PDA

View Full Version : Who is the lamest?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 03-12-2004, 05:13 PM
throught the manga we've seen many villans and would be villans, there have been a few 'who kicks ass the most' topics, but there hasn't been a 'who's ass was kicken in the most stupid way' theard. I would like to hear who do you think sucked the most, or lost in the most embarcing way...

A: Ebisu - Konohamaru's perssonal teacher, he lost to the Hermen no jutsu (chap 2) and to the Sexy no jutsu (when naruto shows it to Jiriya).
B: The Demon Brothers - Sasuke beat both of them easily without trying.
C: Jiroubou - He mangaed to die by the hands of Choji.
D: Sakon\Ukon - they got thier asses kicked by a dog.
E: Tayuya - She didn't do anything with her lvl 2 seal.
F: Other - State who.

perssonally, I'm putting my vote on the demon brothers, just cuz they the nearest fight was with Zabuza, and that fight owned. What I most like about Naruto compared to other fighting animes and mangas, is that in Naruto, strengh didn't mean victory, and you could never guess how the fight is going to end, or what sort of twist there's gonna be, but in these fights, there wasn't any twist, it was just what it looked like... good guy wins, bad guy loses, no suspence, and no hint of originality from the villans...

but what do you think? can someone disagree with me that those guy really sucked and would've better quit being ninjas and get a job as some DBZ character?

Edit: I just realized i haven't made myself clear about what i'm meanning, sorry. I wasn't speaking about the likes of Sakura and Konohamaru (Who are clearly losers who can't stand a chance against anyone), but about ninjas who were supposed to be strong and dangerous, yet were all defeated by losers like the konoha five or Sasuke... i mean, why would i put Sakon and Tayuya in the same poll as Sakura? geez, explaining this is so troublesome...

oh, and if you didn't notice, I'm back to this nickname.

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 03-12-2004, 05:19 PM
There shouldn't even be a contest. The most embarassing ninja ever, is Sakura. When you can't fight to begin with, and you fight with people out of your league, you end up biting them while their bashing your head in. If you suck that much just stay home. Sakura ranks #1 on my list.

Mut
Fri, 03-12-2004, 05:55 PM
hinata wins my vote.

hinata: na-nar-nar-ut-narut-narut-naruto...
naruto: wha...
*hinata interrupts before naruto can finish*
hinata: ne-nev-...nevermind...

speak up, bitch.

Haku no Fuyu
Fri, 03-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Hey. Lets leave Hinata-chan alone, k? She's my favorite (Cause my girlfriend said so) and she cute.

itachi_
Fri, 03-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Definelty Konohamaru, Udon and Hinata...

Chi Chi
Fri, 03-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by: itachi_
Definelty Konohamaru, Udon and Hinata...

Those first two are only 6-8, they're not even ninja yet.

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 03-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: dazzz
hinata wins my vote.

hinata: na-nar-nar-ut-narut-narut-naruto...
naruto: wha...
*hinata interrupts before naruto can finish*
hinata: ne-nev-...nevermind...

speak up, bitch.

WTF, Hinata can kick Sa-ku-ra-chan's a$$ anyday. Hinata will use her new technique "the gentle stylle bitc# slap," Sakura wouldn't stand a chance. Hinata will come out unscathed without any bite marks.

Konohamaru rocks. He is developing very quickly. For example, he knew that there was something fishy going on during the fight between the 3rd and Oro. All the other kids didn't care. He's going to be the 7th hokage.

Come Come Paradise
Fri, 03-12-2004, 06:56 PM
so many...
sakura, kin, the guy who lost to kankuro in prelims, mizuki, demon brothers...

L8r
Fri, 03-12-2004, 07:25 PM
my vote have to be a tie betwen Ino and Sukura...
their figth was a total wast of manga pages and 40min of anime( don know the exact lenght of the 2 anime eps but wtf )

EDIT: i like hinata to she a nice kid..just need a boost in confidence.... Sakura on the other hand she just SUCKS
btw put it in edit... didnt want to start a new post just for that i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Toruxxx
Fri, 03-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Sakura here shes just worthless only knows genjutsu(sp?) and who ever said hinata man atleast she can fight and pretty good aswell. shes a cool girl ^_^

Mut
Fri, 03-12-2004, 07:45 PM
i never said hinata was weak. i just said she was lame as hell. and it's true.

primalspas
Fri, 03-12-2004, 09:42 PM
wait wait wait, how the hell do you think that konohamarou is weak. Now look at what he did in the anime (granted not in the manga) he was able to analyze and notice small little things that were going on around the village during the invasion and correctly assume what was happening. Second, he is the grandson of the god of shinobi, the third, one of the if not the strongest ninja of all time and he is six. So let's extrapolate some, hmm maybe in 10 years he could beat the royal shit out of everyone

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 03-12-2004, 09:56 PM
Very true.

