PDA

View Full Version : what do you think happens to....

makkura
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:12 PM
oro's old body when he switches ?

we know that part of the consciousness remains with oro but we don't know what happens when oro leaves the body for a new one.

i guess the one oro had when he killed the 3rd will die because of the curse but we don't know what happens to the other bodies.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:20 PM
When he leaves a body it is dead cause he killed the person body belonged to.

You see when Oro has used a body too long when you see that face is all white and stuff.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:20 PM
That's pretty interesting, I would assume they all die from the procedure, but I hope we do find out for real.

sangai
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:27 PM
the rest of his body will fall apart from the shiki fuuijin seal as his arms where falling apart

Mut
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:31 PM
orochimaru's old body goes byebye.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Oro's soul leaves to take over the new body. Thus leaving the old body without a soul. The body may function i.e heartbeat, breathing, and stuff like that, but no soul means no life.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:58 PM
Dude he kills a body before entering it like he did to sand nins and leaf guard before the forest of death and just he like he did it to the sand Kage. He have to kill a person to before he can enter his body.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:00 PM
Are you sure? I think in some of those situations he just used jutsu to imitate faces/voices in order to disguise himself. I don't think he changes complete bodies that often.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:02 PM
If that's so then tell me why he can't take kimmimaro's body? Kimmimaro's going to die anyways. Don't tell me "because of the sickness", because once a body dies, cells die and everything with it meaning the illness also dies.

Mut
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:03 PM
it is because of the sickness. it's clearly explained.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:05 PM
I think Dazzz is right, it IS because of the sickness, which is explained. I don't think he kills the body when taking over, just removes the soul or whatever .. but maybe because his soul doesn't quite match up with the surrogate body or whatever, the body starts to decay or becomes diseased.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Are you sure? I think in some of those situations he just used jutsu to imitate faces/voices in order to disguise himself. I don't think he changes complete bodies that often.

Im pretty sure cause when he meets Kakashi for the first he is in a body of leaf ninja.

Or maybe like you say he steals only their faces or he can changes body as often as he wants.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
Dude he kills a body before entering it like he did to sand nins and leaf guard before the forest of death and just he like he did it to the sand Kage. He have to kill a person to before he can enter his body.

He was in disquise as the sand kage. It was just make up. He didn't transfer into the sand kage's body. If he did it would have taken, something like 3-10 years before he can transfer bodies again. Let's say he did like in your theory, then how can he take a new body so soon? Answer, is because he was in disguise, he didn't transfer bodies.

sangai
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Dude he kills a body before entering it like he did to sand nins and leaf guard before the forest of death and just he like he did it to the sand Kage. He have to kill a person to before he can enter his body

he didn't take there bodys cause then he couldn't of taken the new body has now his jutsu keeps him in the same body for a while and so all he did was kill them

and kimimaro i think was a botched attempt by oro to take over his body do to his blood line limit or something like kimimaros body wouldn't permit it, so now hes all damaged goods

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:10 PM
From what I remember, feel free to correct with exact information .. Orochimaru can't perform his body-change jutsu very often. Something like once every two years or whatever. But I think he is skilled enough at illusionary jutsus that he can change his appearance at will, for the durarion of whatever chakra is required to perform the illusion. Think about when he appeared as his old face in his battle with the 3rd. His old body was long gone, but he could easily project himself as that face. Also, he showed himself earlier, presumably in the same body of that girl, as the sand Kage.

This, to me, explains it, but I could be wrong .. it's been a while since I read the parts related to this.

EDIT / Off-Topic : Could you guys please get some original avatars!?! It's getting really distracting to see the same avatars argue with each other rofl.

Mut
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:11 PM
you guys are getting confused. the body swapping ability is the immortality jutsu. all it is, is orchimaru's soul being put into another body from his current one. it basically keeps him from aging. the ripping off face deal isn't part of the immortality jutsu. but he is able to take the faces of the people he kills or that are already dead and able to mimick their voices. he is sick.

EDIT: lol, yes, this is a repeat. you must've posted when was in the process of it.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Yes, Dazzz I believe is correct, and repeated more or less what I just said.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Yeah i forgot about that.

The leaf and sand nins before the forest of dead was missing thier faces so he just stole their faces. He probaly stole sand kages face to cause you could see that the face under the thing kages were weren't Oro.

sangai
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:15 PM
kinda reminds of that movie where the guy kills people and where there skin

"it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets wet again"

MightyDustLoop
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Ever seen a snake skin? What a creepy guy.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:29 PM
It puts the lotion in the basket

makkura
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:59 PM
augh..... don't remind me (cool movie though)

so anyway, i guess the original soul is killed/disposed of and all that remains are strong intentions.

makkura
Tue, 03-09-2004, 03:03 PM
i just read something interesting in chapter 199 page 17
kabuto says that he's in a body THAT WON'T PERMIT TRANSFER FOR ANOTHER FEW YEARS

does that mean that body swapping timeframe is dependdant of the body he uses ?

khaodessy
Tue, 03-09-2004, 03:34 PM
i think it means that if he keeps changing bodies so often then it would be dangerous to himself so doing it every few yrs could give his soul time to like stablize or something to where its not in any danger to change to a new body

Mut
Thu, 03-11-2004, 08:56 PM
that could be right. i also think that the immortality jutsu has a cool down timer of 3 years. HA