PDA

View Full Version : Old episodes

Inakef
Fri, 03-12-2004, 12:28 PM
where can you dl them ?

meshi
Fri, 03-12-2004, 12:32 PM
here (http://animesuki.com/series.php/3.html)

itachi_
Fri, 03-12-2004, 12:52 PM
I think we've got a new "mr.spammer" on the forum, congratulations meshi!

Inakef
Fri, 03-12-2004, 02:18 PM
no you can't, they only got from nr 17 or so and not all of them works..

and it would be a miss spammer....

Inakef
Fri, 03-12-2004, 02:19 PM
ok sorry

Orion Guardian
Fri, 03-12-2004, 06:26 PM
you could try the #animeone channel on irc.rizon.net and dl it from the AonE|Naruto bot
[/msg AonE|Naruto xdcc send [packnumber] where the packnumber would be the ep. number

itachi_
Fri, 03-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by: Orion Guardian
you could try the #animeone channel on irc.rizon.net and dl it from the AonE|Naruto bot
[/msg AonE|Naruto xdcc send [packnumber] where the packnumber would be the ep. number

That's what I've been trying to say all the time, use mIRC for older naruto eps, though the Naruto bot dosen't exist anymore it's "theninjabot" that has all the naruto eps.

winnydapoo
Fri, 03-12-2004, 10:51 PM
or you can just pm me with what you need and I'll help you out, download alot faster than IRC...

The_Fourth
Fri, 03-12-2004, 11:21 PM
You can hardly find now any Naruto episode.

Someonemanr
Sat, 03-13-2004, 05:29 AM
kazaa was how I originally got my Naruto eps, that is until I found out about bittorrent and IRC(this was a long time ago) and while IRC bots are generally the best option for older eps. it can be a bit of a hassle, so if you want to deal with Kazaa's BS, you could give that a try. *shrugs*

r3n
Sat, 03-13-2004, 07:00 AM
here (http://www.boxe.ishoejby.dk/list_torrents/anime.html)

has complete season 1&2 aswell as all the nu eps obviously

JTD121
Wed, 03-17-2004, 11:29 AM
I'm also looking for older episodes, 64 and 65 really. But I have the torrents for them, and they point to the ScaryWater tracker, and it gets rejected. So, I can't get them through BT. And the IRC bot is gone at the moment, don't know when it will come back, if at all. And I don't use Kazaa or those other Napster-clones.

Maybe I'll PM winnydapoo...

mainva | aptigo | JTD out

itachi_
Wed, 03-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Eh?, have you checked the archieve bot's ? like theninjabot and the others? they have all naruto eps. If it isn't there, it most likely will be up soon.

JTD121
Wed, 03-17-2004, 11:45 AM
The people in the channel said that the archive bots were down. Unless I was in the wrong channel (#animeone), then they aren't there. Neither are the ANBU bots...i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

EDIT: It seems I've been banned from the channel for some reason...I was just asking for the Naruto archive bot...And the message the person who kicked me gave was 'That term is a nono!'....WTF!? And I can't connect, seems like a perma-ban! Crap....

Jman
Wed, 03-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Go here All the old eps are here for dl in the Media>Full Eps section
http://www.naruto-kun.com/

JTD121
Wed, 03-17-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster
Go here All the old eps are here for dl in the Media>Full Eps section
http://www.naruto-kun.com/

Aren't their mirrors slow? Last time I tried downloading something from them, I wasn't running any torrents, and I was lucky to et 2KB/sec from them...Then again, it's free, and I will take what I can get, I suppose.

EDIT: I was just there, and they only have episode 74 up....Gr....

ZeaLitY
Thu, 03-18-2004, 12:21 AM
Yeah, it seems those mIRC bots are all down. Does anyone have more information on this?

Naruto-Kun HAD all the old episodes, but eventually took them down.

Krbadass
Thu, 03-18-2004, 02:52 AM
lol itachi_ your one of the biggest spammers ever i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Jman
Thu, 03-18-2004, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by: ZeaLitY
Yeah, it seems those mIRC bots are all down. Does anyone have more information on this?

Naruto-Kun HAD all the old episodes, but eventually took them down.

I just noticed that they're only hosting eps 74 now. Seems like they ran into some cost problems for keepig all that media up. You can still try their irc channel though. I think there should be some servs with the previous eps there.

JTD121
Thu, 03-18-2004, 09:01 AM
Anyone know how to get episodes 64 and 65 through BT? The two torrents I have point to the Scarywater tracker, and even when I change it to the GotWoot tracker, it still says the tracker refused it and such...I don't want to have to wait for a slot on someone's Fserv to open. I have school and stuff to do too...