Terracosmo
Fri, 03-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by: Haku no Fuyu
Hey. Lets leave Hinata-chan alone, k? She's my favorite (Cause my girlfriend said so) and she cute.

She isn't cute. She's destestable. And get your own opinion because your girlfriend's sucks. (No oral pun intended)

I must say the weakest ninja in my book is Sakura though. While I hate Hinata more, I must admit she probably fights better than Sakura. Can you even imagine Sakura lasting a second VS Neji? She couldn't even whup Zaku. Hinata could at least hang around for a few secs. Although Neji, of course, just played with her. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Hotsuma
Sat, 03-13-2004, 02:36 AM
Sakura sucks the most. The other characters at least have potential to beat other characters. Sakura has never beaten anybody. Ever.

Jman
Sat, 03-13-2004, 02:41 AM
Sakura is the lamest. Her genjutsu can't save her from anyone.
Pfft...even that old genin could probably hand her ass to her i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
Seems like all of the other nins are out there progressing while she sits on her ass staring into the sky between the narror roofs with memories of sasuke who's off far away

Mut
Sat, 03-13-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by: animemasterSeems like all of the other nins are out there progressing while she sits on her ass staring into the sky between the narror roofs with memories of sasuke who's off far away

hahaha nice.

OshadowO
Sat, 03-13-2004, 03:26 AM
Whats Tsunade's gal pal's name? its her. She sucked:/ (of the so called strong characters)
overall tho its gotta be sakura....all she is good for is the occasional yelp "sasuke"

Mut
Sat, 03-13-2004, 04:02 AM
her name is shizune. well, she went up against some really crazy people. i don't think there are many people who stand a chance against the people she went up against.

or maybe she wasn't that strong at all. i thought she was more a 'moral support from a friend' type of pal.

PSJ
Sat, 03-13-2004, 07:17 AM
why cant people understand that the sound 4 are chuunin level ninjas? if you think all people is gonna be supermighty and only the Sannin can beat them it will turn into dbz. remember that the sound 4 was afraid of kakashi even if they were 4 and he were 1.

i voted for other. since you said pathetic ninja i will pick sakura. i dont care about how you want this cause it doesnt make sense.

oh another thing chouji used the akimichi pills to beat jiroubou they raise your chakra like 50 times or something like that. at that moment where chouji used his chakra to add strength to himself he was probably at the same strength level as gai is.

Gods_Son
Sat, 03-13-2004, 01:29 PM
I thought the sound 4 were jounin level, cuz they did fight the jounin before thegenin, and it's not that they were really weak, it's just that they didn't live up to the hype. Kiba should've been easily defeated (Naruto beat him with a fart.) Anyways, hard choice between Hinata and Sakura. Hinata has a more pathetic personality, dumb ho needs to stop mumbling like an idiot. Sakura is just annoying, but since she's weaker, I went with her

Banana moogle
Sun, 03-14-2004, 11:25 PM
I would have to pick Sakura also. She's so helpless! Especially the second exam, why didn't she do anything? She only cares about sasuke, and all she does is cry cry cry.

kaigan
Mon, 03-15-2004, 03:57 AM
let's just put it this way. the ONLY thing that sakura is good at is sharpening sasgay's stick.

end of story

Kumiriko
Mon, 03-15-2004, 06:37 AM
i still hope they make her not a pointless chariter.

Raven
Mon, 03-15-2004, 07:59 AM
You guys are all missing the point of this thread. Go back and read the first post again. Sakura is not included.

BakaShinji
Mon, 03-15-2004, 06:49 PM
The lamest ninja of all.
the one Gaara made a good example out of...

SHIGURE - the greatest rain ninja! I love the guy with that name and all the sigs haha. Come, defend your honor rain ninja!

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 03-15-2004, 07:18 PM
CmDr_RavEn,
Sakura falls into the "F: Other - State Who," portion of the topic.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by: BakaShinji
The lamest ninja of all.
the one Gaara made a good example out of...

SHIGURE - the greatest rain ninja! I love the guy with that name and all the sigs haha. Come, defend your honor rain ninja!

Yeah, I've seen that sig many times. Always thought it was a pretty odd choice for a character to like...

Raven
Mon, 03-15-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi
CmDr_RavEn,

No she doesn't. The question was, who's the lamest/most pathetic shinobi out of those who were supposed to be strong, then got beaten cheaply/easily. Sakura was never supposed to be strong, she's always been weak. Therefore, she doesn't apply.

Mut
Mon, 03-15-2004, 08:26 PM
sakura is gonna become super strong!

ricefarmer
Wed, 03-17-2004, 07:16 PM
the lamest characters..i thought the sound 4 was retarded... a level 2 seal and still can't beat genin's how freakin gay can they be... how did genma get beat by them... hmm who else.. is lame, rock lee and gai are lame in a cool way lol... and iruka is the stupidest character in any anime ever!!! he cant beat up nobody. ebisu is lame. but mostly the sound 4 ... there level 2 shit are useless

lasaire
Wed, 03-17-2004, 08:31 PM
Ino, definately Ino.

Sakura shows at least the drive to improve in her internal monologues during the tournament part of the chuunin exam, and Hinata has definately got guts to stand so long in serious pain against Neji.

Ino, though, doesn't even seem to know her own teammates that well, and definately doesn't seem to care about improving.

oni roh
Wed, 03-17-2004, 08:42 PM
lol aggreed with the sound 4 being lame as well. Level 2 seals LOL thats as lame as going super sayan ffs. The whole series would have just been better if they left that crap out and did something else besides the sound 4. Sakura is just useless as well but not THAT useless, she'd be a better teacher then a field ninja.

soulfringe
Wed, 03-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Gosh everyone is bashing sakura and hinata it seems...
for 1 hinata is awesome, she can kicks some ass, hell she held her own againt neji... well kind of... neji whooped her good, but she held up better than anyone else probably could of.

But Sakura.... Sakura is smart when it comes to the understanding of chakara, ninjutsu and genjutsu, but she sucks in the taijutsu and like shikamaru oncesaid, she has no noteworthy jutsu's of her own. But with her understaning with everything, she would obviously make a very noteworthy doctor like Tsunade or liek Oni Roh said, a teacher.

You wanna talk lame, now that sound nin guy who was with dosu, now he was lame, i mean crap, he basically indirectly kicked his own ass !!

Mut
Wed, 03-17-2004, 09:40 PM
hinata is probably the one of strongest out of the the girls, but she had ZERO chance against neji. hinata was already out of breath after throwing one gentle fist at neji. neji was toying with her weak ass and he could've finished her off in matter of seconds. i only think hinata is lame cuz she's such a shy, timid, coward-like loser. yeah, my definition of 'lame' doesn't apply to the thread topic but whatevers. :/

Everon
Thu, 03-18-2004, 12:46 AM
Don't remember if they had names but the buddies of Kabuto during the exams. Those dudes were spies, and they got owned by children. So sad

Jman
Thu, 03-18-2004, 04:20 AM
That old genin has got to be one of the lamest. I wonder how long it took him to graduate from the academy. He was probably damn near as old as the 3rd hokage.

PSJ
Thu, 03-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn

Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi
CmDr_RavEn,

No she doesn't. The question was, who's the lamest/most pathetic shinobi out of those who were supposed to be strong, then got beaten cheaply/easily. Sakura was never supposed to be strong, she's always been weak. Therefore, she doesn't apply.

if that was what the topic was about the sound 4 guys shouldnt be included either since the ones that beat them almost died doing it, if its easy to kill someone while sacrifciing your life to do it, whta do you call sasukes win against that chakra sucker guy? is that someting you compare with a walk?

Raven
Thu, 03-18-2004, 06:47 PM
*shrugs* I'm not the one who made the topic... I'm just explaining why Sakura doesn't apply when everyone seems to think she does.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Fri, 03-19-2004, 07:13 AM
I have to disagree with whomever considers Hinata lame.
The fact that she is shy makes her lame???? Naruto is a loud mouth, and his tte ba yo can be really annoying... so what? That's a trait of his personality, just like Hinata's shyness.
Sasuke is a freaking conceived weakling, now *that* is lame.
Hinata is great. I think she did wonderfully, considering her family for starters...overcoming the fact she was raised by a bastard like her father is not an easy task, by any means. Not to mention her obnoxious cousin.
Hinata, was the *only* person able to acknoledge Naruto's worth, besides Iruka, and she was only a kid. That fact alone makes her wise and strong. She was the only one able to verbalize the real reason why Naruto was strong, basically, the samethat Jiraya would say, but way later on.
Everybody in that show has problems, and many of them are just downright psychos. Her only probs seems to be her lack of confidence in herself and low self-esteem. So what?
You people sound like Neji, with his very lame assed *destiny* speech...
I am sure that, from now on, Hinata will grow big time.
Sasuke is totally lame. He can have the freaking sharigan and be the rookie of the year, but totally lacks common sense and feelings. Orochimaru is strong and has almost all the jutsus known to ninjas, but he just doesn't get that that's is *not* what makes a great ninja. And little Sasuke is going the same way.
Sakura's lack of jutsu wouldn't exactly bother me if her main ninpou wasn't the Sasukeeeee-kun-no-jutsu.

Hyuuga Hinata
Fri, 03-19-2004, 06:53 PM
I agree that sakura is lame i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif All she can do is whine about sasuke and throw some kunais i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Even konohamaru can do more i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ANd about sasuke ohw i serously hate him.Without his sharingan he would be a lot weaker.
Cause then he could not even use lees moves and those are the moves that brought him through the vhuunin examn 2 and 3 had finished he would have come though that.
And he even looks lame sometimes.And hes a scaredy cat i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

sangai
Fri, 03-19-2004, 07:11 PM
sakura cause shes pretty f'n lame

PSJ
Sat, 03-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
*shrugs* I'm not the one who made the topic... I'm just explaining why Sakura doesn't apply when everyone seems to think she does.

yea i know, i didnt direct it at you it was just that you commented on it in your post so i quoted it.

NoseBleed
Sat, 03-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Sakura is usless

ptz
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:16 AM
ok u guys say konohamaru is so strong for a six year old and in ten years he'll do this and that and whop asses...remember that kakashi was a chuunin at the age of 6...not to talk about itachi who is 17 and sannin power level...anbu captain at 12...so konohamaru is not teh bomb.Neither are any of the rookie 9.Except naruto who has the kyubi thing going for him.
Sarutobi was known to become hokage when he was a kid(the 1st and 2nd talking to him flashback a few eps ago)that's how powerful he was even at a young age.
On topic i think weakest is sakura...but i kinda like her...i wont call her lame...i think mizuki was lame being defeated by an academy graduate its like konohamaru beating iruka or smthn.NOOB!!!

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:19 AM
Just watch. Kishimoto is going to do something with Sakura soon. She'll be some kind of evil-woman-after-her-man. It's coming...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:14 AM
One can only wish.
I want Hinata to study with Tsunade, not Sakura. Hinata is stronger and smarter than Sakura, and has waaaay more sense.

hatashi17
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:17 AM
Yeah, Sakura is the lamest, weakest character on the show..... For now

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 11:18 AM
I agree with Neji-Aniki-Sama. Hinata is stronger, faster, and cuter ^^ then Sakura-chan.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 03-21-2004, 11:34 AM
Sakura looks better than Hinata, don't go overboard.

Xceleration
Mon, 03-22-2004, 09:14 PM
Sakura is THE lamest character in the anime/manga so far, the only ninjuutsu i've EVER seen her do is replacement, and the only attack i've seen her do is throwing kunai and biting people. Hinata can fight with her gentle fist and is WAY stronger! The sound 4 are also not as weak as some of you think, their strength is at about jounin level with level 2, and the genin they are fighting are definately at Chuunin+ level, but shikamaru is the only one with the intelligence. Naruto + Kyuubi Chakra is definately at Jounin+ level, but his intelligence makes him easily defeatable(Even Oro himself said he'd have some trouble with the Naruto in Kyuubi mode).

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:28 AM
Honestly, how long would Sakura have lasted if she were to fight Neji? She'd be on the floor unconscious after the first two lines of verbal abuse, even before Naruto had said Gambare...
And Hinata *is* cuter than Sakura. She even looks more grown up if you watch her on the first chapters and compare with the last ones. She is cute *and* hot. Sakura is the dekorin-san, after all. Kono dekopachi...heh, heh
Still, my main thing with Hinata is that she acknowledges Naruto. Check out Sakura going over and over again, saying that *Sasuke* saved her from Shukaku...Sheesh! Even Saske admitted that he just sat there wetting his pants. Sakura is just plain blind. Saske treats her like dirt and she keeps going after him. And people say that *Hinata* is the one whithout self-esteem... please!
All in all, Naruto said that he liked Hinata, which is waaay better than anything that Saske ever said to Sakura, still she keep going after him.
Sakura needs to get a life and instead of pinning for that worthless nuke-nin, she should do some training for a change. The kind Hinata does, where the canvas get all bloody and all. If would be most unfair if she gets to play any important role. What *real* effort did she do to improve herself, so far?

Gods_Son
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:40 AM
Hinata and Sakura are both just cartoon drawings, their "hotness" shouldn't be a factor to determine who is more lame. Hinata is a mumbling idiot and Sakura is just an idiot in general. Hinata just mumbles Naruto's name all the time, but he doesn't hear her cuz that bitch won't speak up, and Sakura is always yelling Sasuke's name, and now he thinks she's just an annoying ho.

Insomniac
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Sakura in skill is far smarter from what we've seen then Hinata

Hinata hasnt achieved anything at all, not even once - fails all her missions all the time.
basically only Naruto fan boys like her because she likes Naruto, Sasuke haters hate Sakura because she likes Sasuke.
its suprizing how you can ignore facts if you like a character thats linked to another one.

Also i'd like to point out that Sakon is the only sound nin so far to beat his opponent.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 03-23-2004, 12:49 AM
Well, guess you didn't watch episode 59...
Anyways...

Neji-Aniki-sama
Tue, 03-23-2004, 01:58 AM
Sakura's smart? Which episode was that, when both Sasuke and Naruto were unconscious, she puts two *white* towels on a line right were they were? If she had a brush and ink, she'd probably would write *Hey, we're here* on them... I give that she is good at school, but does it mean that she is smart?
Besides, all she said to Oro was totally stupid. He goes like he will be searching for me...and she goes:*We don't want to see your face anymore* WTF is that? *we*? She sure knows Saske's psyche and goals deeply...and really, can even speak for him.
Doesn't she know at least to tell him to go screw himself???? Somebody train that woman to utter some foul words, please!!! What did you do do Sasuke-kun? What kinda useless question is that? If she said, you will pay for this or something...
So far, Hinata was able to locate the leeches that allowed her team to be the first to get a scroll, IMO, it takes some sort of intelligence to put her byakugan too good use. Amazingly enough, her teammates seem to trust her and acknowledge her value. Pretty weird, since Kiba is a male and it's not like them to appreciate women's powers. Shino, on the other hand, who unlike Kiba, doesn't seem to lack intelligence, apparently also acknwoledges her. Besides, what's the problem with making mistakes? She failed a lot, but she is learning not to run away from her problems.
Can we say the same about Sakura? I'd either punch Sasuke or tell him, fine, go and don't ever come back. She was like, oh, I will do your revenge thing with you... What? Somebody who can't see that revenge is stupid and self-destructive is *intelligent*?
Personally, I don't see a prob with making mistakes...and willing to learn from them. On the other hand, people like Neji, for one, who always underestimate others and are sure that they will *never* makes mistakes, wind up getting beaten miserably by a loser like Naruto. The good thing was that he was able to learn with his defeat. Nonetheless, it *was* a rude awakening.
Hinata does have problems, so what? Who wouldn't having being born in a family like hers? What's Sakura's excuse?
Hinata started to change way before Naruto cheered her. Moreover, during her fight with Neji, there were lots of other obstacles to complicate things, not only the difference of power. And she overcame all of them. Power disputes among relatives can be hell, even if they're just regular folks...
I think much of this anime is about figuring out that true power is not the capacity to kick ass and what exactly will make you strong...then again, just mho...
Anyho... enough of this for me. All that just to say: Women without self-esteem are lame. Women, who know they make mistakes and have weaknesses, but still don't run of their problems have my vote.

SSJ4Goku
Tue, 03-23-2004, 04:15 PM
Gai, just cause he always tries too hard to be cool.

Jman
Tue, 03-23-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by: SSJ4Goku
Gai, just cause he always tries too hard to be cool.

what?!?
Gai is the lamest? What you been smoking?

Gai is the epitome of cool.

Harageki
Tue, 03-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Sasuke.

When Itachi wiped the floor with him, it was awesome.
(not only cuz of that bruce lee type sidekick that sent sasuke slamming into the wall i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif )

Hes quite simply, a moron :/

Sol
Tue, 03-23-2004, 06:39 PM
hahaha this thread is funny

gai sensei is the shit. he's got lots of love to give - he goes around hugging people and trippin' when kakashi isn't paying attention to him and his rants (kakashi = ADD poster child).

kankuro is a lame ass character... his sister and little brother can kick his fairy ass. not to mention he's a GUY who wears makeup and plays with dolls. I mean he's a fairy/bitch boy and he is the Kazekage's son - wow what a freakin' let down that must've been to find out your oldest son is a fruitcake who plays with dolls... jeez nowonder they went to all that effort to make gaara a super ninja =|

god i hate orochimaru - he really is a lame ass badguy.... ugh. his stupid little outfit and his deepthroating with that tongue - good lord he's gay. and he's cheeeeap in the fighting games. =]

i think all the characters have pros and cons about them and their personalities and i think that's the point of the show. sure in a fight sakura is damn near useless. she's annoying and chasing after sasuke 24/7 even though it's obvious he doesn't give a damn about her. but that's her character. =\ same thing goes for hinata - that's just her character design.. don't hate those characters, just enjoy the show it's animated drama for a reason. =]

I'd also like to say that really, every character in naruto is smarter than their age and they show that nearly every episode/chapter - EXCEPT one, Naruto is a fucktard. he's likable but he's still dumb as a brick.

my turn to rant -
one last thing, why the hell does everyone like itachi? you've seen him like what, twice? other than the fact that he's supposedly extremely strong, what about him is so likable? you don't even know the damn character yet.. he has no personality nor is he a main antagonist - but there's a large bandwagon of people ridin' his jock already.. mainly because he's powerful and mysterious - wow what gay reasoning. lol itachi fans are just dragon ball fans, and those that claim otherwise are in denial =]

The_Fourth
Tue, 03-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Well, I think the lamest character would have to be Sakura, cause she cant do crap, and Hinata has to fugging SPEAK UP!, she is always so quiet (I know that Kishimoto made her look that way but come on...). other than that Hinata is cool.

Xceleration
Tue, 03-23-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by: Sol
kankuro is a lame ass character... his sister and little brother can kick his fairy ass. not to mention he's a GUY who wears makeup and plays with dolls. I mean he's a fairy/bitch boy and he is the Kazekage's son - wow what a freakin' let down that must've been to find out your oldest son is a fruitcake who plays with dolls... jeez nowonder they went to all that effort to make gaara a super ninja =|

Just so you know, Kankuro isn't actually siblings with Temari or Gaara, it says their relationship is like that. Kankuro isn't kazakage's son, only Gaara is. Nowhere in the manga/anime does it say they are siblings, just that their relationship of siblings.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 03-24-2004, 02:00 AM
Quiet as she is, people already say that she is *chasing* Naruto...imagine if she spoke up.
I don't see her *chasing* Naruto...mostly Naruto bumps into her ever so often...
Besides, when she opens her mouth she says it all, as in, Neji-nii-san, shobu des!!!
Can you imagine the dekorin-chan saying: (insert name of any decent opponent here), let's fight!!!???
Sakura, besides saying a lot of bs, spends the night on the street waiting for that that loser, Saska...please!!!!
Kakkoi warui, ne...Sakura?
Lame, isn't it... Sakura?

Hakeem_21
Wed, 03-24-2004, 04:46 AM
I vote for Sakura cause she makes the show a lot worse with her Sasuke-kun all the time,the worst lead female character ever in an anime!

I like Hinata,she is cute with her shynessi/expressions/heart.gif

Sol
Wed, 03-24-2004, 04:59 AM
Just so you know, Kankuro isn't actually siblings with Temari or Gaara, it says their relationship is like that. Kankuro isn't kazakage's son, only Gaara is. Nowhere in the manga/anime does it say they are siblings, just that their relationship of siblings.

thx for the info. though that's not what i remember - so i'm not going to change what i said just because one person disagrees with me - even if you are right, the point still stands that he's a fag who plays with dolls while wearing his mom's makeup.

Raven
Wed, 03-24-2004, 09:50 AM
I thought at one point Kankuro actually refers to himself as Gaara's big brother - in the forrest of death I believe, but I might be wrong.

Goobermeister
Wed, 03-24-2004, 11:22 AM
the lamest char ever in Naruto is most def sakura!! she has no ninjutsu techs, is not good at tengetsu, and doesnt use genjutsu(as far as i can tell she can only dispell and recognize it for what it is) she is hands down the most useless ninja there is!!! i personally think konohamaru can whip her a$$. oh yeah ino isnt too good either.

btw.... hinata is not weak. she just lacks confidence, and confidence can play a big factor in performance.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 03-24-2004, 04:51 PM
Well, Japanese have the habit of calling people, even if they're not actually their siblings, older brother and older sister, one-san, oni-san and the thousands of variantions thereof. It could be the case with the Kankuro gang...

Gods_Son
Wed, 03-24-2004, 06:19 PM
I don't think it's explained that clearly, but I'm pretty sure Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara were all siblings

MightyDustLoop
Wed, 03-24-2004, 06:47 PM
I shall go with Hinata. I wanna like her, but her role as a fighter is completely pointless in relation to Neji, who has exactly the same abilities plus more. As weak as Sakura and Ino are they do have unique abilities and can develop more.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Wed, 03-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Mizuki is the lamest. He was supposed to be a teacher, but got beaten by Naruto even before he graduated from the Academy, and he was a three time failure.
Nothing can be lamest than that.

Insomniac
Wed, 03-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Temari, Kankarou and Gaara are all the offspring of Kazekage.
they may be from different mothers but they are still his sons and daughter

also whats with people thinking that Sakon and Ukon are useless?
hes the only one to have won against the leaf nins.

Mange Sharingan
Wed, 03-24-2004, 10:57 PM
#1 Sakura
#2 Ino
#3 Ten Ten

Xceleration
Thu, 03-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by: Insomniac
Temari, Kankarou and Gaara are all the offspring of Kazekage.
they may be from different mothers but they are still his sons and daughter

also whats with people thinking that Sakon and Ukon are useless?
hes the only one to have won against the leaf nins.

Where does it say this? I just remember that from the anime, around episode 34 or something, Kankuro said me/Temari are like his bigger brother/sister, but not actually his true siblings. Does the manga say different? I started the manga at about chapter 98, because I watched the anime only until then, when I started doing both.

Hyuga Koji
Fri, 03-26-2004, 12:47 PM
Shortly after Gaara mopped up the rain nins and was about to go looking for Kiba and his team Kankurou and Temari told him to stop.

After he refused Temari told him to listen to his big sister and Kankurou asked why doesn't he listen to them more often.

At which point Gaara replied "i've never once thought of you as my siblings"

they're not full siblings they're half siblings more likely.

Xceleration
Sat, 03-27-2004, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by: Hyuga Koji
Shortly after Gaara mopped up the rain nins and was about to go looking for Kiba and his team Kankurou and Temari told him to stop.

After he refused Temari told him to listen to his big sister and Kankurou asked why doesn't he listen to them more often.

At which point Gaara replied "i've never once thought of you as my siblings"

they're not full siblings they're half siblings more likely.

I think i miss interpreted that as they werent actually siblings, sorry about that. I guess I was wrong.

AznPerson
Sun, 03-28-2004, 12:25 AM
lol like amlost all the female genins in the series

Elite Hentai
Mon, 03-29-2004, 02:14 PM
Konohamaru... he's sooooooo lame but that makes him funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

w00t I'M BACK!!!1!!!1!!!11!!!111

Kurapica
Mon, 03-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Sakura
Ino
Ebisu

Tenten is allright and Temari is above average.