PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Episode 73 Discussion

itsgalf
Sun, 03-07-2004, 06:30 AM
well, some person (who hasn't seen 73 yet) might go in there to find out about the Naruto 73 release and stumble upon all the Episode 73 Discussion in there...So post in this topic I guess

---------------------------------

Anyways, Shino sure is fast. He left after the 4, and he beat them to Sasuke, but then again he didn't have to stop all those times to deal with the 8 following them, to Pakkun telling them crap, etc.

Although, when Pakkun said 'there is another...and its not human", it was sort of obvious that he was talking about Shino. I can't wait for Shino to whoop Kankurou and Gaara to whoop Sasuke. Episode 74 should be good.

Naruto
Sun, 03-07-2004, 07:13 AM
i feel sorry for konohamru where should he go now without his granpa :'(

iLLugi
Sun, 03-07-2004, 08:02 AM
This episode was good and the quality was amazing i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
episode rating: 8 / 10 i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Ganesh
Sun, 03-07-2004, 08:47 AM
man i loved jiraiya's appearance that was soo cool!

itachi_
Sun, 03-07-2004, 09:06 AM
Make A # Discussion earlier, we can't just change thread now when it has already began at another one.

The_Fourth
Sun, 03-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Damn that Jiraiya appearance kicked ass! And in general it was a preety good episode.

A77ALiSTiC
Sun, 03-07-2004, 01:05 PM
yeah the ep kicked ass... but i dont like it how they ended it when our breathes were held because of three things : the result of hokage-oro fight, the fight of shino-kankurou, and finally, the fight between sasuke and gaara... but oh well, i guess thats how anime is....

frexeze
Sun, 03-07-2004, 01:48 PM
i thought that ep was really cool, lots of action.. the death god thing was really cool lol i think they were doing a good job of setting up for 74 but now i'm jumping around waiting for next week's ep i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif

*edit*: oh yeah, it was cool to see ibiki again.. i kinda wanted to see him fight though

Xollence
Sun, 03-07-2004, 02:41 PM
Yes I'm glad the drawings are so much better.

Charlemagne
Sun, 03-07-2004, 02:54 PM
this episode was really nice, but as always, too many lose ends... Can't wait 'til next week!

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:00 PM
YANK OROCHIMARU'S SOUL OUT SARUTOBI!!! THE 3RD MUST NOT GIVE IN!! Hes still got to correct his past mistake.

itachi_
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:01 PM
First time that you actually could see fear in orochimaru's eyes, It was enjoyable..

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Very good quality this ep i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif really liked it. Now bring on the gaara fight!

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:35 PM
About the whole stumbling into the ep 73 discussion thing, isnt it their own fault for clicking? they can only blame themselves for reading spoilers.

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:38 PM
I can't wait to see the following eps... Oh man, the Gaara VS Sasuke fight is gonna rock...

simplyxme
Sun, 03-07-2004, 04:06 PM
this was one of the best episodes so far.. the fighting was good and it was sad interesting and everything combined. ^_^ i really liked this episode.. the drawing was great too haha

shino is awesome.. and i love his hair haha its like a fro

The Kyubi Naruto
Sun, 03-07-2004, 04:18 PM
It was a good ep, but what's with Jiraiya's voice. Hasn't it changed?
They raped Jiraya's wonderful perverted voice.

And the frog he summoned was totally crap. It should have been Gamabunta, but NO! Or if it was then the colouring was completely wrong. Or it could have been the fact that I had been awake only with coffee for a long time...

Oh well...

Grey_wolf
Sun, 03-07-2004, 05:52 PM
i think it was an awsesome ep! but the jiraya thing wasnt that cool..

He says like "Look at my super desert..blabla dance! *jumps on 1 foot 4 times left* *ibiki glares at jiraiya*.......and nothing more happens.. cool! i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
He is a bit goofy =P

NomoZ
Sun, 03-07-2004, 06:09 PM
The reason he didn't summon GamaBunta is because he can't controll him, as he said back when Naruto summoned him.

