make a "never licensjustu" so we can all just watch fansubs and dont have to see anime be hack in to bits by 4kids and all the other....
maybe some of them are good but still if they get licend(sp) il have to wait like for EVER to see how it ends...
live in sweden and we dont get that many anime..but where geting there i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Fri, 03-12-2004, 07:57 PM
infinite money no jutsu.

Gods_Son
Sat, 03-13-2004, 01:15 AM
Booty Call no Jutsu. You could summon a different hot girl to your bedroom every night

Jman
Sat, 03-13-2004, 01:18 AM
summon all the previous hokages to aid you in battle no jutsu.
1-4 will own the opponents.

========
btw Naruto 74 by Anbu is out

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 03-13-2004, 01:59 AM
Taco no Jutsu

Rains thousands of steaming tacos on your opponent i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Ronin
Sat, 03-13-2004, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by: animemaster
summon all the previous hokages to aid you in battle no jutsu.
1-4 will own the opponents.

========
btw Naruto 74 by Anbu is out

Ahem Edo Tensei would do you fine.....

MY Ninjutsu would be

Name: Hidden Finger Croutching Tiger No Jutsu
Level: Uber Jounin
Creator: John Hopwaty
Description: Tackle your opponant then sitck two fingers up their ass.

If ya dont get the Joke, you obviously don't watch the NRL.

GhostKaGe
Sat, 03-13-2004, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
Booty Call no Jutsu. You could summon a different hot girl to your bedroom every night

i already have that 1

Tenshi28
Sat, 03-13-2004, 07:08 AM
"The End" no jutsu (anyone ever play FF8 [the cheapest FF]), defeats the enemy, regardless of streangth

Gods_Son
Sat, 03-13-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Taco no Jutsu

Rains thousands of steaming tacos on your opponent i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Wouldn't your opponent just enjoy that?

Stoopider
Sat, 03-13-2004, 03:11 PM
Summon Udon Jutsu. HAH! This is a new one!

SideLabel
Sat, 03-13-2004, 03:56 PM
This might sound kind of odd, but it is a very realistic jutsu. Even the US Army is doing what I am going to say. In short, I would create a jutsu wich would cancel out the sound which you yourself make. Perfect for assassination, and not unrealistic like "Instant Death" jutsu or some such. The US Army is also applying this technique to their helicopers, although it is through science and not ninja techniques. Thank god for that.

PSJ
Sun, 03-14-2004, 06:34 AM
hmm chillin no jutsu. when you make the jutsu a little house appears whioch got everything. a bed, a refridgerator(sp?) with all kinds of food. cabel tv, a super comp. well and anyting else you want or need.

hiddenpookie
Sun, 03-14-2004, 11:24 AM
booty chillin no jutsu hai! not only u grt the supa chillin crib but u grt the booty..or slave no jutsu hehehehe

ad4mz41
Sun, 03-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by: dazzz
infinite money no jutsu.

Haha this was what I was exactly thinking. We greedy people muahahahai/expressions/devil.gif.

Iznogoud
Sun, 03-14-2004, 03:24 PM
I wouldn't make one, i'd use genjutsu ^^

Neji-Cof
Sun, 03-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Orgasm-no jutsu

u can use it either against ure self lol or somone else.. and making them to horny to do anything else other then pleasure themselves.. there goes my saturday night..

Hajime-Saitou
Tue, 03-16-2004, 04:04 AM
"Rick James No Jutsu" Summon Rick James and have his women seduce the hell outa the enemy then attack them and kill them i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif