PDA

View Full Version : a few glitches found

AlbinoFury
Sat, 03-06-2004, 09:27 PM
Ive noticed a few glitches on this forum so far, none serious but worth pointing out in case the mods didnt know they were occuring.

1. when you go into your profile after youve previously uploaded an ava it switches you back to the default avas, and you have to go reupload your ava after this to get it back in place.

2. When quick replying i have encountered occassions when i went to scroll up and reread my post before submitting it, when scrolling up the mouse stuck to the part and drug around the window and wouldnt put it down, i had to right click and choose select all to finally get out of the constant dragging.

3. when you pm someone a clickable link it shows up as white text and is invisible.

peace

Boogster
Sat, 03-06-2004, 09:37 PM
ADDITIONAL GLITCH

When using the 'edit' option more than once, the previous edit does not show up on the edit message-preview without refreshing.

JessiA
Sat, 03-06-2004, 09:44 PM
I've got one to add too.

The search functions stink. If you look for a word with "a" "i" "to" or the like, it comes up with an error.

Found another one.

Where it says FORUMS > OFF-Topic > GENERAL DISCUSSION
at the top, if you click on Off-Topic (or any middle thing, Anime, for example), it'll take you to something that looks like the main page.. but is REALLY messed up and out of order.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:43 PM
New forum bad..