Karasu
Sun, 03-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Hmm is that actually true?. that Jiraya cant control Bunta I mean. Maby I missed out on something but ist Jiraya avoiding to summon gama bunta for 1. it requires quite alot of chakara. And 2. he is the Toad Boss and dont like to be pushed arround. And he is very stubborn i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Its easier for Jiraya to summon something that actually do what he says right there right now, instead of having to have an argument about what to do and what not i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

And YESH let Gaara show us his real self MOHAHAHA finaly I get to know what he is and he doesnt have to fight some lameass that crawls back the hole it came from and die.. Hope Sasuke can keep up atleast a minute or two. more enjoyable to see him break later i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif By the look of the preview Gaara looks pretty messed up and had a really nice speach going there.

Kurapica
Sun, 03-07-2004, 06:34 PM
This episode was really good. Nice quality, good fights and some nice things to look forward to.
I can't wait to see how 74 will be animated, i don't really care 'bout the events that are going to following, because i've already read the manga. I wish all episodes would be this good.

Aegis Runestone
Sun, 03-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Very cool. I want to see the next episode though!! T.T

baka passing
Sun, 03-07-2004, 09:37 PM
yea...can't wait to see shino and gaara fight

Nara Shikamaru
Sun, 03-07-2004, 11:09 PM
When jiraiya appeared i was like HA finally! it takes him forever >_> well now he's gunna pwn those snakes muahahhaha. and is it jus me or did you notice the tournament match of Shino vs kank was going to happen after all as a foreshadow? and i have a feeling sasuke is gunna get so owned. gaara's right arm is freaky even temari was shaking. relaly can' twait till the next few episodes...

Mut
Mon, 03-08-2004, 12:31 AM
gaara is gonna lose!

tensai
Mon, 03-08-2004, 01:05 AM
this episode was better than i thought it would be
they showed a lot of different scenes
Shino showing up was unexpected for me, i guess that shino was the non-human thing that pakkun was talking about or can it be gaaras inner demon?
still wondering what happened to the baki and gem=nma fight though
great episode overall, cant wait till the next

Neo32
Mon, 03-08-2004, 01:13 AM
actually pakkun probably meant shino... cos he was asking what this is that smells like a cluster of smells together? remember that shino has lots of bugs on him? yeah thats probably what pakkun was smelling...

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 03-08-2004, 01:58 AM
Shino is fast, sakura and naruto are pretty damn slow. they even got a head start. shino will pwn kankurou because all he can do is control the puppet, i dont think he knows anything else other than that. and yes, gaara will lose!

and after watching 73, 4TH Hokage....

NARUTO IS NOT YOUR SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven
Mon, 03-08-2004, 08:26 AM
That was a really, really good ep. Very entertaining. It's so good to finally see all this animated after reading the manga! It was a lot easier to understand what's happening with the death god when you see it animated rather than black and white stills.

And how cool was the death god's chanting? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Noir
Mon, 03-08-2004, 10:09 AM
Suh-weet.

Shino will fight puppet dude, Sasuke takes on Gaara when he finally snaps (no more of this I'll stand here straight-faced and bore the audience because my sand protects me junk).

Highlight is definately Jiraiya's dance, lol.

itachi_
Mon, 03-08-2004, 10:53 AM
Shino is the same type of character as shikamaru when it's about their intelligence, and combat stradegy's, maybe shikamaru is a little bit smarter, but shino is that type of character that can think beyond normal, just acknowledge the thing when he put some female bugs on Sasuke just so he could track him later on... All the genin's from the hidden village of sand are dumbasses.

ZakuHan
Mon, 03-08-2004, 11:25 AM
First lemme say that I liked the old forums a lot better.

The epsiode was great. I wanna watch Orochimaru die slowly and painfully, and Gaara too.

Shino is gonna whoop Kankuro like nothin'. He's just that good :D I'd love to see him and Shikamaru go at it in a fight sometime, would certainly be an interesting match of wits.

