PDA

View Full Version : naruto - konoha senki game

RockLee
Sun, 03-07-2004, 06:48 AM
i finish til the part where by the chuninn exam.. the death forest... i complete that area.. and can't seems to continue.... is it the end? or there is more?
if there is please teach me how

Baka-chan
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:17 PM
i think this needs to be moved to the game section, you'd probably get more help there

Toruxxx
Thu, 03-11-2004, 09:38 PM
yes that is true he would get more help tehre but there aint no game section lol so this is the place he put it and to the actule question nope i dont know how i just press any thing lol would be good if it was in english tho i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Jman
Fri, 03-12-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by: RockLee
i finish til the part where by the chuninn exam.. the death forest... i complete that area.. and can't seems to continue.... is it the end? or there is more?
if there is please teach me how

Search out a faq/walkthrough @ gamefaqs.com

Gollen
Fri, 03-12-2004, 04:39 AM
after you beat the last boss (It should be evident) You can know unlock any of the other characters and begin to play with them. To get them you just have to beat them in the arena which is now I think the 4th option when you are on the map screen. Remember also that you can go back to any of the missions and redo them.

Superman
Mon, 05-17-2004, 11:45 PM
is this game awesome? I just discovered it. It looks like it could be amazing. I can't wait to build my own team. Gaara, Naruto, Neji... getting to make a team of any three of the following sounds too good to be true.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shino, Chouji, Dosu, Gaara, Haku, Kakashi, Hinata, Neji, Kiba, Kankuro, Kin, Zabuza, Rock Lee, Temari, TenTen, Ino, Zaku

I am getting goose bumps just thinking about the possibilities!

Jman
Tue, 05-18-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by: Superman
is this game awesome? I just discovered it. It looks like it could be amazing. I can't wait to build my own team. Gaara, Naruto, Neji... getting to make a team of any three of the following sounds too good to be true.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shino, Chouji, Dosu, Gaara, Haku, Kakashi, Hinata, Neji, Kiba, Kankuro, Kin, Zabuza, Rock Lee, Temari, TenTen, Ino, Zaku

I am getting goose bumps just thinking about the possibilities!

Yes. It's a great game. And some good news is, there's going to be another rpg game coming later this year.

Anyhow so far, I beat it and am leveling up the characters to make good teams for the free and arena mode.

To get to the point, my current team kicks ass.
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~animemaster/myteam.JPG

Superman
Tue, 05-18-2004, 05:56 PM
Oh MAN Orochimaru! Are there any other characters that I didn't list befor? I am so excited. I ordered the game from play-asia last night!

Jman
Tue, 05-18-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by: Superman
Oh MAN Orochimaru! Are there any other characters that I didn't list befor? I am so excited. I ordered the game from play-asia last night!

Kishimoto is also an unlockable once you beat the game.

Melvinmaniacs
Sat, 05-22-2004, 07:02 PM
http://www.geocities.com/vohex/

I'm not sure if its completely updated