PDA

View Full Version : hebrew lesson

narukid
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:21 PM
this is my hebrew lessons...if you want you can learn....

basic:

yes-ken

no-lo

i am-ani

my name-shmy hu

boy-ben

girl-bat

mom-eima

dad-aba

grandmom-savta

grandpa-saba

this is all for now....soon i will help you learn most of the hebrew....
i think its importent becouse we(the israelis)have jerusalem...and jarusalem is very importent to juish and the others to know hebrew....

Mut
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:29 PM
uruse na...korozu i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:48 PM
I hope someone keeps this thread active for a long time. I'd love to learn this stuff, but its the middle of the semester with my Japanese class and learning two languages at the same time would confuse me.

MadMachine
Fri, 03-05-2004, 06:13 PM
ben hit a bat with a bat??? Yeah sorry, I like hebrew especially the way its written is there anywhere that I could learn to write that way

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 03-06-2004, 12:27 AM
EDIT - I'm replying to Herr Poiple

Do you go to school/college? How the hell do you get to learn Japanese??? On another forum I heard someone talking about their classes in ocean wildlife etc!

Its so unfair, in North America you get to do all sorts of cool lessons AND not have to wear uniform! In England we pretty much got German or French which are completely useless unless you plan to go there (which would surely apply to a tiny minority). Then again we get to leave at 16 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mange-Sharingan
Sat, 03-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Narukid, ani mavin she meshaamem leha i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

narukid
Mon, 03-08-2004, 09:28 AM
chodek....legamrey...

OK!!NUMBERS-MISPARIM±
1-EHAT
2-SHTAIM
3-SHALOSH
4-ARBA
5-HAMESH
6-SHESH
7-SHEVA
8-SHMONE
9-TESHA
10-ESER

WANNA LEARN ABOUT OUR HOLYDAYS?

by the way,put hebrew font in the forum,and userscan see how i write the hebrew...