PDA

View Full Version : What is NARUTO's Frequency . . . HOLLA

Aerosyn-Lex
Tue, 03-09-2004, 11:31 AM
i would just quickly like to ask
about how often do new episodes of NARUTO
get released. is it a weekly series?
and for how long has the series been running?

it's funny that i found out about NARUTO via the gamecube game
whilst over in tokyo, yet i never saw the cartoon on TV there.

ALSO

has anyone played the second NARUTO GCN game, what's really good with that...

BEST REGARDS
BEST SENTIMENTS SENT

aerosyn.lex

HOLLA

Toruxxx
Tue, 03-09-2004, 11:46 AM
yea its a weekly series every wednesday in japan and comes online thursday- friday i think its been on for nearly a year or somthing im not really sure some1 else might tho and ive never play the naruto GC games.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 12:42 PM
There are 73 episodes, and they've been airing steadily weekly i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif So .. that is about a year and 1/3. Go Naruto go! From the manga side of things, they would be up to around anime episode 150ish, and it looks like it might only be half finished with the story. So maybe we'll see 300 episodes or so of Naruto? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif That would kick ass!

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:04 PM
hopefully no old episodes.

r3n
Thu, 03-11-2004, 08:13 PM
w00t plenty more naruto goodness to come i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. i betr have an inet connection when i move to uni!

Jman
Fri, 03-12-2004, 01:51 AM
the best thing is that the manga isn't even complete so naruto will be around for a long long time...as long as the anime doesn't get licensed. <~hope that will not happen any time soon.

Mut
Fri, 03-12-2004, 02:03 AM
stop talking about! you'll jinx it D:

they called me "darkness"
this was before wesley snipes. we were the blackest niggas around.

frexeze
Fri, 03-12-2004, 02:00 PM
i think maybe it would be more accurate to say that the series has been going for about a year and a half then (didnt check your calculation) because there were sometimes when the series skipped a week.. which nearly killed me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

tensai
Sat, 03-13-2004, 04:06 AM
naruto has been for a long time
i got into it from a couple of my friends just last year around october i think

as for the ngc naruto, IT KICKS ASS
one of my favorites, even though i hate having to load the freeloader everytime i want to play