PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Crossover

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 03-07-2004, 06:29 AM
Hey I thought of something interesting, what if sometime in the Naruto series, a guest character from another anime made an appearance?

Who do you think would be cool to see visit Leaf Village? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I'd like to see Osaka from Azumanga Daioh lol, she'd probably say some really strange stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Stoopider
Sun, 03-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Osaka from Azumanga Diaoh? That would be strange.. Very very strange. Imagine, she joins in as an exchange student from Japan. They'll replace Sakura in Kakashi's genin team. That would be funny..

Or Guu from Hale Nochi something something Jungle Guu.

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 03-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Rofl .. BLANK STARE NO JUTSU!!!! i/expressions/devil.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:01 PM
Hanabishi Recca!!!

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:09 PM
OoOo or Alucard from Hellsing i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Love to see him pwn Orochimaru!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Charlemagne
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Alphonse and Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist (they are naturally from the country of metal).

Black Knight
Sun, 03-07-2004, 04:51 PM
anyone from dbz. id love to see goku beat the crap out of everyone without trying.

-Hinata-
Mon, 03-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Subaru(X,TB) He'd Own and hes not over the top powerful like anyone from DBZ

lasaire
Mon, 03-08-2004, 12:06 AM
YES, Hinata!!! Subaru or Kamui would both rule. I'd die to see that happen.

Subaru and Kamui have a heck of alot in common with Sasuke, don't you think? That whole, precious person killed someone else precious - thing.

Jman
Mon, 03-08-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by: Black Knight
anyone from dbz. id love to see goku beat the crap out of everyone without trying.

^agrees. it would be a no contest.

I'd like to see Sasuke get his ass handed to him by Vegita.

I wouldn't mind seeing Brolli(ya i know he dead, think of it as a fantasy matchup...)take on a couple of nins...just for the hell of it.

bitwar
Mon, 03-08-2004, 03:46 AM
Hmm. . . I'd like to see Jiraiya's response to Ranma's version of sexy no jutsu. . . Oh, and then have Happousai show up. Then Kibagami Jubei (Ninja Scroll) shows up and gets sucked into the poitical goings-on between the countries. Meanwhile the Wasted XIII (Patlabor 3) is killing off nins near bodies of water and the Big-O shows up to beat the crap out of it. And then when Disney tries to buy the rights for the series by sending Simba to attack, Kimba (Leo, whatever) takes him out, but gets shot by Crying Freeman who was hired by Disney to assasinate him. Then the Guyver mega-smashes him (and most of the village) because he mistook the dragon tatoos for zoanoids.

Than after all that, I wake up from my NyQuil and whisky induced sleep and pray to God that someone good licences Naruto. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 03-08-2004, 07:53 PM
How about from a game?

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 07:53 AM
Lol that's crazy Bitwar!

Hey anyone see that movie Spirited Away? I'd like to see some of the freaky creatures in 'Haunted Village' or something i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

The Troublesome One
Tue, 03-09-2004, 11:14 AM
What about Luffy from One Piece, him and Naruto would equel pure comedy.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:07 PM
Lol cool yeah i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif That would be super funny!

Charlemagne
Tue, 03-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Yay! That would be really nice!

Banned!
Fri, 03-19-2004, 06:35 PM
CLOUD from FF7 Now that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sangai
Fri, 03-19-2004, 07:49 PM
as long as its not yu-gi-oh

or any one else from yu-gi-oh

lets see

oh mr popo

Haku no Fuyu
Fri, 03-19-2004, 09:51 PM
Dear lord, DBZ fanboys....

Strider. He would be a great guest, being a shinobi and all.

Neji-Aniki-sama
Sat, 03-20-2004, 07:40 AM
Kikyou should come and take Saske to jigoku with her. Heh, heh
That would kill, so to speak, since one is dead and the other half dead, two birds with one stone.

PSJ
Sat, 03-20-2004, 10:08 AM
if they would be a cameo(sp?) by any character it woudl probably be a dbz character. maybe chao-zu from dbz since he made an appearance in the manga as a mask at the market when naruto was buying an ANBU like mask.

Assertn
Sun, 03-21-2004, 01:58 AM
the problem with dbz, is that the characters are and always will be the strongest out of any characters from any anime series

that's how broke goku really is.

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-21-2004, 02:58 PM
ARG!!!! DBZ!!! DESTROY!!!!! BLARG!!!!!
-
-
Maybe Jing (king of Bandit Jing) could walk by...

oni roh
Sun, 03-21-2004, 03:05 PM
lol ok ok so it isn't from another anime but you can't tell me yoda wouldn't be the perfect person to make a cameo? i mean come on...

