PDA

View Full Version : REQUEST: NEED NARUTO SPRITES

SaSuKeRuLeS
Thu, 03-11-2004, 08:23 PM
im making a naruto game with a program called game maker. I need help with getting the sprites for naruto. I need a sprite for him running up left right and down, also please dont make it too big. I also need sprites for Sasuke, Kakashi, and orochimaru. Oh and can someone make like a random ninja sprite for like a common bad guy. This will only be 2-d considering this is the first real game im making. And once I'm done I'll post it somewhere on the internet and tell you where it is. Id make these sprites myself but I suck ass when it comes to drawing. Thanks in advanced.

Jman
Fri, 03-12-2004, 01:42 AM
i have a sasuke and naruto sprite sheet from the side scroller naruto gba game. if you want those i could email them to ya. pm me if you're interested

Naruto
Fri, 03-12-2004, 07:05 AM
www.narutoex.com are these sprites there? ^^

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 03-12-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by: Naruto
www.narutoex.com are these sprites there? ^^

thanks that some good sprite but there is one problem i need a sprite of each one of them running upwards and downwards. The sprites are really good though. And thanks anyways animemaster but the sprites are on that website are the smae ones you have. i appericaite the effort but please someone make some upwards and downards sprites thanks

Thi3f
Fri, 03-12-2004, 01:42 PM

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 03-12-2004, 05:16 PM
thanks for your help you guys i still need the upwards and downwards sprites but idk maybe ill get lucky when i search on the internet but hey if you could someone make them and send them? my email should be in my profile and thanks for your help. Ill post a link of where the game is to download once im finished itll take me a while though.