PDA

View Full Version : GITS SAC Update

Legendary Nin
Sun, 03-07-2004, 06:23 PM
GITS SAC 2nd Gig 03

http://64.91.234.2/~suprnova//torrents/1311/%5BLMF%5D_-_Ghost_In_The_Shell_2nd_GIG_-_03_%5B35E81843%5D-avi.torrent

and 04

http://www.torrentsearcher.com/suprnova//torrents/1311/%5BLMF%5D_-_Ghost_In_The_Shell_2nd_GIG_-_04_%5BD957B5BF%5D-avi.torrent

Thank the man in my avatar.

Legendary Nin
Mon, 03-08-2004, 02:10 PM
For all GITS SAC watchers,what do you think about the new intro in episodes 3 and 4? It seems like they changed after the first two episodes again,like in the first season.But like in the first season,it kicked ass as well.It's really almost impossible for them to go wrong,every change they make kicks ass,haha.This has to be one of the greatest series ever.

Trip
Mon, 03-08-2004, 03:54 PM
I still haven't got around to finishing off series 1 i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

although i've downloaded the first 3 eps of series 2 ready i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

(and yes, the laughing man ownz u i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif )

NOthing Is Real
Mon, 03-08-2004, 04:01 PM
there's defintally an improvement since the first season, it seems to have more 'meat' and not just random crime fights, and the animation is still top quallity super cool!

all we need now is 22 more episodes.

Trip
Mon, 03-08-2004, 04:27 PM
also on the subject of GITS, you guys got the sound track of the new film from gotwoot yet? it's pretty good i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif (although not as good as the soundtrack for the OST for SAC)

Takenoko
Mon, 03-08-2004, 07:43 PM
I was disappointed with the plot for Episode 2, and my friend said that 5 and 6 weren's so great either. 3 and 4 was awesome sauce i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Legendary Nin
Mon, 03-08-2004, 08:51 PM
It's a combination of stand alone episodes and complex.Some might not seem as great as others,but it is needed to progress the story for future episodes.Usually there is some sort of connection between them all somehow,like in season 1 .

Swallow Your Soul
Mon, 03-08-2004, 08:52 PM
I'm only up to episode 23 but I've got all the new ones downloaded ready for when I get ready to watch them. I gotta say this is probably the coolest anime series I've ever seen, I like what I hear about the new series so I'm gonna make sure after this week of hell thats coming up (an exam on a subject I'm dying on my arse in - assembly language - is coming up on friday and I know nearly nothing about it! Plus a different and equally important test next monday!) on the friday or sunday I'm gonna watch the eps I haven't seen...

Legendary Nin
Mon, 03-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by: Trip
also on the subject of GITS, you guys got the sound track of the new film from gotwoot yet? it's pretty good i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif (although not as good as the soundtrack for the OST for SAC)

Where did you get the soundtrack,I love the music in GITS SAC.I want to get the season 1 OST,I love the one song that goes "we don't stop" can't remember the rest,but the music in this anime is a 10/10.

Swallow Your Soul
Mon, 03-08-2004, 09:10 PM
If you want the new film OST then you can find it on suprnova - I've downloaded it but I haven't listened to it yet...The old one might well be on there too, go on the search bit of the site and you should be able to find it...

Trip
Tue, 03-09-2004, 03:00 AM
the OST is Gotwoot:

http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents.php

which is why i mentioned it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

r3n
Sat, 03-13-2004, 08:54 PM
the OST to GITS:SAC is sooooo good! listening to it atm, got it like ages back. its on suprnova get it now if you havent!

GITS 2nd gig is pretty damn good so far. i like how loads of episodes copy films. like ep 2 copied Taxi Driver almost perfectly in the GITS setting. and in series 1, there was the episode that copied One flew over the coocoos nest, and also the episode that copied Leon. makes them more interesting i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

hybridchild
Sun, 03-14-2004, 05:34 AM
While on the subject i just downloaded 11-17 of the Tackikoma specials by KONSPIRIA and i cant get them to work anyone know what codec is needed for them?

Hybridchild

Death BOO Z
Sun, 03-14-2004, 10:12 AM
where did you get them from? i loved those things!

post a link, plz.. then we could help

Tachikoma
Sun, 03-14-2004, 11:27 AM
Tachikomas! Yay!

Nice to see that they've continued with the Specials. They're just so much fun i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

And I have to say, I love the upgrades that they got for the second season. Nice to know they weren't just left to rot in the labs i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. And episode 4 (I think) with the choppers - another outstanding Tachikoma-orientated show.

Lastly, the soundtrack does rule. That and Bebop. The only two anime soundtracks that I actually bothered to buy (found them at the right price), and I can't regret it. Yoko Kanno should be given an award for musical brilliance.
Have to say though that I don't care for the Innocence OST too much. It's nice to see that they've gone back to GitS' grass roots, but I think after seeing SAC, the music's too whiney and droney. Still, let's wait and see what the film's like.

Oo, anyone know when a 2nd GIG OST will be out?

Swallow Your Soul
Sun, 03-14-2004, 01:17 PM
The Innocence soundtrack isn't very good as stand alone music, and neither was the one to the original film (IMO). Both only pretty much have one or two good tracks (The dollhouse tracks on Innocence and the main theme on the original movie). The GitS:SAC soundtrack is brilliant though, mainly because that has proper songs, wheras most of the music on the movie soundtracks is pretty much composed to fit as background music in the film...which it does very well, but it just doesn't work to listen to it on its own...

I dunno how the sound is on the new series as I haven't seen it yet but I hope its as good as the first one...