Banned!
Sun, 03-28-2004, 12:47 PM
i said FUKING CLOUD U BASTARDS CLOUD BITCH CLOUD LOL CLOUD I SAID CLOUD CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-28-2004, 01:16 PM
Whoa, calm down NewB...

sangai
Mon, 03-29-2004, 01:14 PM
roshi against jiraiya
kame vs orochimaru
chi-chi vs tsunade
gohan vs naruto
vegita - sasuke
popo against well anyone

that would be all to funny

but seriously

maybe some dudes from fma would be awsome

i noticed that they say kin jutsu alot. hmm small world

HimizujinEternia
Mon, 03-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
i noticed that they say kin jutsu alot. hmm small world

TEchnically, the term they use is Renkinjutsu, which I believe translates literally to "The skill of lead and gold" or in more laymans terms, Alchemy. Hence, the reason why Edward is called Hagane no Renkinjutsushi (Fullmetal Alchemist)

sangai
Mon, 03-29-2004, 03:34 PM
thats not what i mean when they talk about resurrectng there mother they refer to what there doing as a kin jutsu and that is a forbidden technique just like in naruto kinjutsus are forbidden technique

but you may be right i have only seen like 5 eps

HimizujinEternia
Mon, 03-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Jutsu is a catch all term that refers to skill or technique. YOu'll pretty much hear it anywhere. It's not that uncommon, especially in anime.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Mon, 03-29-2004, 04:13 PM
it would be great if kakashi went up agaisnt the guy from ninja gaiden, oh yeah and asuma vs solid snake (come on they look just alike) and for no reason at all they should bring a random pokemon into it and kill it in the most horrible way imaginable!!! muwha ah hahahahah!!!!!

sangai
Mon, 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
go jiggly puff the ninja pokemon

*out of nowhere comes a huge windmill shuriken and slices him in half

SaSuKeRuLeS
Mon, 03-29-2004, 05:58 PM
lol man i could see that, man rofl ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

Assertn
Wed, 03-31-2004, 06:11 PM
they need luffy and the straw hat pirates to show up and settle the age old debate over which is truly stronger: Ninjas, or pirates!

Gods_Son
Wed, 03-31-2004, 06:29 PM
They could bring in Hiei from YYH, his fist of the mortal flame technique is kind've like the thing Itachi did to escape Jiraiya's stomach jutsu. His other moves seem like they would fit too, but I'd rather see Luffy just because it would be more entertaining.

Banned!
Wed, 03-31-2004, 06:41 PM
They should bring in KENSHIN and CLOUD I SAID FUKING CLOUD U FUKING BASTARDS CLOUD LOL and KENSHIN I SAID KENSHIN U FUKING BASTARDS KENSHIN LOL

sangai
Wed, 03-31-2004, 06:58 PM
dude lay of the language "not that i care but someone else might"

and what was the point of saying "Bastards" and Fu*#ing" so much

unnecessary

Assertn
Wed, 03-31-2004, 09:01 PM
i think that is his trademark identity he is trying to create on this forum
he posted the same thing farther up on this page

Gods_Son
Wed, 03-31-2004, 11:17 PM
I guess he thought it was funny

XwingRob
Thu, 04-01-2004, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
they need luffy and the straw hat pirates to show up and settle the age old debate over which is truly stronger: Ninjas, or pirates!

Yes! This issue must be resolved!!!

Jman
Thu, 04-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by: sangai sakusei
go jiggly puff the ninja pokemon

*out of nowhere comes a huge windmill shuriken and slices him in half

ROFL. That would make a funny screencap. Just add the stamp OWN3D!!!

Densetsu Itachi
Thu, 04-01-2004, 11:14 PM
Aren't we kinda drifting away from the subject, And No any screenshot's with Jiggly Puff would be cool

bitwar
Fri, 04-02-2004, 07:16 AM
It'd be interesting to pit the ninja's jutsu against Dark Schnider's spells (from Bastard!). And the Paper users from ROD, that could be fun too. And Bolt Crank from Eatman, snacking on shuriken and popping them out of his hand at a rapid pace. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif Video game people to shove in. . . Hmm. . . OO! OO! Mai Shiranui from Fatal Fury! More happiness for Jiraiya! And have Son Goku (from Saiyuki, NOT DBZ) wander through and team up with Naruto. That'd be fun to see as allies or opponents. My first exposure to anime was Robotech, and my first real anime was Guyver (in like 3rd or 4th grade), so I there are a lot of weird possibilities that will fly out of my head (some that are just too WRONG to post).