~Chris

SilentSnake
Mon, 03-08-2004, 01:15 PM
i would like to see sasuke pwning gaara but i have a strange feeling (*cough* preview *cough*i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif) that it won't gonna happen >:S

shino will pwn kankurou without a doubt, but it will be interesting match after all, finally shino will get some serious actioni/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Master_Shikamaru
Mon, 03-08-2004, 02:04 PM
I was wondering when Jiraiya would finally jump back into things! I was also wondering what the Hell happed to big snakes. I mean, they summon it, it kicks some ass...then........WHO KNOWS!!? I can't wait to see that frog pull out those swords and make some snake suishi! And yes, it was very cool to watch Orochimaru crap his pants!

Xollence
Mon, 03-08-2004, 02:53 PM
I don't think Kankurou will lose.

NOthing Is Real
Mon, 03-08-2004, 04:05 PM
all the screen time wasted on the summoning of the snakes...
sure, as a manga reader i knew that they'll be futile against Jiraya, but still they could've at least made this scene much cooler, showing the frog do a hypno-jutsu...

maybe something like "ALL HAIL THE HYPNO TOAD!"
man, futurama rocks.

oh, and the next episode better be based on shino, i'm still recovering from the lameness of the Sasuke\Garra first fight.

Nara Shikamaru
Mon, 03-08-2004, 04:52 PM
remember kank said to temari that he was done "attaching" something to his doll. i bet there's gunna be a bunch of crap on there >_> but i still think shino is toooo cool and yes sasuke pwned mauahahhaha. you could just tell in gaara's face, he's not human with that lump of crap arm of his and sasuke looked kinda scareedddddd. so my prediction : Shino pwns Kank anyways. Jiraiya after pwning snakes find hokage or something?. and sasuke get's pwned by gaara >_>

and um WTF happened to baki,genma,kakashi,gai,anko,kabuto etc >_>?

Aegis Runestone
Mon, 03-08-2004, 11:06 PM
I can't wait to see Shino vs. Kankuro, that will own! ^_^

But what about the Genma vs. Baki fight?? O_o

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 03-08-2004, 11:28 PM
After the 3rd or orochimaru dies, i wonder what happens next.

kazamishima
Tue, 03-09-2004, 12:08 AM
episode was really good, and damn sarutobi became hokage at a really young age

itachi_
Tue, 03-09-2004, 04:21 AM
I think that kankorou will lose, Shino has better strategy's.

Raven
Tue, 03-09-2004, 07:29 AM
I can't understand why they promoted Sarutobi at that age, I mean, they didn't look old or anything, and he was still a kid.

They looked too young to retire, why didn't they just wait a few years? Was he really THAT strong that he could be at Hokage level at such a young age?

Or maybe they were just talking about what would happen in the future some time.

Toruxxx
Tue, 03-09-2004, 07:37 AM
i did actually think that aswell he looked about 10-12 years old might of actually been abit older but like u said they still looked young the 1st and 2nd. They must of thought that he was rdy to become the hokage.

Mut
Tue, 03-09-2004, 11:38 AM
i'm not gonna believe that he became a hokage at 12. that's too early.

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by: dazzz
i'm not gonna believe that he became a hokage at 12. that's too early.

Exactly. I dont think we'll know the whole story for a long time.

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 03-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Why do you think he became hokage at such a young age?

Dante
Fri, 03-12-2004, 09:52 PM
I can't remember if this was said earlier in the series, but how did the 1st and 2nd hokages die? Was it old age? Cuz their resurrected (sp?) forms seemed to be in their prime.

Gaara looks like a nutcase in the preview..can't wait. But damn...Jiraiya's kicking some major snake ass. ^_^

scarfacejq
Mon, 03-15-2004, 09:31 PM
I have a question about the death god jutsu. So, Sarutobi's soul is dinner for sure, and Orochimaru if the justu works. The Fourth's soul has also been eaten, but what about the First and Second? Are their souls consumed or did the souls of the sound nins Orochimaru killed get eaten? Could someone clear this up for me. Oh, if it involves spoilers please don't answer, just tell me to wait or something.

Thanks in advance